Closer to Perfection

What Your Hands Are For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is your captain making an announcement. We are nearing our destination at Jeju International Airport. Please fasten your seatbelts as we prepare to land. Thank you and we hope you enjoyed your flight!”

We’re almost here! Yunho thought to himself. It was the first time he and BoA were taking a vacation together and as a couple. Yunho was excited to spend a week to himself and his lovely girlfriend. You’d expect they go somewhere luxurious where no fans could spot them, but BoA wanted to ‘act like a regular couple’ so they took the risk and settled in a private beach house to themselves.

It was a secret getaway and it was going to be perfect.

Yunho turned to his left to see his girlfriend sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled at how cute she looked, despite her no-makeup face and messy hair. “Bboa~” He cooed.

The hallyu star smiled and scrunched her face hearing her boyfriend’s melodious voice calling her name. “Deh~?”

If possible, Yunho grinned even wider. “Can you put on your seatbelt, please? We’re landing soon.”

BoA didn’t move, keeping her smile. “Do I have to? I’m tired.”

Yunho chuckled, then nudged her off his shoulder, causing her to hit her head on the handrest. “Yes, you do.”

With her loss of comfort, BoA became rather pissed off by his action. “What was that for?” She spat while buckling her seatbelt. After she buckled herself, she crossed her arms and leaned on one side of the headrest.

Yunho started feeling guilty. “Mianhaeyo. I’m exhausted so I’m not thinking rationally.”

Being her stubborn self, BoA didn’t answer. He leaned towards her and shook her. “Are you really mad at me? I’m really sorry BboA.”

“Sir, can you please turn your light off and sit back as we land?” A flight attendant asked. Yunho dejectedly turned away from BoA and did as he was told. BoA was inwardly smiling. She loved how Yunho was easily wrapped around her finger. But I shouldn’t take advantage of it.

The landing was a bit shaky, but they all survived which was all that mattered. BoA first stood up to stretch. Yunho went to turn on his phone and check his messages. When Yunho finally stood and stretched, BoA went to go grab her carry-on duffel bag above them.

“OOMF!” She yelled almost loud enough for the whole aircraft and outside to hear. Her luggage flew off the shelf and Yunho barely managed to grab it before it ingloriously smashed onto the floor. What did she pack in here? All her Winnie-the-Pooh stuffed animals and a bag of chips?

“Are you alright?” he asked her, cupping her head and checking if she had any injuries.

BoA laughed at how cute Yunho was acting. She pushed off his hands that were currently on her shoulders. “I’m fine,” she chuckled. “I just forgot how heavy my bags were.”

Yunho gave her a goofy smile, then leaned in for a kiss. “Yah!” BoA pushed him to the side.

“What? Can’t I kiss my girlfriend?” Yunho pretended to act offended.

“Not here!” She teases back while she slings her luggage bag over her shoulder.

Yunho pouted and began to get his carry-on bag. “We’re on a private jet! No one’s here to bust out relationship!”

BoA let his words sink in. She felt comforted. “Mianhae. I’m still stuck in idol world.” she smirked before dropping her bag, grabbing Yunho’s shoulders, and going on the tips of her toes to give him a quick peck.

Yunho wasn’t completely happy with what he got, but he was satisfied considering the fact that BoA hated skinship.

“But seriously though. Let me take your bags.” The gentleman stated as he grabbed her duffel bag.

The tiny giant snatched her luggage bag before anything could happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter