Practice, Practice Practice

His First, His Last
Okay, so this is semi-edited! But enjoy, comment? Vote? Subscribe? Thanks!

Saying that it's easy to wake up in the mornings is like saying it's easy to walk a mile on a tight rope... 1,000 feet off the ground. My bed is just so comfortable and I just want to sleep and snuggle against my giant white, soft fuzzy, fluffy, warm, adorable, cute, amaz-ok enough describing words, Seal. Yes I have a giant stuffed seal. It's amazing.

"As amusing as it is to watch you drool over your Mr. Snu. Flawless, we have practice this morning." Someone who isn't my roommate says.

"Ugghhhhh.... WAAAEEEEE!?" I whine loudly.

"Oh just come one you." Another voice says.

After 5 minutes I slowly sit up and yawn. I rub the sleep from my eyes and stretch my arms away from my body, grunting femininely. I open my eyes and look around the room. Nobody is here so they must be in the living room. I push myself out of my bed tiredly.

My bed is such a perfect bed. It's a soft twin sized bed. It has black silk sheets, a red comforter, a black body pillow, a white pillow, and a red pillow. I have 2 decorative pillows consisting of a panda pillow pet and a giant blue bow shaped pillow. It seriously is AMAZING.

Anyway I get right to my usual thing. I go pick out a practice outfit. White spandex that end at my mid-thigh, black short Adidas shorts, a purple Adidas tank-top and some socks, whichever ones I grab. I quickly shower and put my hair up in a neat pony tail towards the top of my head. I got out to the kitchen where the girls are and grab a bottle of water. The girls are talking about something, so I decide to join for a few minutes before I brush my teeth.

"You know, this competition is going to be big right?" Caroline asks us. "I did some research and I read that some groups get recruited by companies. The place gets loaded with scouts and Kpop idols. That means tons and tons of fans and cameras. We are under some serious pressure since most of us are American."

"I don't think we need to worry about it to much. We handled that California competition well, there was so many people there in L.A." Tuesday says.

"Now that's why you have Hyun-Yoon, Laurin and I." I tell the girls.

"Hey, Eun-Ae, I couldn't help but notice that Jackson in GOT7 looks like the guy in the pictures in our room." Hannah speaks up.

"Don't freak out when I tell you this." I say to them, scanning their eyes. "He is..."

"WHAT?!" They all ask rather loudly.

"Yup, Jackson is my ex-boyfriend." I tell them.

A/N: So in this, they are all GOT7 is going to be more around17-19 and not 21. Just an FYI.

"What happened?" Anne blurts.

"We just fell apar you could say. We became distant an didn't get to see each other. I mean I thought he was cheating on me as well, but he said other wise. And now, I really feel like he was telling the truth, but I just didn't want to listen the last day. I just wanted him to say things I wanted to hear. But, I think it was for the better anyway. They probably have insane fans like EXO when it comes to their idols dating." I shrug a little sadly. "Now, we have practice to get to." I say enthusiastically.

They just roll their eyes before I leave to go brush my teeth. I slip on my zebra Adidas high tops and a white Adidas hoodie with black lines down the side. I decide at the last minute to slip on a red Adidas snapback.

"Leggo?" I ask, popping out of the bedroom.

"Let's. Laurin isn't walking with us, she is with Ronnie." Anne informs me.

We all walk out of the room and go to the stairs. I think we look like those popular kids in movies when they walk in slow motion. We are all supporting different brands. I'm in the center on the left with Adidas, Hannah is to my left supporting blues for Nike, left is Anne with greens in Puma, and so on and so forth. After we hit the exit i turn into a full out sprint yelling "Later Bees!" They hate when I do this because they have to catch up or buy me food. But I have an un-natural amount of energy that is extremely unstoppable. So with the 5 minutes sprint for me, I leave the girls trailing behind me. I wait for them at the entrance to the building, breathing finally calming down.

"Really? You have... to much... energy..." Violet says between breaths.

I just laugh and walk in with the girls. The guys are already practicing their dance so we all start to stretch. Something I like about us is that we are all flexible, even the guys. We all have stretch routines and well, it's awesome. Our favorite thing to do is a scorpion or bow and arrow. It just happened that way.

"Girls girls girls they love me!" Cameron calls slowly to us, making us giggle.

"Girls, we have come to the conclusion we are dancing to just No More Dream and A. So, this is going to be easier, but we have discussion right now." Hyun-Yoon says. We all gather around on the ground to what he says. "So, the guys will be one side and you all on the other, slightly ehind us. IIn other words you will be mirroring us. But we switch for the songs. At the end of No More Dream, we will have this little 'filler' if you wat to call it, to switch the places. We will do a series of flips, and tricks." His eyes scan us. "You girls will be in the fron for most of A. But, when Jackson's rap starts we will all come together as one big group. Ok?' *nod *nod*

So, to take up less time, we worked on different halves of the room on the dances by watching dance practices slowed and mirrored for us. We all counted and took time to get it. This makes the process quicker and so we have more time to clean it up. We all decided who would dance as who. I got Mark, Anne Yugyeom, Caroline, Yongjae, Violet BamBam, Hannah got JB, Tuesday got Jr., and laurin got Jackson. We get right to it. We took a good 10 minutes before tried anything major. We go slowly and count as we move together. I somehow find myself singing the lyrics to the song as we practice, or I say them instead of counting. After 2 hours of going through our part slowly, we go through everything at full speed. Our energy goes off the charts high. The song is so much fun.

When the guys are ready we all start to work on the part where the boys come in. Today we are practicing 'A' for a few hours and if we aren't tired later we will practice for the BTS song. We like to get the easier things out of the way so that we have more time to work on the hard stuff. 

For Jackson's rap part the guys stand in a line and we get lifted over their heads and put back down after a pose. Then we cross them and step behind them. They guys do front flips and we go into straddle splits as they start to do some sort of B-boy stuff. When the chorus starts again we pop up and do aerial. We do a lot more fun things before we all do the dance fore the first chorus at the beginning of the song. at the end of the song instead of b-boying we decide to do a serious cartwheels and aerials. The guys do a split while the girls do scorpions.

By the time we finish its 3 in the afternoon. We practiced for at least 5 hours. We all just order a pizza and decide to fool around for a little.

"Wow, that looks so cool!" Landon squeals.

Landon isn't very feminine, he is very masculine actually. A lot of people here think gays are all about acting girly. Landon has his moments, but is really masculine fore the most part.

"All this work for my ex." I whisper to the girls, who laugh at my joke.

"Haha! You're right. That's funny."Caroline laughs.

When we get our pizza, well lets say you best stay away. Not only is it gone in a matter of 10 minutes, but we turn into monsters who don't share.

"Hey, so it's only 3. You think we can do the BTS dance by 11?" Gabe asks.

"I think we can." I tell him. "It's worth a shot right?"

"Let's do." Ronnie agrees.

So, after the pizza fest we all start learning the dance slowly for No More Dream. To say it's easy, is not easy. So so much movement and energy. yes we have fun learning this, but zayum those boys have a lot of things to do. The guys work for an hour trying to figure it out and then teach us what they know of it. Once we are all up to speed We continue to count and move together. After another hour we have it down slowly. That is until we get to th-

"Which girl is lifting her shirt up?" Tuesday blurts.

"I was thinking you girls all wear sports bras and take off a jacket." Hyun-Yoon says. "Or just one of you girls do it. Who ever is in front."

Their eyes land on me with a 'you best dun do it!' I mentally slap myself for liking Jimin.

"Are you wearing a sports bra?" Hannah asks.

"Yeah. Ok, take off your shirt."

"What!?"

"Just do it and throw my sweat shirt on. It zips up so you can practice."

I give in, only because i don't have a choice. I lift my shirt over my head, revealing my upper half and my black sports bra. I slip on Hannah's sweat shirt and we resume practice. After another 2 hours everything is going smoothly.

"Let's go through everything a few times." Hyn-Yoon says.

So after we go through both songs about 30 million freaking times, we have it perfect! Mind you it's 11:30 pm. 

"Good practice! We will keep working on everything more, but good job!"

When it's time to leave I sigh. I'm sore from all of this and just want to sleep.When I get back to the dorm I don't bother changing and just flop underneath my bed covers and sleep, snuggling ym seal.