Flashback

Yong Junhyung Must Die

Your POV

(Flashback)

It is Valentine’s Day today and I wanted to confess to my long time crush or love, Yong Junhyung. I have been in love with him since first grade. I think it is love at first sight or something. Weird, I know. Yong Junhyung has the best eyes, nose and the most kissable lips ever. He’s totally my ideal type. I know many rumors are spreading that he is a total playboy but I don’t believe in them. From what I see, he’s a good hearted person. Well, I guess so. I wanted to confess to him today. I made a letter for him telling him how much I do love him since first grade. Yeah, I’m a fat person and I don’t think somebody will like me ever. But, who knows, maybe Junhyung will. Keke!

“Min Seul! You’ll really confess to him?” My only friend in school, Hara, told me. She looks kinda excited and I’m feeling the same way too. By the way, Hara’s really my only friend here on school. Well, I guess you know I’m fat and nobody wants to be friends with me except Hara. She’s the only person in school who accepted me for who I am and I love this girl to death. 

“After all these years, I have gathered the guts so the answer is yes.” I said. Yeah, I’m nervous but it’s okay. I’ll just try. Maybe the result is good, right? Haha! Min Seul, keep the faith, faith and faith.

“There! Min Seul! Junhyung is over there! He’s on the lockers. Go now and confess! Fighting!” Hara suddenly said. I panicked. I don’t know what to do. Hara pushed me near Junhyung and I can feel fear enveloping me but I broke it. I immediately broke it and said, “Junhyung, this is for you! Happy Valentine’s Day!” I bowed my head and forwarded my hand, the one holding the letter. My heart is beating so fast right now.

After a few minutes, I was shocked because I was still bowing my head and holding the letter. He’s supposed to get it from me now but why isn’t he getting it? I was curious and slowly tilted up my head and I saw his reaction. He has this disgusted look. Okay, I get it. He’s so not into me because I’m fat. I was about to walk away when he said, “Do you think I would fall for someone like you? Like the hell?! You are so pathetic, you ugly and fat ! I know that is a love confession and I totally reject it even though I still haven’t read it. You, you should stay away from me! You are so fat and ugly, shoo!” As he was saying those words, I felt anger, sadness and fear. I’m angry because I thought he was a good hearted guy but I was damn mistaken! Why is he so mean?!

“Min Seul! Are you alright?!” Hara immediately went near me with a worried look. I faked a smile and said, “I’m fine. I just need some time alone. Bye.” I immediately ran to the nearest rest room, entered a cubicle and cried. Tears flowed onto my cheeks like it would never stop. Why is Yong Junhyung like that? Doesn’t he know that those words pierced my heart? I hate you Yong Junhyung! I clenched my fist in anger and then it hit me. Realization hit me. I realized I really need to go on a diet..

And when I achieved that good body and look, I will go seek revenge on what Junhyung has done to me. I’ll make him realize all the things that he told me. I’ll make him fell for his knees and apologize to me. I’ll give him a bittersweet revenge. Yong Junhyung, be prepared.

(End of Flashback)

End of POV.