Part 3

Can you save me?

All seven of them went up the stairs leading to the rooftop of the building. When they arrived, they saw Solji tied up on a wooden chair. She was guarded by three large men and Doojoon, the leader of the Red Gang was not there.

"Where the is Doojon?" Sungkyu asked.

"Are you alright Solji?" L said as he made his way to her.

"And where do you think you're going?" Doojoon suddenly said.

He was behind the seven members of Infinite and he was holding a gun.

"Take one more step closer and I'll shoot ing everyone of you less," Doojoon said pointing the gun at Hoya who was the closest to him.

"What do you want from us bastard?!" Sungkyu screamed at Doojoon. "You can shoot me if you want, but leave my sister out of this!" Sungkyu said.

"I'll let your sister go but you have to pay with your lives, all seven of you" Doojoon said with an evil smirk.

Sungkyu's head and heart were pounding so hard, he could hear the blood oozing from his wound. He couldn't think properly. Would he save his sister in exchange for his entire gang? Would he be selfish enough to let them die for the sake of Solji?

He looked at L who was looking back at him intensely. Sungkyu knew L loved Solji, they've been dating for more than a year now. L was willing to die for Solji. But what about the rest of Infinite? Sungkyu didn't have the heart to ask them to die for his sister.

Woohyun put his hand on Sungkyu's shoulder. Woohyun nodded his head as if he was telling Sungkyu that they were willing to die for his sister. Sungkyu looked at the rest of the members of the Infinite and they all had the same expression on their faces; determination.

"Doojoon... untie my sister first and let's end this," Sungkyu said.

"Untie her," Doojoon ordered his men.

They untied Solji and she immediately ran to L who was closest to where she was. "Oppa..." Solji cried as she embraced L tightly.

"One... two... three..." Sungkyu counted out loud. "Solji run!" Sungkyu shouted at her.

Hoya grabbed the gun from Doojoon's hand and kicked it to the side. The three men grabbed guns from their backs and aimed at the members of Infinite. Solji was safely out of the building but the seven Infinite members were stuck on the rooftop of the building, surrounded by three men pointing guns at them.

L jumped and grabbed the gun that Hoya kicked to the side. He immediately shot one of the men holding the gun but he wasn't fast enough. Sungyeol and Dongwoo got shot in the head by the other two men.

"No!" Hoya screamed. He ran towards the men as fast as he could but he got shot on his right leg. Sungkyu managed to grab one of the guns from the men and he quickly shot the remaining two before they could kill Hoya. 

Doojoon tried to escape by running down the stairs.

"! Don't let Doojoon escape!" Sungkyu shouted.

Sungjong and Woohyun ran after him. "Don't you dare try to escape !" Woohyun screamed as they made their way down.

They caught up to Doojoon and immediately kicked his back. He fell off the stairs and he landed on the first floor of the building with a loud thud.

Sungkyu helped L and Hoya, who both injured their legs, make their way out of the building. Woohyun carried Sungyeol's dead body out of the building while Sungjong carried Dongwoo.

Solji was anxiously waiting for the Infinite members to make their way out of the building safely. As soon as she saw them coming out, she ran to Sungkyu who was bleeding very badly.

"Sungkyu oppa! I heard guns! Gunshots! Is everyone o-okay? Did... did anyone get hurt?" Solji stuttered as she tried asking Sungkyu.

Sungkyu had his head down. Tears rolled down on his face as he looked at his sister. "They shot Sungyeol and Dongwoo..." Sungkyu said and broke down into tears.

"I should have died instead of them! Why does it have to be them?! This is bull!" Sungkyu cried.

"Calm down hyung! We need to get you, L and Hoya to a hospital! You're all badly injured and you could bleed to death!" Sungjong said.

"Sungjong is right Sungkyu, we need to get to a hospital quick," Woohyun agreed.

Solji helped her brother into the backseat of the car. She let him lay his head on her lap as she tried to stop him from bleeding too much blood.

"Thank you for saving me oppa..." she said as she wiped her tears.

Sungkyu closed his eyes and tried not to think about the faces of Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

 

 

Infinite won the fight against the Red gang but they lost two of their members.

The victory will never compensate for the pain of losing their two brothers.

 

 

 

Author's message: Thank you so much for reading this three-part short story about Infinite! It literally took me years to finish this and for that I would like to apologize. Please continue reading my stories! I will really do my best to write better stories and finish them as soon as I can! Once again, thank you for reading this and please also support Infinite with their new song: The Eye! Thank you!