Chapter Two

Ms. Pear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: First Pawn

 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea.

 

Emma and Jules—of course with some other bodyguards and workers—had just arrived at the Incheon Airport—they flew directly from Paris to Seoul, which took hours. Home sweet home. She had come back to Seoul, the town full of memories. She breathed the air, and she realized that she was already in Seoul. She looked around and saw her old-self, Se Yeon, when she was about to go to Paris. The fat Se Yeon went up to the plane and again her fat body was trapped into the frame. She smirked as she thought how silly it was to be the pure-innocent, Se Yeon. On the moment, she went out after taking the luggage and then paparazzi had surrounded her—she was nearly drowned in the middle, thankfully the bodyguards swiftly had them under control, and those paparazzi, one by one, started throwing her thousands of their listed-down questions.

 

“Emma-ssi, what are you planning to do as you have come back to Korea?”

 

“It is your real-home town, because you are adopted in the Charbonneau family, what are you planning to do?”

 

“Your performance in Palais Garnier had hit a big success, is Seoul going to have that chance, too?”

 

Jules stood out as he said, “Whoa, easy fellas, Emma had just came back from Paris, she is extremely tired now, you can save all your questions in the conference tomorrow afternoon, I’m terribly sorry.” Somehow Emma’s expression changed, she said, “Wait a minute, Brother, since they all have waited for us to come here, we should at least answer either one of the questions.” His frowned as he contemplated at Emma, meanwhile all her reaction was simply a smile. He felt something fishy about it.

 

“Emma-ssi, back to my question,” one of the paparazzi, the one with that rounded glasses and red scarf that was centering on his neck, “I was asking about your future plans in Korea.”

 

“Ah, that,” Emma comfortably said what was on her mind, “revenge.”

 

All those paparazzi around her were flabbergasted with the word she had just said. They looked at each other. The one with rounded-glasses paparazzi said again, “You are saying ‘revenge’? What do you mean by that?”

 

Jules laughed and broke the tension between both sides. “My sister is only joking, there is no such thing as revenge. She is just playing around.” He then snapped his fingers and those bodyguards had those paparazzi were being held on there— meanwhile both Emma was taken away by Jules from that circle full of questions. They were leaded by one of the bodyguards to the black Mercedes car, which had long-waited for they arrival.

 

As soon as both of them got into the car without being harmed by those paparazzi, Jules acted as if he was Emma’s real blood-related brother, he fired away his vexation that he felt through his words, “What the hell are you thinking about? You nearly made your reputation tumbled down, and you’ll be nothing and you’ll be back to your old-self, it’ll be the end of your career, you are out, you’ll be... You’ll be...” He was out of words. He was worried to death if her real identity was leaked out to the media. Wait for a moment. He cleared up his mind—his eyes scrutinized the way Emma’s act. She should have her own particular reasons for bringing up her intention for havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter