Chapter 9

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL’s POV

“She’s.. she’s dying, Krys.” Taeyeon said to me.

W-what…

My vision went blurry when she said those words to me. Am.. why didn’t you tell me..

“Are you okay??” Taeyeon asked me.

“I’m okay.” I said to her, faking a smile.

“O—Okay.”

“How did you know that? You said you didn’t check on her condition lately?”

“She went to hospital and got checked by my friend. He’s a doctor that specialize in brain tumor too.”

“Ah..” I nodded.

“Actually we are planning to go to America because I offered her a job and she agreed to it. But I think it’s not going to happen. I’m telling you this because you deserve to know all of this. You are her girlfriend even though you cheated on her, and even though you cheated on her, she still loves you the same. I want you to convince her to do the surgery. Please help me, Krys, she is just that stubborn.” Taeyeon said.

“I—I.. I broke her heart, Taeyeon.” I said to her while sobbing.

“You broke her heart, but her heart always belongs to you, Krys. She just need some time to heal it, but at the end, I’m very sure she will come back to you. She can’t leave you.”

“H—how, I mean, the surgery… will she survive if she do the surgery?” I asked her. I was trembling when I wait for her answer. Please say ‘YES’.

“Its..it’s not too late, but the percentage of survival is shrinking down as she kept on rejecting to do the surgery. It’s the matter of time, Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter