The Day After

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

Bom's POV

Ring.. Ring.. 

Urgh.. Freaking alarm! What time is it? I wake up and check the clock. Its 8.30. I take a look at the other bed next to mine. Hmm.. Chae is still sleeping. She's already sleeping for almost 12 hours. Omg. Such a sleepyhead. I decided not to wake her up. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. After a while, I finished and change my clothes. Then checked my phone. 1 message and 1 missed call. Both from the annoying boy.

From : TOP
To     : Bom

Anyeong, Bom! Good morning! Its me TOP!
I'll you and the girls today, okay?
Be ready! :) I'll be there at 09.30 am okay? See you!

I read the message and reply. A little bit confused and suspicious. What trick did he use to persuade the manager huh? Aish. Don't think about it, Bom. You have to be grateful that you can go out on your first day as trainee right? After that I throw my phone to my bed and wake Chaerin up. Like I said before, she has been sleeping for almost twelve hours.   

"Chae.." I said while shooking her body.

"Ung.. Wae.." She said, holding the blanket and won't open her eyes. Aish, this little girl. Because she still had her eyes closed, I decided to scream and shook her body even harder.

"Urgh. Please give me 5 more minutes!" She said. Still won't budge. Aish, I'm so done.

"YA! Chaelin! Wake up or I'll flip you over and make you fall from this bed?!" I shout. Then a second later she woke up with shocked expression and stand up straight. Ha. My trick succeed~ Next time I'll wake her up with this trick.

"Aish. Don't do that unnie! I'm up!" She said.

"You better do that. Now take a bath and I'll make you guys a breakfast." I said.

"Huh? Where are we gonna go?" She asked me.

"So you've forgotten about this. We'll go to the cafe which Mino will perform at. Remember? Be ready at 9 am cause an annoying boy will come and us there." I said. I can see Chaerin wanted to ask me a question but I went out faster and didn't give her a chance to ask me a question.

I went out to the living room and see no one. Looks like Dara and Minzy still haven't woke up yet. I went to their room but when I passed the other bathroom next to their room, I heard someone humming. I put my ear at the door and eavesdropping. Hmm.. Dara's voice. She's already wake up. Since she's already wake up, I decided to go to the kitchen and make a breakfast for the girls. After I finished I put the breakfast at the table and change my clothes into the comfortable one. The girls went out after getting ready and have a breakfast together. We were having a breakfast together when suddenly someone knocked on the front door.

"Let me open it." Minzy said and went to open the door.

"Who's that Minzy?" Dara asked her.

"Ung.. Someone here looking for Bom unnie." Minzy yelled and I approached her immediately. And when I arrived at the front door, I saw that annoying boy that promise me to regain my memories as soon as possible whatever the methods are.

"Annyeong, Bom! As my promise, I'm here at 09.30 am!" He said happily with a wide smile at his face. Hmm its 9.30 already?

"Alright. Wait here." I said as I closed the door. "Get ready guys we'll leave now." I said. The girls immediately finished their breakfast and went to the front door. I opened the door and found TOP still standing.

"Let's go." I said.

TOP us until we arrived at the lobby and told us to get into the cafe while he's parking the car. He told me and the girls not to forget to put disguise although the girls are not famous yet. And for me? Of course I have to put my disguise or the fans or antifans will attack me. Hehehe. We're all get into the cafe and sit at the table near the stage. Actually its more like a bar. We wait there and I see TOP with his disguise take a seat beside me. The girls just joking each other. Just then a text come into my phone. Its from Mino.

From : Song Mino ^^ 
To     : Bom

Anyeong, Bom noona~ So you're really came.
I'm so thankful! :D But noona, is it okay to
mention you in the stage later? I just wanted
to show of tho. -^.^- *blushing* Its okay if
you don't want.

After seeing his text, I smiled and feeling a little pity for him and replied his text.

To     : Song Mino ^^
From : Bom

Anyeong, Mino! Its okay. I'll see your towards 
you performance. Good luck then! ^^

"Why're you smiling like that?" TOP asked. Whispered to be exact and looked at me suspiciously. Although he's hiding behind his sunglasses. I can see through his facial expression.

"Why? Am I annoy you?" I asked him back. Surely getting annoyed.

"Ani.. Ah! Its started already!" He said. Diverting the conversation.

After Mino finished singing on the stage, or rapping to be exact, the spectator gave him applause and he took his guitar from the backstage and sit at the center of the stage. I found him amazing and cool at the same time.

"Ya, Bom. You surely have to introduce me fully to that boy. He seems cute!" Dara said.

"Hahaha. You wish, Dara! You have Jiyong anyway!" I said, sticking out my tounge. Just then Mino started to speak again.

"Anyway, guys. I dedicate this song to the famous person who helped me through my bad situation and willing to be here although she's busy and she's sit there at the second table, Park Bom." He said. And suddenly the spotlight illuminate me. The spectator starring at our table with shocked and omg-Park-Bom-is-here! expression. I stand up and bowed to them. The other girls started to bow too. TOP just sit there and stare down. Then the girls and I back to our seat and Mino started singing and I drunk my drink.

"Is he your boyfriend, Bom?" TOP asked me suddenly. My drink spurt from my mouth and I started laughing.

"Boyfriend you said? Hahaha!" I said, still laughing.

"Yeah, is he?"

"Of course not!" I said. "I don't want to have a boyfriend right now anyway. It seems like I have to remember someone. Hahaha. Wait, why am I telling you this." I said. Embarassed.

"Hahaha. Its okay. Did I said that I'll help you regain your memories?" He said and smiled.

I just smiled back at him and enjoy the performance. When it finished, Mino approached us and hug me suddenly. I respond and give him a hug too. I release the hug and told him that me and the girls have to go back because we fel uneasy to the manager for letting us go on the first day of our training.

"You were doing a great job today, Mino!" Chaerin said. I just smiling and adding some words.

"Yeah. Chae is right." I said. Then suddenly think of something bright. AH! "Mino, with your skill and experiences, why don't you join YG and take an audition there? I'm sure you'll pass the audition." I suggest.

"I don't have courage for that, noona." Mino said and his expression turn to sad one. Hmm.. I should've convince him more.

"Song Mino, is that your name?" TOP said suddenly.

"Yeah. And you are?" Mino asked back. TOP remove the sunglasses from his face and proffer his hand to Mino. 

"TOP."

"WHOAH! TOP-ssi! I'M SO HAPPY TO MEET YOU!" Mino said while grabbed TOP's hand.

"Yeah.. By any chance, do you have a transportation.. Hmm.. Like a car?" TOP asked him. What's this annoying boy doing.

"Yeah! I just rented it yesterday from my friend. Why, hyung?" Mino said, his eyes seems bright and so happy.

"Hmm.. Can you.. Chaerin, Dara and Minzy back to their dorm while I'm taking Bom to somewhere to do something important? If you do that, I'll make sure you pass the audition if you really wanted to join our YG Family." TOP said. WAIT?! What will he do?! Where'll he taking me?!

"WAIT?! WHAT?!" I yelled unknowingly. The girls seems shocked but suddenly smiled mischievously. Seems like the girls and TOP already planned something that I don't know.

"It'll be my pleasure, hyung!" Mino said. "Let's go girls!" Just then, TOP grabbed my wrist and took me to his car. I'm so pissed and surely getting annoyed by his behaviour.

"WAIT! Where will we go?!" I yelled and he release my hand.

"Didn't I promised to help you regain your memories? About your past? I'll help you from now." 

 

 

   

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKay!
Cliffhanging! Sorry! :3
Thanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!

I also want to say thank you to the UPVOTERS who upvoted this story! :D
I really appreciate that! :)
I'm sorry I can't updating oftenly.

Oh! And if you wanted to request something, please comment :D   

 

Thank You ~