Chapter 8

Loving A Badass Girl

Jhope's Pov

 

"Ji! Come back!" i held Jimin's shoulder when he try to chase her "I'll search her, you wait here or just go back home i'll meet you in your house Jimin." I take her bag with me "Hoseok oppa wait! I'll come with you oppa!" Hyemi said "Me too!" NamJoon pulled ChanMi hand "You're going home with me." "You too, just let Jhope search you'll meet her later anyway. Go home now." YoonGi pulled Hyemi hand "It's okay girls, i'll search and talk to her." i said, i go out from the Cafe and starts searching her "Where is she?" i mumble while walking a long Han River, the sight is beautiful many couple walk hand in hand while chatting and laughing together or just sit in a long bench and enjoying the romantic and beautiful sight. I walk with MinJi's light purple back pack, my own black back pack and two cups of coffee in my left and right hand "MinJi, where are you?" i said desperately, then i saw a girl sitting in a long bench with her both hands covering her face. I walk toward her and sit beside her "Ji-ah? Are you okay?" i said with a concern tone "H-ho-seok o-oppa?" she lift her face from her hands "Yeah, it's me. Are you okay?" i her hair and she hugs me while crying in my chest "O-oppa Ji-min op-pa is a- ba-d pe-r-son!" she said between her cry "He do that because he loves you, don't say a bad thing like that! He's still your oppa." i her hair "But, it just a lil fight not a big one..." she said while staring at my eyes with teary eyes "MinJi we all know if you said you had a lil fight actually it's pretty big fight because you might slap or kick your enemy." i said scold her "Well... I do slap her... And kick her... But she said Me, ChanMi and HyeMi are ugly plus she shouts at our ChanMi! I can't let that happen!" she said "See? You attack her! Okay i have already scold you and Jimin! Now let's go home and you two can say sorry to each other NO BUT!" i pulled her hand "Fine ...." she pouts cutely "Now, let's get rid of this." i erased her tears with my thumb "Oppa, my back pack and coffee..." she said reaching her hand to her back pack "No no no, i'll bring it for you! Here you go your coffee, drink it." i said while hand her ice americano "Gomawo (Thanks) oppa!" She smiled sweetly and drink her ice americano "Is that really yummy?" i asked "Yes! It is!" she said while looking at me "I just like Latte and Machiato, i've never drink Americano before." i said "Well, try it now." she gives me her Americano, i drink her Americano a lil. It's really bitter! But if i drink and taste it more it's really yummy "Hey oppa." she called me "Wae? (What is it?)" i said "we just share an indirect kiss." she said and i turned my head toward her with my eyes almost pop from it places because her words are really shocking me "Oppa, do you like me?" She said blushing like a tomato, i blushed immideatly too "Why are you asking me that?" "Because i'm curious.." she played with her fingers, i think this is the time. I pulled her near to the Han River, put our things and Coffee down and i held her hands then i start singing Boy In Luv while staring at her eyes with full of love until it comes to the bridge part "Doegopa neoui oppa neoreul hyanghan naui maeumeul wae molla nareul moreun cheokhaedo chagaun cheokhaedo neol mireonaejin motagesseo doegopa neoui oppa neoui namjaga doel geoya dugobwa naui maeumi nege datorok jigeum dallyeogal geoya~" i sing the bridge part pretty badly since i'm not in the vocal line and this is the vocal line parts, then i sing the end of the song "Park MinJi, do you want to be my girlfriend?" i said nervously, but i saw her face without any sign accepting me. I begin to lose my hope when she just got silent and i loosen my grip from her hands but she held my hand tightly and "Yes i do and i want to be your girlfriend oppa!" she said and i smiled widely feeling i got a big victory, a big happiness, and relieved for being accepted! I leaned toward her face and kissed her plump lips full of love and i swear i could feel she is smilling when we kissed.