both confession

meeting your destiny

got this chapter prepared for a month XD

                           BOTH CONFESSION

after yura pulled away the kiss, minwoo woke up. minwoo growled in pain and said " owww. my head." yura passed and water and said " drink it, it would make your head feel much better." minwoo turned and see yura sitting near him. minwoo pushed the water away and said with annoyed voice " go away from me. go to your boyfriend. i need to sleep." after saying that he go back to sleeping. yura wake him and said " oppa! get up. you need to eat this. or you will get sick". minwoo get up and yell to yura " why are you so worried aboout me? do you like me or what? don't care about me, just care about your boyfriend.ok" yura broke down by hearing minwoo yelling. he never this angry, he never yelled at me, he never get angry  with me. minwoo saw yura tear and said " why is the need to cry? it not like you been kicked out from your own house, it is my house now get out". yura cry even more. minwoo continued yelling " why are you keeping crying? just say some thing ok. why? cat got your tongue. now i am so tired i need to sleep, don't make me yell." yura yelled back to minwoo " i am not going anywhere. i wanted to taking care of you. i wanted to stayed here, my beloved person house. i want to take care my beloved person who staying in the bed and yelling at me right now". minwoo smirked and said " beloved person house my foot! you are kidding me right. beloved person? you got a boyfriend. you would break up with him, if you love me." yura said " because of you i broke up with him. yeah i liked you ok. it is love. ok ". minwoo continued saying " oh yura! love. You gotta be kidding me right.I never believed in love. how can you prove it ? you are just like everyone. after getting tired your boyfriend, i am the next target. huh". yura said " no you are not my next target.I just know that to prove I will do everything for you ok. ". yura lean to minwoo face and kissed him passionately. At first minwoo doesn't respond but after a long minute, minwoo start answer the kiss and lead the kiss. After 2 minute of kissing, they pulled out. Minwoo cupped yura and said with a much more caring voice, a voice that yura loved so much " I am sorry for yelling at you, I was so angry with you so that it make me feel annoyed". Yura take minwoo hand entwined it with her hand. Yura said " oppa. I loved you. Even if you don't love me still I want to take care of you. You are important to me". Minwoo said " who said that I don't love you? I love you, oh yura". Yura broke down for the second time and minwoo took her into his embrace. His hand caressed her head and said " don cry~"yura shake her head and said " i am so happy." minwoo laugh and said " aigoo". minwoo pulled out from the embrace and kiss yura. it was long and passionate. after pulling out yura take the water and pass it to minwoo " now will you drink?" minwoo said " of course." after finishing the water he continued eating the food. after finished his food, yura take the dishes to wash. yura was washing the dishes when she can feel a hands sneak through her waist, it make the dishes that she holding nearly fall but luckily she prevent it. yura winced " oppa, you nearly make the dishes that i 'm holding fall. " minwoo still back hugging  her and swayed her body from side to side " why don't like it? i always want to do it." yura turned to face minwoo and said " just don't do it next time. it make me surprise ok." minwoo pulled out and pouted " you don't like it~" then he headed to his bedroom and slammed the door to show his protest. yura yelled " yah Lee Minwoo~ don't be so childish. yeah you can sleep since today is weekend." yura shook her head and finish her task. after finished all the work, she went to their bedroom and saw minwoo hugging his own knee and snoring. he was sleeping soundly. yura joined with him. yura sleep facing him and took him into her embrace and said " lee  minwoo i loved you." then she drifted to sleep. 

minwoo woke up and find yura sleeping next to him. he caressed her face , memorizing into her beauty. he take his phone and take a picture of yura sleeping face. after that he begin to wake her up. he called her, but she did not woke up. he begin kiss her forehead, she just 'hhmed'. minwoo said " you like it?". he kiss her cheek but still got no answer. now he kissed yura lips. he fondled her lip sweetly. and after minute there is a answer back to the kiss. yura kissed minwoo back. the kiss now are not sweet anymore but change to passionately. they both pulled out coz lacked of oxygen. yura caressed minwoo cheek and said " still mad of me ?" minwoo shook his head and said " nope! Not anymore." minwoo phone suddenly ringed. minwoo picked up and said " nuna ! why are you calling?" youngmi * minwoo older sister* said " are you busy this weekend?" minwoo said " me! nope. got nothing to do. wah? " youngmi said " what about your future wife?" minwoo asked to yura " are you busy this weekend? nuna was asking?" yura said " no. i am free this weekend." minwoo turn the loud speaker and  said to his nuna " both of us are available? wah" youngmi giggle and said " it looked like everything got better than i expected. just wondering if you want to go to the beach with me and bunch of our cousin?" yura nodded her head in excitement and mouthed *i want to go to minwoo*. minwoo said to his nuna " of course. i haven't travel with you guys in a year. but where are we going?" youngmi said " since we only got 2 night so we decides to go to jejudo. now you got 2 hours to get done, we will wait for you guys at the airport ok." minwoo said " ok. nuna bye we will get done." then he ended the call without waiting for youngmi answer. he turned to yura who already running to their dressing room. minwoo headed to their dressing room to help yura packing.minwoo asked to yura " why are you so excited? " yura said " i haven't gone to the beach for years." minwoo patted her head and continued to help her packing. after done packing,minwoo headed to the bedroom and yura followed. yura back-hugged minwoo and said " are you going to shave?" minwoo nodded and yura said " let me do it. I always want to try it." minwoo smiled and take yura to sit on the sink. yura begin to spray the shaving cream on minwoo chin. minwoo joking put some of cream on yura nose. minwoo hand encircled yura waist to make her easy to shave his chin. yura begin to shave minwoo chin in caution. minwoo tickle yura waist and yura warned " stay still, oppa. if you don't want scars on your handsome face." minwoo laughed and said " i am handsome.". Yura said " so handsome".yura finished shaving minwoo chin. minwoo cleaned his face, patted yura head and said " you done a good job." minwoo take off his shirt and said " want to shower with me?" yura blushed and rushed out of the bedroom. minwoo laugh by yura shyness. after done shower, minwoo get out  and find a outfit that prepare by yura. after finished minwoo and yura headed to the airport.