Part 2

Can you save me?

Sungkyu got off his motorcycle and dialed his sister's phone.

Doojoon picked up and said, "Where are you pretty boy?".

"We're outside bastard" Sungkyu replied and hanged up.

The other members of Infinite slowly got out from their cars. They all stopped and looked at the cold building infront of them where 50 men are waiting to kill them.

"Let's go" their leader said as he kicked the metal door open.

About 20 guys, all dressed in red hoodies were the first thing they saw when the doors flew open. Each was ready and some were even holding weapons like baseball bats and wooden planks.

Sungkyu was the first to throw a punch. He punched the first guy he could lay his hands on right in the face. He punched him hard and the guy immediately out after one punch from Sungkyu.

Sungjong attacked another guy but two other guys kicked him and Sungjong fell on some old tires. Sungyeol rushed to Sunjong's side and helped him take down the three guys.

Meanwhile, Dongwoo was fighting a guy with a baseball bat. The red hooded guy swung the bat towards Dongwoo but missed. Instead, he hit the window of an old car and the glass shattered. Dongwoo took the opportunity while the guy was distracted and punched him right in the gut, the guy immediately black out.

L, Woohyun and Hoya helped each other beat up 8 guys and ran to Sungkyu who was already going up the stairs unto the second floor after beating up two other guys who were standing in the way

Sungjong, Sungyeol and Dongwoo followed after finishing off the remaining guys.

The second floor of the building had a lot different passageways.

"Let's split up" Sungkyu suggested and they all nodded in agreement and began going into different hallways.

Sungkyu wanted to find his sister, to see if she was still alive and to make the Red gang members pay for what they are doing, most especially Doojoon.

Woohyun encountered two men who this time weren't wearing any red hoodies and they look much stronger than the ones he fought earlier.

He threw a punch to the shorter guy but the taller one was much faster and he landed a punch on Woohyuns' face. Woohyun leaned on the wall to keep himself from falling to the floor. He kicked the taller guy and punched him which caused the tall one to fall to the hard floor. Woohyun punched the shorter guy hard and the guy got knocked out.

Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol went to the same hallway and together they fought 6 strong men who were covered in tattoos. Dongwoo found a skateboard lying around in the corner and he used it to take one of the men down.

L was desperately looking for Solji. He ended up finding a staircase that leads to the rooftop. He was about to climb up but two men stopped him and without L's knowledge, they sneaked up behind him and swung a heavy wooden plank on his right leg which caused L to collapse. Sungjong found L lying on the floor and he fought the two men by himself because L couldn't stand up because of his leg. 

Sungkyu stumbled into a room where he saw his sister being dragged by Doojon and the three best fighters in the Red gang.

"Solji!" he screamed when he saw her.

"Oppa!" Solji tried to reach for Sungkyu but Sungkyu was hit by a wooden plank in the head. Sungkyu collapsed on the floor and Solji screamed in horror.

Woohyun heard the noise and called the others to join him. They went into the room and found Sungkyu lying on the floor unconscious with blood trickling from his forehead. They quickly ran to Sungkyu and tried to wake him up. After a few minutes, Sungkyu regained his consciousness.

"We have to hurry" he said.

"Sungkyu, you're bleeding" Woohyun said worriedly.

"It's just blood, I need to save my sister" Sungkyu said as he struggled to get up. Sungkyu's head hurt like hell but he still managed to get up through the help of Sungyeol who assisted him.

"Let's save Solji" L said limping towards Sungkyu.

They all nodded in determination and made their way into the rooftop where Doojoon and the last three members remaining in the Red gang were waiting for them.