New School, New Life

Mysterious Prolapse

"Eunji, help me with this one please!",  my mom called me. I ran downstairs after putting the box with my clothes in my new room. I took the other luggage from her and put them in the living room. We just moved in a new district and in this new house. We finished putting all the things that were in our car inside the house.I went to my room and opened the window to let some fresh air inside. I saw a girl in the street outside the window. She noticed me too. She had long light brown hair. She was so beautiful I can't describe her. "Eunji!", i mentally woke up when my mom called me. I went downstairs to the kitchen. The food was ready.

 

The next day was my first day at the new school. "Eunji, don't you want to eat for breakfast?", my dad asked me. "I'll just take it with me. I don't want to be late. Bye!" I took toast with me outside and ate it on my way to school.

 

I was searching for my classroom. Suddenly a teacher came to me. "Ah you must be Jung Eunji! Nice to meet you! I'm your class teacher Mrs. Woo!", she said. I followed her to my classroom. When she entered the room the students stoop up and greeted her. Suddenly I recognized a familiar face in my new class. It was the girl from yesterday. "Girls, this is your new classmate Jung Eunji. Treat her well!", Mrs Woo said. Then she looked at me. "Eunji, you can sit next to Chorong!" I looked her the girl she pointed out as Chorong and it was the girl from yesterday. I sat next to her and she smiled at me. 

After school I was surrounded by my new classmates. "Did you watch the new episode of High School: Love On?" "Do you like our class teacher?" "Do you have a boyfriend?" I was surrounded by many questions and I didn't know which to answer first. 

"Girls, girls, let Eunji breathe for a second.", Chorong said and chuckled. "I'm Hyeri. These are Ahyoung, Jisook and Kyungri. And the girls next to you are. Chorong, but you already know her right now, Namjoo, Bomi, Naeun, Yookyung and Hayoung!" They all greeted me.

 The next day was similiar with yesterday. Everyone was nice to me. 

"Eunji!", Chorong called me during the lesson. "Yes?" - "Look! Over there!" Chorong pointed at the window. There was a Hayoung doing derp faces. She wasn't in my class since she was still very young. I chuckled. "Jung Eunji! Park Chorong! Detention for not paying attention during the lesson!", Mrs. Lee , my math teacher, said. Chorong and I sighed. We could hear Hayoung chuckling. She surely heard what the teacher said.

My mom was very angry at me when she heared that I'm having a detention and called me. "This is only your second day, Eunji!!!", she yelled at me.

The detenion was so boring. Chorong and I weren't even allowed to sit next to each other. I stared at the clock waiting for the time to end. There were three other girls having a detention too except for us. I sighed. Chorong looked at me for help and I looked with the same expression to her too. Suddenly there was a scream outside. The supervision teacher went outside. She accidently left the door open so we all followed her. Everyone followed the scream and was shocked when they saw what made the girl scream.

Blood.

There was blood everywhere. 

A girl was lying on the ground.

Is she...dead?

"Hayoung!", Chorong screamed. Tears were all over her face.  Everyone ran to Hayoung who was lying on the ground. Her clothes were full of blood. 

The teachers forced us to go home. Chorong and many other girls including Bomi, Namjoo, Yookyung and Naeun stayed outside the school next to the police answering questions. I wanted to stay with them too but Naeun told me to go home and rest.