First Memories

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

Bom's POV

This boy really want to help me regain my memories. I'm so grateful and happy since I want to know about my past duh. But, why TOP wanted to help me so bad? I don't know. Don't ask me. I don't even know him fully. He's one of Big Bang member and he knows Cha Eun well. Maybe he's one of my old friend. Hmm.. I really don't remember. He keep pulling my hand until we reached his car. He opened the door for me and put my seatbelt on, then he went to the driver side and started the car.

"Have you eat?" TOP asked me. Driving and looking at me for a long time at the same time. God. This boy really wanted to make me die.

"I have and please focus on driving." I said. Maintaining my straight expression and crossed my arms on my chest. He suddenly laughing like crazy and it made me confused.

"Hahaha! Please don't pout like that Bom! I'm just trying to help you. Hahaha. You used to be a cheerful Bom you know! Hahaha." Wait. Cheerful? From what I know, cheerful and I never going well. I thought.

"You're wrong, Bom. You used to be a very cheerful person." He said suddenly. 

"YA! Wait! Are you an alien or something?! How can you can read my mind?!" He's definitely an alien. I don't say anything but he know what was I'm thinking! Daebak.

"No. Of course no, duh. Hahaha. Your expression tell it all." He said. Uhh whatever. I keep silent along the ride. He did ask me some question, but I just nodded or shooked my head. I guess he got tired and didn't ask me again after that until we reached our destination.. I think? Hmm.. I guess this is our destination. A foodtruck? 

"C'mon." He said and got out from the car.

"Do you remember this foodtruck, Bom? We used to eat at this foodtruck after school. You really like the food over here, the corn, the rice cake. We often eat here, even the ahjumma know us." TOP said. Trying to make me remember. But this foodtruck? Didn't remind me anything. Uhh.. I'm really stupid. I keep look down because I don't remember anything.

"Its okay Bom. This is just the beginning. Let's eat the snack!" He said and pulled me to the front of the foodtruck.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Ahjumma!" TOP greeted the seller.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Seunghyun! How are you?" The ahjumma greeted him back, got out from the foodtruck and talked to him, and went to the foodtruck again to serve the food. TOP told me to sit and enjoy the food.

But wait. Choi Seunghyun? I've ever heard that name. Where? Of course here in Korea you stupid. But why I'm feeling that name, his name has another meaning to me? I'm sure he's just my old friend, but why? Argh I don't know. I'm so confused and about to cry because I don't remember anything.

"Wait. What's your real name again?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun. Why? Do you remember something?" He asked me. 

"No, I don't remember anything. But I feel your name has another meaning for me. I don't know. Who am I actually? Who are you? Why do you want to help me so bad?" I said, asked him frustratedly. He's about to say something when the ahjumma come out and serve the food. And..

"Aigoo! Is this Park Bom over here? Aigooo, its been a long time, dear." The ahjumma said and patted my back, and trying to hug me. I don't have any choice and hug her back. TOP just looked at me with a smile on his face.

"We'll talk to you after eating, ahjumma." TOP said and the ahjumma release me, told me to tell her evertything about me after I left Korea and went to US and went inside the foodtruck again. Looks like she know everything about me.

"What's this place, TOP?" I asked him.

"To be honest, this is the place where I met you for the first time." TOP said.

-Flashback-
Author's POV

The little Bom running like crazy from the school to somewhere. Somewhere that she knows she'll be comfort at, somewhere that she knows she won't be afraid of anything. The Lee Ahjumma's foodtruck. She always go there when she got a problem, she prefer to go there than go to her own house. She just didn't want to make her parents worried. She keep running and when she reached her destination, she stopped running and greet the ahjumma.

"Good afternoon, Eomma.." She said. Bom already assume the Lee Ahjumma as her own mother because she always help Bom with everything. Maybe because she doesn't have any child. Bom feel so thankful and called her Eomma in return.

The Lee Ahjumma smiled and hug Bom. Bom suddenly sobbed and crying hard. The Lee Ahjumma didn't say anything and keep patted Bom's back and caressed Bom's hair until she stopped crying. She always do this when Bom come to her place. Bom always come to tell Lee Ahjumma her problems. The Lee Ahjumma always know that.

"The girls bullied me again this time, Eomma.." Lee Ahjumma just keep hugged and caressed her hair and told Bom to tell her everything about it while sitting in front of her foodtruck. Fortunately there's no customer there.

"You know that I'm in 7th grade right, Eomma?" The Lee Ahjumma just nodded and smiled. "The teacher ask me what's my future goals. And my answer is, I want to be a singer. But, the whole class started to laugh and humiliated me. They said I don't deserve to be a singer because of my ugly face." The Ahjumma just laughed and makes Bom confused. Bom lifted her head and asked the Lee Ahjumma why's she laughing. The ahjumma told her not to give up and motivate her.

They were talking happily when suddenly a customer come to the foodtruck. Its a little boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ahjumma." The little boy greet and bowed.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Seunghyunnie! How are you?" The Ahjumma asked him. Bom looked so confused because he's wearing the same uniform as she is. She jsut looked at him but didn't dare to ask him.

"I'm fine! And I'm so hungry, Ahjumma! Can you make me some Tteokbokki, please?" He said. The ahjumma then went inside the foodtruck and made the food for little Seunghyun. He went to sit in front of the foodtruck and she a girl wearing the same uniform as him and decided to ask.

"Annyeong! You're from H Junior High School too?" Seunghyun asked Bom.

"Y.. Yeah.." 

"Ah.. That's great! My name is Choi Seunghyun. Just call me Seunghyun, okay? I'm from class 7-7 by the way. Its nice to meet you!" Seunghyun said, introduce himself. Bom seems shy and afraid but she trying to be more brave and started to introduce herself.

"My name is Park Bom, you can call me Bom. I'm from class 7-1. Nice to meet you too, Seunghyun." She said.

"Woah! 7-1?! Only the smartest one can enter that classroom right?! And I'll call you Bommie. That's more comfortable for me. Hahaha." He exclaimed.

"Hey, I'm not that smart." She said. Started to laugh.

And they're having fun together that time. Become more closer to each other. Since that day, the two became best friend and often meet each other and went to the Lee Ahjumma place together. 

End Of POV
-End of Flashback-

Bom's POV

TOP told me everything about the past that I had with him. I force myself to remember about the past, but I only remember about the small things, about how I love Lee Ahjumma like my mom, how I often meet her at her stand, but I can't remember that I ever met TOP. I can't remember everything clearly and ended up feeling very dizzy because I force myself to much.

"You remember something, Bom?" TOP asked me. I can see his hopeful expression. But I don't care. Right now, I'm so dizzy and about to passed out. Can't stand it anymore.

"TOP, can we go home now? I feel so dizzy right now."

"What?! Are you okay?! Ya! Bom!" TOP place his hands on my cheeks and checked if I was okay. He keep yelled at me and look at me worriedly. I stood up and smile because I don't want to make anyone worry, but everything went black.

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKay!
Anyway, Merry Christmas Everyone! I know I'm late, just kill me.
I'm sorry, so busy lately and can't update :(
So..
Hmm.. What will happen next?
Thanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!

I also want to say thank you to the UPVOTERS who upvoted this story! :D
I really appreciate that! :)
I'm sorry I can't updating oftenly.

Oh! And if you wanted to request something, please comment :D   

 

Thank You ~