Chapter 8

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’s POV

Jessica was moaned in bliss as Amber dived in between her legs.

“I..I’m sorry Am.” She mumbled silently.

Amber looked up, she stared at the girl infront of her. “Krys..” she called.

That’s when reality hits Jessica.

“You seems to love her so much, Am. and I know, I can’t be the one to you.” Jessica thought.

Jessica pushed Amber away and fixing her dress. She was wearing a short one-piece dress.

“Krys, why..why..” Amber mumbled while laying down on the bed, not having anymore strength to get up.

Jessica ignored her and went outside.

“I’m pathetic.” She said while wiping the tears that fell from her beautiful eyes.

Jessica then decided not to tell Amber about anything and just pretend that nothing  happened.

//

AMBER’s POV

I woke up and I felt my head so hurt. It’s either the alcohol or the tumor.

I ignored the pain in my head when someone came inside the room.

Jessica.. she’s beautiful even when she only wears a pyjama.

“Are you feeling better?” she asked.

I nodded “I’m okay now, just a little bit dizzy.”

“Come out, I prepare some foods that would help you for hangover.” She smiled.

“Ah yeah. Just wait a minute, I want to take a bath first. I stink. Hehe.” I flashed her my dorky smile and grab a towel. She smiled back and closed the door.

I went inside the bathroom. I was washing myself and then squeezed a bit shampoo to my left hand, put it on my hair and I began to massage my head. As I was finished, I pulled my hand from my hair and I was shocked when I saw a lot amount of hair in my hand. Am I going to be bald soon? I still have much time. I smiled as I was being optimist.

I was done washing and then I stood in front of the mirror, I was touching my hair lightly but I got a lot amount of hair. I ignored. I then stared at my own reflection, I was frowned, a warm red liquid flowing from my nose. It’s only mean one thing, My time is ticking so fast,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter