The Baby Guy (3/3)

Baby Guy

"That you're pregnant? Yeah. I sure do."

 

The only thing Jongdae can do is stare. And stare some more. Sehun looks at him fondly and holds him by the waist and pulls him to him.

 

"What?" Sehun asks, in a whisper. Jongdae snaps out of it.

 

"You - you're clearly happy about this."

 

Sehun smiles widely. "Who wouldn't? I mean, we finally get to have a baby! A real one now! Isn't it exciting?!"

 

Why is Sehun's enthusiasm so contagious? Jongdae can't help but smile back at him, forgetting his current dilemma at hand.

 

Suddenly Jongdae's eyes widen and he pulls away from Sehun, much to the latters dismay. But at this moment not even Sehun's whines can stop him. Jongdae pulls at his hair in a panic.

 

"What - the - HELL! What's happening?!" He roams around in a daze, even slapping himself to prove what's happening is just a dream. It has to be, right?!

 

Oh my goodness! What would my parents say?! Jongdae thinks. I mean yes they want to have a child but not a child that came from MY OWN WOMB! Would they even believe? Would they sell me to the devil for being abnormal like this?! Oh my good what would I even say should I show myself should I just abort this should I - 

 

Sehun's hands on his face snap him out of his reverie and he looks at his boyfriend. He calms down immediately. Sehun smiles fondly at him.

 

"Hyung, don't worry about anything. I always tell you I'll never leave you right?" Jongdae nods. "And that I got your back every time, right?" Jongdae nods again. Sehun places a kiss on his forehead. "We'll support each other, no matter what happens."

 

Jongdae heaves a sigh and hugs his boyfriend. "Yeah. Yeah we will."

 

"I love you." A chaste kiss on the lips. Jongdae smiles and kisses him back.

 

"I love you too." 

 

And - what was Jongdae panicking about anyway?

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"Soooo, you know what we're going to do first right?"

 

"Yeah. We must tell our parents." Sehun smiles. "Chill, hyung. We got this!" And Jongdae can't help but believe Sehun in this one.

 

"Which of us will tell our parents first?" Jongdae asks. He's honestly nervous now, but Sehun's calm state calms him down as well.

 

"If you like, we'd go to yours first!" At this Jongdae freezes. Well, Jongdae knows that Sehun's fearless but Jongdae's scared as to what his parents might say about them. 

 

The first time Sehun went to meet his parents, it wasn't a very calming sight. Sehun was smiling but forced, chuckling nervously because Jongdae's parents were judging him from head to toe. When Sehun went home the only thing Jongdae's parents told him was "Make sure I don't hear anything about you having AIDS.", which hurt a lot, but they didn't say anything else, which was a sign that they were chilll about it.

 

The only problem is, he's not sure about what they're going to react now. Well, Jongdae doesn't have AIDS, that's for sure. But it's something even worse. Maybe weird. Because this time he's carrying a baby in his stomach.

 

He wonders how chill they're gonna get if they knew about this.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

 

guess who's back?

 

i just read this story again and had the urge to update. this chapter is still unfinished, but this will be the last. :) I'm going to update this chapter once I got to get how to finish this with butterflies and rainbows in your hearts <3