Chapter 7

Loving A Badass Girl

Jimin's Pov

"Hyung!" i heard Jungkook calling me then i walk toward him "where's the others hyung?" He said "Maybe still in class, just wait for a while." i said looking at my phone "Hyung...." Jungkook said "Wae? Something happen?" i said "Ermm... I forgot about something.... I need to tell you something but i forgot!" He said "What's up?" V said "Yah, let's go to the cafe." Suga said "i'm pretty hungry." Jin said "But, HoSeok hyung and NamJoon hyung haven't come out yet." i said "What with that face Kook?" Suga said "He's remembering what he need to said to me." i said "Don't try to hard Kook, you'll get a headache." Jin said "Oh Mui God, we're. Late! Sorry guys our teacher doesn't let us go." Jhope said "Yeah, he just keep talking and said 'the time hasn't done yet' because his watch broke! How incredible." NamJoon said annoyed "Calm down Joon." Suga said "I'll make your mood better." Jhope said "How?" NamJoon said "i'll treat you coffee and your beloved choco cake." Jhope said "Jeongmal? (For real?) ?" NamJoon said with wide eyes then Jhope nod his head "How about me hyung?" i asked with puppy eyes "I know your puppy eyes are cute but it's not gonna work on me Jimin." Jhope said "Aisshhh, hyung such a meanie." i said with sad expression "Let's go the girls are waiting us at the cafe." Suga said then we walk to the cafe. After we arrived at the cafe i saw MinJi , HyeMi and ChanMi have waited for us "Hey Ji." i said while ruffling her hair "Oppa don't mess my hair!" She said angrily "Americano again isn't bitter?" I said "It is bitter but if you try it you'll get addicted, wanna try?" she said while she held out her americano in front of me "just a sip." i said while trying a sip her ice americano "Ji you got addicted with this?!" i said with unbelieveable expression "yes i am! It's yummy right?" she said with a wink "Ji if Jimin expression like that it means he hates it." V said "Don't you know your own oppa?" Suga said "Tsk, very hateful." she said while pouting a lil "JungKook oppa, i watched since you're arrived here why is your face like that? HyeMi said "He's thinking abou what he needed to say to Jimin." NamJoon said "Don't push yourself too hard oppa." ChanMi said "He will probably get a headache." MinJi said "AH!!! I REMEMBER NOW!!" JungKook shouted and i could see the other coustumers looking at us with a weird look or annoyed look "what is it? And don't shout! You're annoyed the others." i said "MinJi i heard that you got into a fight with... Who is that again..." JungKook said and immediately turn my head to my sister who almost poops her eyes out "is that true Ji?" i said with an anger in my tone "How did you know oppa?" she said i can look that HyeMi and ChanMi stiffen "A group of your fans are in the same class as me and they talk and gossip about it." JungKook said "So it's true." i said "o-op-oppa i-is not a big deal!" HyeMi said "I bet you involved too HyeMi." Suga said angry "Oppa is not their fault but-" "Chan,you're involved too?" NamJoon said angrily "Suga oppa Joon oppa don't scold HyeMi and ChanMi they don't know anything, i'm the one who get into a fight so don't scold them." MinJi said "Why are you got into a fight?" i asked "Because someone called me and my friends ugly ." she said "They started it first oppa!" HyeMi said "MIN HYEMI!" Suga shouted at her making HyeMi scared "Jimin oppa is not MinJi faults really, we just took our book in the locker before we went to class but a group of girls said nasty things to us!" ChanMi said "ChanMi don't you dare talking back to Jimin!" NamJoon said "But i'm not oppa!" ChanMi said "KIM CHANMI!" NamJoon explode "OPPA DON'T SHOUT AT THEM! IT'S ALL MY FAULT IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SHOUT OR EVEN SLAP ME DO IT TO ME NOT THEM!" MinJi said angrily and before i realize what am i doing, i slap MinJi in her right cheek really hard until her right cheek turned red "OPPA!" HyeMi and ChanMi shout i looked at MinJi and she already has a teary eyes "MinJi-ah i didn't mean it." i said while held out my hands to her but she slap my hands and run out from the Cafe.