For Eternity [Woohyun and You]

Hey Oppa! Saranghe! (Complete)

It's a spring shower and you were walking home. Woohyun was still at the studio, praticing his dance moves with the rest of Infinite. You just had a hangout with Sungyeol's girlfriend earlier so you texted Woohyun that you already ate. Besides, you really don't want to be bloated. 

As you held onto your umbrella and headed towards the familiar path to home, you felt someone's presence following you. You stopped and turned arond, waiting for something to pop out of the misty viel that covered around you. You shook your head. You continued walking and then saw someone waiting at the front of your apartment complex. It was a girl, in her early 20's [probably as old as you] holding a pink umbrella. She saw you and smiled in relief. 

"Thank goodness you're hear. You're Woohyun's girlfriend right? Hi, I'm Eun Hee, you know me. We meet at an Infinite concert backstage. I am the manager's niece."

Oh, how nice. "Oh yeah, I remember. It's nice meeting you here. Um would you like to come inside?" you asked. 

"Sure, thank you," she smiled. 

You lead her to your room and entered. "Make yourself at home."

"Oh actually, I'm just here for like a brief hour."

You looked at her. "Oh really? Then let's get to the main point then," you said. 

Once you were both seated, she looked at you seriously. You knew this was no joke or friendly time anymore. Her eyes were cold, and they showed hatred now. "--------, you knew that I was pretty close to Woohyun right?" she asked. 

Of course you knew. He had pictures of her on his phone before. But he deleted them after 1 year of dating. You nodded slowly. To be honest, you had no idea why she was here, and what she wanted. 

"Well, lemme tell you something. He and I had a longer history then you and him. He and I liked each other, but he distanced himself once he liked you. We were like...how can I say this. Best friends. I felt abandoned and he would ignore my calls. I thought that he probably had an idea that you might get jealous or something but you can never do that, right?" she asked. 

You wanted to yell at her and punch in the face but you stopped yourself. "Okay, yeah I guess."

"Well, I'm trying to say is that he was always mine. And I'm planning to hear what he thinks. I want to know if he still likes me or something like that. Is that okay for me to ask?" she questioned. 

You gulped. Do you really want this? Do you want her to ask? You coughed lightly. "Actually, I feel uncomfortable.."

"What do you mean? -------- why are you so mean?!" she shouted. 

Thunder rumbled lightly outside. You gazed wide eyed at her. "You know what, forget it!" she said upsettingly. She turned away and headed out. Once she slammed the door, you eyes began to water up. 

You covered your face, feeling the hot tears fall down. You sobbed hard, holding onto yourself. You felt like being stabbed mutilple times, You didn't hear the phone ring nor did you hear the voice message. All you could hear were your own cries. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woolim Studios

Woohyun glanced nervously at his phone. Sunggyu walked over. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. 

"-------- isn't asnwering the phone. I need to talk to her right now but she's not picking up. I'm really worried. I heard that she walked home from work today so I wanted to make sure that she made it safely."

"Sungyeol told me that his girlfriend was with her today. They just hung out. While she drove by, she saw someone in front of your apartment complex a couple of minutes after -------- went back to work. That was around 3 today."

Woohyun sighed. "-------- is easily sick so I don't want her to miss work."

Sunggyu nodded. "That would be bad. She missed a whole month last time and I heard from my girlfriend that the boss almost fired her."

Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu. "I hope she doesn't."

"Who kno....Eun Hee," Sunggyu pointed. 

Eun Hee smiled at the doorway to the dance room. "Hey there guys! I haven't seen you guys in like what? 8 months?" she greeted. 

Sunggyu said hi and left. Woohyun was  left alone in the humid room, looking down at the phone. "Hey Woohyun!" Eun Hee smiled. 

She sat down beside him, her knees touching his. He flinched. He moved a little, pretending to give her more leg room. "Um, hey. What's up?" Woohyun looked at her. "Hey. Have you met up with -------- by any chance?"

She blinked. "Yeah. I asked her something. And it is about you. She said it was okay so now I can tell you."

"Sure, go ahead."

"Do you...like me? Of have you ever liked me?"

Woohyun looked surprised. "I only liked you as a friend...I always had. More of like a sister actually," he said. 

Eun Hee looked down. "I have always liked you as something more, Woohyun. But once -------- came into your life, you began to ignore me. You never like, visited me again."

"Sorry, it's just that I got so busy."

"Just go away. ------ was crying when I left..." she said angerily and left. 

Woohyun closed his eyes. Then he opened his eyes wide. "-------," he whispered and ran out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You staggered out into the rain. You sat down and cried harder. You felt so alone and hurt. You needed Woohyun with you. You wanted to feel his warmth and big hands in yours. It hurt so bad. You heard a familiar voice, calling your name. You opened your eyes and opened them wide. "Woohyun," you said hoarsly. 

He ran to your and hugged you tightly. "I'm sorry for what Eun Hee did. She didn't mean it. It was all my fault for not making things clear for both her and you," he confessed. 

You just hugged him. Yes, this felt right. "It's okay."

"Just so you know," he said. He cupped your cheek so you could see his eyes. "I will love you until infinity runs out." Then he smiled. "Which means never."

You smiled and leaned in closer. He kissed you sweetly. "Let's get back before I catch a cold."

"hmm," he hummed. He led both of you back, holding your hands tightly so his angel won't fly and melt away in the rain.