minwoo's confession

meeting your destiny

the quickest update ever *_*

 MINWOO CONFESSION

one day minwoo returned home drunk. yura has fall asleep while waiting for 
minwoo. she was sleeping on the couch. minwoo opened  the door then he entered he saw yura there sleeping. minwoo said with a drunken voice " yura-ah my wife is waiting for me . now she is fallen asleep. ". he carried her bridal style and head to their bedroom. he kicked the door opened and tucked her to a warm bed. then he entered the bed too. he cupped her sleeping face and said " yura-ah do you know why i haven't talked this few days? because yura , i am jealous ok. when i saw you with that man named minho cuddling each other, i just want to go to punch his head  and take you with me but i can't. do you know why i acted like that. because i am fallen with you. I AM FALLEN WITH OH YURA". after saying all of those word he fall asleep. did little he know that yura is already awake?

YURA'S POV

i was awake because i can feel a hand holding me. i opened my eye and saw minwoo oppa drunk and carried me. he body is full of alcohol smell. after he put me on the bed i thought he would go to sleep somewhere else. but i can feel that someone entered the bed too. i can feel that hand are cupping my pretend sleeping face. minwoo oppa start talk " yura-ah do you know why i haven't talked this few days? because yura , i am jealous ok. when i saw you with that man named minho cuddling each other, i just want to go to punch his head  and take you with me but i can't. do you know why i acted like that. because i am fallen with you. I AM FALLEN WITH OH YURA". then i feel him snorting drifting to his dream. i have no idea that minwoo liked me. after i bring minho to the apartment, minwoo stopped talking with me. he is jealous, he is fallen in love with me.... is it his real word or he just too drunk that make him to say that ? that whole night i can't sleep after all.
 
after a lightly nap i woke up. i can see that minwoo oppa still sleeping. i turned to his side and take a good look at his face. he is handsome. his pointy nose, his small but attractive eye, his perfect V-LINE face, his sharp jawline, his body that curled under the warm blanket. after living with him for 2 month, i did gained a feeling. i liked him so much. but i just can't confessed. i saw that he really like independent plus it look like he don't like me. i get up and prepare some breakfast for him. after finishing it, i put it on a tray and bring it to the bedroom. i put the tray a side and go to wake him up. i started walking but suddenly i stepped on my left foot which make me fall to the bed.luckily I already put the food on the nightstand i thought that i would fall on the blanket but my mouth landed on something so sweet. it was minwoo oppa's mouth. it was so soft. i don't know where i get urged to kiss him. after 2 minute of kissing him, i pulled away coz i can feel that i am doing it wrong.