ONE.

Beautiful Gangsta

¤Author's POV¤

 

Its rainy night in Gangnam.Jessica eating ice cream deliciously even its cold outside.

"Nom ... Nom ..."

"Its not good for girl to eats with voice,dumb"

Jessica look her back.Its her Frienemy,Woohyun.She looks didn't care and continue eating.

"You'll never get any Boyfriend if you still do that"

"Even with this beautiful face and aegyo?"

Jessica starts to bbuing bbuing and it catch other boys attention.The maknae of the groups,Gunwoo are screaming like the hell.Yes,he's crushing on Jessica but Jessica disrespect him because he's too girly.

 

Well,Jessica is the only girl member on The Golden Ages.Its a gang.Exactly,Motorcycle Gang.Sometimes,they steal things.But only if needed.The leader is Nam Woohyun,The y and innocence boy.But Jessica even stronger than Woohyun.

 

At first,Woohyun didn't allow Jessica to enter the group because his home is near with Jessica's.And he will feel disappointed if there's Jessica.But the others are supporting Woohyun.And its make Woohyun dislikes Jessica a bit.

"Hey guys,help me.We must steal something from the bank.We will have a great championship with all of the gang in Korea.Please modify your cycle and do it with your partner.I'll prepare the lotere if we get the money"

 

As expected,Jessica chosen to be the executor.She will act as the y girl and try to catch the attention of the Security.Meanwhile,Woohyun will use transparent cloth that will reveal his super y abs.And others will takes the money from the safety box.

 

¤Woohyun's POV¤

.I shouldn't be like this.And why I should paired with that silly girl?Well,I just hope they don't pair me with her to modify the cycle. She's acting cute and act like she's the prettiest on the earth.Hell,but honestly she's pretty(a lot).Ah woohyun what are you talking about!!!She's ing annoying with that fake smile.

 

And why I should use this shirt?Its too transparent and it thin.Ah,they should wear me better cloth!They even didn't remember that I'm the leader!Urgh

 

¤Author POV¤

The boys are getting interested in Jessica.Especially,when she wear that super tight dress and it even didn't cover her body well.And she reveals her pretty hair.And Woohyun unexpectedly amazed by Jessica's Appearance this night. But Woohyun didn't like the dress.Its too tight and its make her body shape showed.

"Hey,Dork,here"

"Why you pass me your tuxedo?"

"Just cover that body"

"Thanks a lot Nam Woo!"

 

¤Jessica's POV¤

Yay god finally he does that to me!I'm secretly liking him.But I didn't want to fascinated by him.I want to know him better.But why I always disappointed by him?I tries to be loyal and close to him.But what to say,its 99,9% FAIL! I crushed on our enemy too,Jung Jae Cho.And its very dangerous if someone from my gang know.I'm sure we'll meet each other when the competition comes.Luckily,he gave me his number.And I want to text him but I'm too shy. He also confessed that he likes me very much.He beg me to be his girlfriend so badly.

 

And why I should stan for Woohyun? But seriously,Sometimes Woohyun is good for a best friend.He gives his ear to hear your problem.But its just 2-3 times for me.He didn't that close with Girls. ¤Author's POV¤ They start the mission.With perfection,Jessica enter the bank.And its make the men staffs(and 80% of them interested on Jessica).They guide Jessica to a room.But remember,Jessica is strong.She can beat everything and it will be easy. Then,Woohyun with his transparent cloth(And it can't be complained by him) appeared.The women are watching every his single moves.And they pay attention too much to Woohyun.

 

One by one,The Golden Age members entering the security room.They turn off the CCTV.Then,they go to the money storage room. The women that attracted to Woohyun slowly getting tired.They lying on the floor.With full of sweats,Woohyun walks around the bank. Meanwhile,Jessica facing the men.They wanting Jessica very much.They're trying to touch Jessica's beautiful Body.But as expected,She twist his hand.Slowly,Jessica fight them.

 

Woohyun hear the noisy.The Women still lying there.Woohyun made them can't breath normally.In his heart,he got a panic because afraid if something happen to Jessica.So he walks to the room. But the atmosphere is already silent.Maybe the fight session already ended.But he's curious.And its right,Jessica sit on the table and the men are lying on the floor and some of them bleeding. Jessica showed his powerful smirk.And its make Woohyun a bit .But he didn't thinks more.He just hold her hand and go outside.

 

The members already out and got the money.Its $850,000.They still left the money about $8,950,000.But they thinks its already enough to modificate their cycle. But unexpectedly,the police come.

 

Woohyun can't thinks clearly.So,he just pinned Jessica on the wall and Kiss her passionately.They kissing outside the bank,so the police wouldn't thinks they're the thief.Jessica a bit shocked.But slowly,She following the movement.A police comment on them :

"Hey,guys.Go back to your home.And continue your activity.You two are too match"

Then Woohyun break the Kiss.Jessica still shocked.But they walked to the car.

 

¤Woohyun's POV¤

 

Huff...I should apologize to her.I'm too rough.Honestly,I enjoyed the kiss a lot.But it just embarassed to know that I'm crushing on her a bit. The car already filled with the money.I hope Jessica didn't leak the activity we does before.I change my clothes and sit calmly.She's next to me. She didn't talk anything until we're arrived.And its make me a bit embarassed.

"Jessica,I'm sorry to what I've done"

"Sure.Its okay.You're too creative.But honestly,you're a good kisser"

 

I'm freezing.She enjoyed the kiss too?Isn't she crushing on me?But I changed my mind.Its too hard to flirting with Jessica.

 

¤Author's POV¤

 

Jessica remove her tight dress and changed it with a t-shirt and baggy jeans.The lotere is ready to use. Before,Woohyun wants to stay away from Jessica.But its 360 degree changed.He wants Jessica so badly.Also,Jessica's style is a bit weird.But colourful.It will help him. "Nam Woo Hyun x Jessica Jung a.k.a Jung Soo Yeon" Jessica is too excited.She run into Woohyun and hug him so tight.And Woohyun catch her and spinning with her.

 

The others didn't believe it.But Kang Pyo said its like his dream.Jessica will date Woohyun and they'll get married.The others just like didn't care what Kang Pyo said.Because they want to date Jessica too. But Woohyun break that spin.And act normally again.He embarassed to what he done.

 

¤Jessica's POV¤

What happen with me?I should stay away from Woohyun.He just acting fake. Seriously,I think he really want to kiss me.But what?It just an act.I'm hurted!!!Didn't he know how it felt?Damn. I should contact Jae Cho.I'll date him this night no matter what!

 

¤Woohyun's POV¤

 

Jessica ... You shouldn't done that ... You're making me wants you more.I know,you're just playing with me.I read your mind. You loved Jae Cho right?You shouldn't do that.He's a super badboy.He plays with you.He never having serious relation with girls. Luckily,the championship will be held 1 week again.So its okay to Modify it next time. I promise,Jessica.I'll protect you.I'll follow you tonight.

 

¤Author's POV¤

 

Its already 23:00 PM.Jae Cho already know that Jessica will come to him.And playboy Jae Cho was just spent his night with the most ert girl in gang world,Hyojeon.And in facts,The Young Brave(Jae Cho's Gang) will kill Jessica this night.What gonna happen?