I. Breaking News

Who Is Next?: The Crowned Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The newest boy group decided to spend their free day on their dorm, resting and chatting about how their debut went well. They sat in a circle by the living room with a huge tasty watermelon at the center table.

 

 

"Finally we got the rest day we deserve" The maknae exhaled and laid down on his Mino hyung's lap.

 

"Yeah! Thanks to Dara noona for sending us this tasty watermelon too" Mino said dreamily which resulted to the rest to laugh at how the dreamy guy look.

 

"You really like Dara noona that much?" the eldest qustioned and the dreamy guy just nodded.

 

"Stop it you guys! Mino just drop it! You don't stand a chance with Jiyong hyung around" The leader spat.

 

"GUYS! Quit bickering and let's just play some game. Whoevergot the most watermelon seeds on their face will win a polaroid of your favorite 2ne1 member!" the dancer exclaimed the rest of the gang cheered.

 

"Wait! How did you get those limited edition polaroids?" The maknae asked.

 

"Being a hardcore YG stan has its perks maknae" The dancer winked and proceeded in cutting the watermelon in half but what will happen  next gave a huge shock to the the boys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter