Perfection

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke to the sound of Kyuhyun's alarm clock. Since I was on the top bunk, I had to go down and turn it off. 

As I turned it off, I turned around and see Kyuhyun's still asleep. His hair is all messed up, his lips slightly open, and his collarbone is qute y. He is beautiful, I won't deny it.

I tap his shoulder,hoping he would wake up. But, he didn't. "Kyuhyun. Wake up." I literally had to shake his stomach to wake up. And one thing added to the things I know about Kyuhyun:abs. You can definitley feel the muscles. He groans as he sits up and I step backto give him some space. 

"Oh no. You discovered my talent."I look at him with curisoity. "What's your talent?" "Sleeping so deeply, you would think I'm dead," I laugh. He was really nice,kind,happy and he makes me laugh. I haven't laughed since the fire. I thought that since everything is gone,all my happiness has gone away. Guess not. 

I head to the bathroom of mine and Kyuhyun heads to his bathroom. here really was everything already prepared. I didn't bring anything sinceit was all burned from the fire. There it was,in front of me.The mirror.My face is more pale, my cheekbones are showing more than before.Is it? It can't be possible.I'm a vampire. I laugh at my own joke. I brush my teeth with a fancy toothbrush. I washed my face and was ready to go, put on my uniform and was ready to go.

"Wait, you're going like that?"He looked with dispointment."Yeah, is there something wrong?"

"Madame Choi will be very dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter