Chapter 1

I'm Sorry Isn't Good Enough

"Ari! Guess what!" I hear my twin sister, Mirin squeal. 

Today wasn't the best of days. In fact i hated this day so freaking much. Do you want to know why? 

Today September 2 was the day my heart broke. 

The day it all went down. 

"What," I say grumpily not in the mood. 

"Today is track tryouts!" She squeals 

"Okay.. What does this have to do with me?" I say in a monotone voice. 

"I don't have a ride, and mom said you have to take me," Mirin says in a mocking tone. 

"Do i really?" I ask. 

"Yup!" 

"Arasso, arasso!" I say knowing there was no point in arguing when Mirin says something it goes, she is one stubborn girl. We may be the same age but this girl didn't have her license yet. The reason being? She was way too lazy. 

We both exited the house and made our way to the car. 

The car ride was silent, up until she told me something. 

"You know there's a really cute kid in my class." She says dazing off. 

"Really? I thought i told you to stay away from boys they'll just break your heart, plus your way too young." I tell her. 

Before my sister could reply i made my turn inside the parking. 

"Well lets go." i say. 

"We'll talk about this later." She tells me mischievously. Then she walks towards the girls locker room to change. 

As i make my way towards the bleachers i get a text from my friend Soori 

Hey, girl wassup? 

-Soori 

Nothin I'm with my sister she's trying out for track. 

-Ara 

Then as i sit on the back row o the bleachers. The soccer boys were practicing. Two caught my eyes one being a cute guy with blonde hair. 

Another one being the heartbreaker. Jimin. 

I do what any heart broken girl would do i ignore him carry on with my convo. 

Really? No offense i thought you would be in your room sulking while listening to the most depressing songs ever. 

-Soori 

Nope not anymore. Im done with men for a long time. Plus i was getting sick of ice cream and dramas. Okay maybe not the dramas. But you know what i mean. 

-Ari 

Hey gurly i have to babysit Hara. I call you back later. Kay?:) 

-Soori 

Kay Bye Bye :) 

-Ara 

I then put away my phone and look back to the field the boys must have left because it was the girls who had been in the field. 

My legs started to fall asleep so i figured walking around the school would help. I got and started to walk around. 

You see, I didn't go to Big Hit academy it was some place where prodigy's went. And me? I wasn't even close to a prodigy. So i just went to a average school around here. 

"Ara. Is that you?" I turn around getting a little freaked out. What if it was a or something. But when i had turned around i saw a familiar face. 

I had been ignoring for two year, face that was the one that broke my heart when i was 16. 

He couldn't just come up here and expect me to forgive him somehow. He choose me over his career. Jimin wanted to be a big time soccer player. 

Anyways back on task. 

"Do i know you?" I ask him trying to act as if i had no idea who i was talking to. 

"It's me Jimin? Your ex boyfriend? Do you remember me?" He asked confused because i couldn't 'remember' him. 

"I'm sorry but how am i supposed to remember someone who I've never met," I say. 

He must have felt awkward because his reply was very simple. 

"Um... Okay then see you later." And with that last statement he walked away. 

"Unnie? Who was that guy?" As i turn around i see the face of my baby sister, Mirin. 

Jimin Pov

My heart hurt a lot i didn't know if it was the fact that i missed her so much or just the fact that she just doesn't remember me. 

"Hey Jimin wassup man." I hear friend Taehyung say. 

"Nothin' much," then we both start walking home from practice. 

Ara 

I look at her as if I didn't know what he was talking about "Just some kid. Why?" Then i turn and walk towards the car. 

Only to find it not there. 

"Ugh!! Not again." I say knowing it got towed. 

"Again?!" my sister says knowing what happened the last time. I really didn't understand but bad luck just naturally came to me. 

Knowing the meaning of my silence she gave me a glare and we continued to walk in silence. 

Jimin 

As me and Taehyung walk he says something that catches my attention. 

"Hey Jimin look at those girls." I follow Taehyung eyes to try and find these girls. 

My eyes land on two girls both with flawless beauty. 

"Wow..." Those were the right words to describe them Taehyung. 

My reply was short. 

"You can say that again." 

Taehyung 

Those girls sure were beautiful so I did what any other 17 year old guy would do. 

I walked their way. 

I winked and said something that something was. 

"Hello ladies." Then i gave them a die for smile. 

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Wrong move Taehyung. Wrong move man. 

Next thing you know the beauty from the bleachers( Ara) had kicked me in the face and yelled a word that made me freeze and made everyone look our way. 

"ERT!" 

Well I'm just going to assume this girl was on her time of the month. 

 

-------

 

Hey Y'all this was the first chapter of I'm sorry isn't good enough. Sooo... I have a few questions for you. You can answer them by commenting or by even messaging me. Well here are the ?'s... 

1.)Do you guys think Ara is completely over Jimin? 

2.)What do you think will occur in the next chapter? 

3.) Randomly guess who will become Ara's #1 man? 

These questions will not be answered but you will get the answer's along the way, well see you guys later! 

Ps. This 

Bye!