The Baby Guy (2/?)

Baby Guy

"How the hell does one use this?" Jongdae mutters to himself. He's currently in the bathroom, sitting on the bowl with a pregnancy test stick in hand. He wonders how the hell he agreed to Baekhyun saying he needs it to confirm it if that's what he wanted. Maybe Baekhyun is being stupid yet again.

 

Or maybe it's him, because he wouldn't just agree to do this if he isn't stupid, right?

 

No, he's not stupid. He's just - making sure that it isn't real.

 

Oh my god this isn't real.

 

He has been in the bathroom for the past five minutes and because he doesn't like to stay cooped up in the bathroom without Sehun, his hurts. But then the device beeps and Jongdae's startled. He looks at it and squints at what he sees.

 

Two vertical lines, staring right back at him.

 

"Holy ."

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"So, you notice that Jongdae's always puking in the morning?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"And he starts to tell things like this coffee tastes like and all that jazz?"

 

"Hmm."

 

"Do you know what that means."

 

A scoff and a smirk blooms on the man's face. "Sure do."

 

。◕‿◕。

 

"This is a ing disaster." Jongdae grumbles, and Baekhyun's eyes are, let's say, about to roll up in his head because Jongdae's pacing back and forth. Baekhyun's starting to get dizzy.

 

"Okay - okay - will you ing sit down." It takes all his willpower to stop Jongdae and push him down towards their couch, but, you know, a little bit gently.

 

"I actually thought that this was just and then it was actually really true!" Jongdae runs his fingers through his hair. "This is insanity. This isn't real."

 

"Yeah, well, sorry to burst your bubble but it really is real. Now, if you just shut up and accept it, then I would really appreciate it, thank you." The older grumbles, and sets down the coffee he was holding when he was watching Jongdae pacing a while ago, on the table. The latter just looks at it and cringes in disgust as he refuses to take it.

 

"See! You even don't want to drink the coffee! And everyone knows you love coffee!" he says exasperatedly and Jongdae stays silent.

 

He sighs and sits down beside the younger. "I don't know why you're so stressed out about this. I mean, this is what Sehun always wanted, right? If you could just tell him then it'll be all happily ever after and you Oh Jinah will finally have a sister. Or a brother."

 

Jongdae rolls his eyes. "Yeah, really good. You know the problem, though? I made him think that I can't. bear. a. child. Do you just expect me to go to him and say hey babe I'm pregnant let's celebrate and just ---?!" He ends it with an exaggerated sigh. "He probably won't be happy, he might even think I lied to him about this ."

 

"Yeah, well you never know till you tell him." Baekhyun says, and that's where Chanyeol comes in with his messy hair and dirty clothes, courtesy of his messy cooking at the bakeshop. Baekhyun squeals and jumps up almost immediately to give him a kiss on the lips before they started being lovey-dovey.

 

Jongdae groans. He has to get out now.

 

。◕‿◕。

 

To say that Sehun is handsome would be an understatement. Sehun is so damn handsome like oh my gosh (, Jongdae, what). Especially when he coos at their Oh Jinah.

 

Jinah barks and wags her tail and Sehun laughs as she tries to get the stick in his grasp. Just as she's about to get it with , Sehun pulls it out of reach and he laughs at hearing Jinah whine and bark again.

 

Yeah, definitely cute. Especially when Sehun acts so much like a father would. Lately he has been carrying Jinah around like a baby and coo at her and show her the things on a human's perspective ("Yes this is a ball and balls are only played by dogs and you are not a dog, Jinah dear." he says as he pulls it out of Jinah's paws).

 

Come to think of it, why isn't Sehun doing it now? Why is Sehun treating Jinah like a dog now?

 

"Hyungggg are you even listening?" He hears, and it takes him a second to realize Sehun's already beside him, lips, tracing the shell of his ear. Feeling his breath makes Jongdae heat up so he looks up and smiles while wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

 

Sehun smiles and kisses him full on the lips, on his lower lip and Jongdae clings on tighter, getting rid of the space between them.The air even starts to get hotter as their kiss becomes deeper.

 

It's Sehun who breaks it. "Hyung," he grunts, and damn is it hot. "Jinah's here, and I don't want you to get hurt."

 

Jongdae's startled, and he lets go of Sehun's neck. As far as he knows, Sehun likes to do what they were about to do. Why is he stopping.

 

"Hurt? Why would I get hurt?" He asks.

 

"Your belly - our baby -"

 

If Jongdae has a drink, he would totally be spitting the contents out. "What." How the hell. How the hell does he --- ?! He hasn't told it to anyone except Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Holy Baekhyun must have told him. He's going to kill that y diva.

 

"I know what you're thinking, hyung. And no, it's not Baekhyun." He lets out a smirk, and Jongdae whimpers.

 

"You mean, you know ---"

 

Sehun grabs him by the shoulders and kisses him hard again, only leaning back to press his forehead unto the other's, leaving Jongdae breathless. The younger rubs their noses together and Jongdae finds it so hard to concentrate on the only thing he's supposed to be focusing on.

 

But Sehun beats him to it. "That you're pregnant? Yeah." He kisses Jongdae's nose, grinning when the latter turns beet red. "I sure do."

 

 

 

Oh yeah! LOL HAHAHAHA so sorry for my late update! T>T Been hitting writer's block :(((