Shedding Shades

HEART of 3 WORLDS

     We'd made it to the bottom of the falls. I stood there amazed.

   We stopped on a large enough flat rock that could fit the both of us in the middle of the large river that the waterfall fell to.  Sanjaii breathed in," Here we are in the training grounds." He leaned over to touch the moist rock. He turned around and grinned," Get out of the way."

   I squinted my eyes at him. He was still leaned over, now in a squatting position. Master closed his eyes and then drew something over the ground in midair,  he mumbled in the language of his kin. "Scale the life of water to rise the washed and cleanse again. Erode to our peace treaty in life once again."

   Instantly the ground shook. He sat still as I slipped off the rock and belly flopped into the water. Good thing the river was deeper than I thought. When I came back up coughing from the drown, a large, absolutely humongous rock platform thingie appeared. It was large and flat enough for a small barn or house to fit on it. I swam to shore and ran back to Sanjaii. I struggled up the rock until Master finally gave me a hand.

   I lit up, " Ooh! So this is where Mioju and you trained ?"

   He gave me a lame (as in tired) smile," Huh, I'm surprised you could remember~"

   I got offendened, " Wha-?" I looked at him, ' What's that s'pose to mean~?' I thought the rest in my head.

   'Listen, I've done this before, so don't feel unconfident. Although for you, you'll have to work harder since you're not a full demon. I can tell you it'll take sometime, so endure," He said trying to reassure me (which never really happens).

   I swallowed, " Mmm hm!" I nodded.

  Sanjaii walked over and pushed me down to sit. He opened a carved red wood box. Then he looked up at me, "What do you want?"

   I frowned with concern, " Ha?! Aren't you supposed to be helping me in the training right now?!"

   He looked at me, still serious," What? No, this is my lotion."

   I bursted with anger," L-l-l-lotion?!!!" I gathered myself up, " What kind of master is weird enough to bring lotion to the wastes of the Demon World?!!"

   He still kept his serious look on, then smiled, " GWA HAHAHA!!" He stopped laughing," You fell for such an easy one."

   He started cracking up again. ' I knew it... How disappointing...' I sighed in deep thought.

    " Master, keep on doing this and I'll never think of you seriously ever again... " I said depressed.

   " 'Kay 'kay, guess you weren't completely convinced with that one."

   'I feel the discouragement coming to me already... ' I thought. " No duh, Master. No one is weird enough to bring lotion to the wastes." Adding to that part, I thought, ' Obviously...'

   " Yes, well," He took out what looked like small red fins in the carved box." The carved redwood box, helps me to remember which colored fins I need." Recollecting, I remembered Master Sanjaii having 4 other boxes than the redwood box. A black obsidian, Orange amber stone, plain pale grey rock, and one that was made of a mix of sapphire and emerald. I smiled thinking about it.

   " Hey! Lukea! Pay attention!!"

   " O-oh, sorry sir."

   "Better be. Well anyway, relax. Close your eyes." I closed my eyes shut. For a while Sanjaii didn't instruct me with anything. Then I felt a slight push and I could feel myself already in midair falling to the water. I opened my eyes to see Sanjaii closing his eyes, smiling and telling me, "Good luck."

   I narrowed my eyes fixed on him, "I'll get you for sure, Blue Element!!"

   As I splashed into the water, Master smiled and said, "Ooh, Blue Element? Not a bad one."

   *Cough cough* I finally got my head out of the water. Master yelled down, "Don't worry, I'll accompany you as long as you stay in the water." I sneered. "And the best part yet? You finally get to see my demon powers."

   ''Powers?'' I eyed him, arguing back," Yeah, at the time when you trick and drown me!"

   He grinned, "Again, good luck!!"

   I hated that attitude of his... I turned around seeing large jagged rocks up ahead, " You better protect me NOW Master!!" But the water had already carried me away from the cliff. I turned around," AAAAHHH?!!!!!" A giant cave was up ahead. Making the water darker and darker. I saw to my left, a broken tree branch. *GASP* I dunked under and swam looking for something to grab onto( even though it was hard with blurry vision). I grabbed a hold of something. Good, it was the branch. I held on tight not letting the current drag me any deeper in. I hung there for a while until the branch started to shake. I followed my eyes up the branch.

   *Chik chik*

   I saw that the branch wasn't a broken branch... It was still attached, and there was a little- no, unusually large squrriel looking creature for its size. Not knowing names like Sanjaii, I'd call it, the Unusual Squirrel. The squirrel was like a beaver at the same time too. A rope that was attached to the branch, was what held the branch down to make it look like it was broken. The Unusual Squirrel had been biting down on the rope. It stared at me as I just realized what was about to happen.

   *WHOOSH*

   " WAAAHHHHH!!" The branch flung up and before I knew it, I swung my head into the tree trunk and fell to the ground completely stung. The Unusual creature came up to my face to sniff me out. I shut my eyes closed and when I opened them, it'd disappeared. After a couple of minutes, I finally was able to sit up after poping a few bones," Gosh~"

   I looked straight ahead, eyes wide open. The creature sat on a small tree looking at me. I looked back at it,"Yeah?"

   *Chik* The sound that came out of it sounded like a laugh. 

   I frowned at it, " Hmmm... at least it's got a sense of humor." It seemed to smile at me. Then scurried off slowly. " Such an odd personality for a roubu." I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do since Master didn't say anything. I watched it turn back to look at me. It was like it was waiting for me or just watching me.

   " Don't worry, I'm not a stalker and I'm not following you." It just sat there and blinked. " Hmm.. " I rubbed my chin, ' What're you thinking~?' It walked over to me," Gah?!" I jumped in surprise as it stomped on my feet and stomped over to the tree it had been sitting on. It turned around to face me again. Digging the ground with its right foot and scratching itself.

   " What? Don't tell me you want me to follow you." It scratched its head and scurried off again. "W-wait! Ugh!" I stumbled after it. It lead me closer to the sound of the waterfall. 'Huh?' I thought ad the creature made a sharp right turn. I could hear the sound of scrapping and slicing, I was about to look over until I realized the creature was gone. I turned back to see if I had passed it.

   Then I turned to the direction of the sounds I had heard earlier. Before I could take a step towards that direction, the Unusual Squirrel jumped on my leg and nudged me back a step." Man, you have a problem with my legs." It looked up at me. 'Man,' I thought.  I decided to follow Unusual Squirrel. 

   After climbing up and down hills, and tripping over small stones, it stopped at our destination. I looked around, then spotted a familiar dark blue head. 'What the!!' It was Master Blue Element roasting a demon fish roubu. 

   On cue, I tackled and grabbed Unusual Squirrel rolling to the a bush. I then peeked to see if he had noticed. " Look what you've done, Unusual Squirrel!  You've ruined my trainning!" I crawled behind the closes tree, although it was useless since it didn't cover me, being just a large stick. I gasped for a moment as the creature crawled out of my lap and scurried off. 

   "Ditcher," I whispered. I closed my eyes for a moment, then saw something blurry in the distance. There were 3 figures. A somewhat large figure and 2 black taller figures. As I squinted.... Ugh, I still had no hope of telling what they were. I hid in a bush before they could get any closer. I then actually looked at the bushes I had been in. It was the white laurel whatever bush Master said that suffocated victims. They had acidic skin too. So without thinking I ran out of the bushes with a short yell, "Ahhhh!" I rolled around feeling an acidic burn and jumped around.

    After freaking out I sat down exhausted. Just then I realized the situation and looked up. " I came out of hiding, didn't I?" I accidentally said out loud. In front of me I had imagined 2 giant demon men and an even larger demon pet of theirs standing over me, but it turned out to be 2 boys- at least I think- covered up in ragged sand colored cloth and capes. And what I thought would be a large roubu had been a small jarmosq( a vehicle- like wagon of Demon World) version. I observed their faces, eyes wide.

    I couldn't believe what I was seeing... It was Hyicah and Unoe. The twins that Master took in before me. We were now like brothers. Hyicah( hai- ya- ka) the older twin, and Unoe( uhn- no- ay) the younger twin. Hyicah is a full wolf demon, age 12. Unoe on the other hand is a full vulture demon, also age 12. They were both taught to control their full demons at least a year or 2 ago. And we'd always joked how Unoe and Hyicah should've switched demon creatures, because Hyicah was the older and tougher one like a vulture. And Unoe seemed more of the dog.

   Unoe, the younger twin jumped at me craziIy grining and laughing,"YES!! Alive!" He clutched onto me, hanging and not letting go. I looked at Hyicah for help, but all he did was face- palm himself. I kept working at tugging him off.

   Then, I shook enraged.'We're in the middle of the Demon Wastes... How're they even alive out here by themselves?!' I stood up and eyed each of them, " HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN FOLLOWING US?!!"

   They looked nervous. Hyicah looked away. I saw behind their shoulders, the jarmosq, " And you brought that?!" I sighed, " Seriously, when Sa- !"

    BOOM!

   Sand rosed from the ground into our clothes and face. We hugged one another leaning on the jarmosq. The gust of wind died within the instant, and to our surprise, Sanjaii stood over us with his scary dark face on. We all swallowed hard at his sight. The sand was soaked and wet where he stood. We didn't even make a remark or joke of it, we just had the very scary thought of him finally showing us his water demon powers in our last hour.

 

 

   Master made us all huddle on a drift wood log for our "meeting." Him smiling over the camp fire darkened his face for the worse. We then didn't mind huddling together. Sanjaii started with me first, although I felt I should've been in way less trouble." So," He paused for effect,"you left your training because a Unusual-" Cleared his throat," A camei( Ka-may), lead you back this way?"

   "Well..." I felt everyones eyes on me. I looked up at Chagrane eating a odd purple fish; just to have something to distract me. " Uh... That fish looks poisonious. It is a fish, righ- ."

   Sanjaii interrupted the question, " Answer," He said in a warning voice. " Although we can always come back to you~" He now turned to Hyicah and Unoe. I could feel them shivering a bit.

   I swallowed," The Unusual-"

   " Camei," He informed.

   " Right, a camei... ? It lead me-."

   " Enough!" He stood up, and sighed, stretching." Told you I'm an old grandpa."

   Hyicah glanced over shortly as Unoe stared at me curious. I smiled at them, mouthing, " Long story."

    " The camei are creatures that know safety instincts. There must've been danger where you were..." I frowned at him,' You sent me there on purpose, didn't you...' My eyes gleamed. " They can easily become attached, and are peaceful creatures. But I can't believe that you couldn't tell or recognize where it was leading you until you were already here." 

   " All I have to say is that you still owe me for leaving me out in the acid rain the other day." Hyicah and Unoe had the expressions like, " HA HA! You were stuck in that rain from last night?" I glared at them.

  " NOW... " Our hearts stopped for the sec." Just what're you nuts doing in the wastes. Tell me the whole story. NOW~."

   "We... " Unoe started," We were on our way to the... um, Bathroom." Master and I cocked a eyebrow. "We saw someone wearing an orange smokey cloak. It was short to the waist. It looked like..."

   "A man with wavy black hair. Tall. Narrowed eyes. He was focused on us as we passed one another. It wasn't until we got to the restrooms that I saw the stranger had slipped a message in my pocket." Hyicah was now serious, although he always was, making it become silent. 

   " What-" I started, but Master silenced me, holding up one hand.

   Hyicah continued,"It was strange though. We weren't even close to one another when we passed by. The message just seemed to teleport there."

   Sanjaii leaned in, " Now, just what did the letter say?"

   " It said, 'tend to wastes of home. find the mix and father.' It was so vague and oddly written. Unoe and I guessed he wanted us to find you two in the wastes. Do you know anything, Father?"

   Sanjaii sat back, " I'm hinting this man could be a magician. Men with black locks are usually the common features of the Magician's World. It is strange he would have busniess in the Demon World. He is suspisious, he could've been leading you two to your death. SO WHY did you two listen to that man? Are you here because of him?"

   We three looked at one another. Hyicah frowned in deep thought," Well, after that, we advoided the path where we had met him. The letter gave the feeling you two were going to be in trouble in the wastes. As if the man wanted us to leave to your aid. It wasn't until about 5 days later that the Royalties of the Magician's Court came to our world to caution us of a missing experimented animal that had escaped to our world's wastes. They said it was a-"

   "A creature of yellow skin and red fur. That had incredible speed, faster than magic at the wave of a wand," Unoe interupted so abruptly in awe, that  we all stared at him.

   "Yeah, well anyway, that was when we told Katea of the message from the strange man, and got permission to come find you guys. But she wanted us to be cautious and keep hidden."

   Sanjaii leaned back and crossed his arms, "No, no, no, she wouldn't have let you two come to the wastes all alone. You're hiding something... Hyicah."

   Hyicah looked down. " Father, I- . We were just at a grayish river about 2 weeks ago." 

   Master mumbled under his breath," The Hernoch( er- nock), river of the polluted." He raised his voice louder, " Don't tell me you two lost track of us, we never once came close to that stream."

   Hyicah closed his eyes, he looked embarassed. Unoe then spoke for them,"Bathroom... Again." If it hadn't been so awkward, I would've cracked up, but it was no laughing matter, If going to the bathroom was their fate, well so be it.

   Master leaned forward now, " Do not tell me you met the Organas. A group of inchril (universal for "hunters") and demon traders."

   " I'm guessing those were the men that had kidnapped us while Katea was up at our camp. We heard the sound of arrows shooting. A few passed us. They staked the rocks on the river side like butter. There were silver arrows." Hyicah looked down as if trying to remember the rest of the ambush.

   I then looked at Master, we were both thinking, 'Ravgon.'

   "That must've been around the time we were attacked." Unoe reluctantly added.

   Sanjaii exhaled loudly. It made the rest of us uneasy, and we all sat waiting for his next move. He only frowned,"What? You're not going to continue?"

   I saw Unoe shift in his seat as Hyicah cleared his throat to continue. "Well, it was too late by the time we realized that we were being spyed on. They chased us for a bit across the rocky shore side, but they eventually caught us. They stuffed us in 2 seperate jarmosq so quickly that neither one of us saw their faces."He frowned and paused uncertain of what to say next,but he continued,"You'll have to hear out both of our sides of the story, because we were seperated each in one jarmosq. But I felt the vehicle move right after I was thrown in. The dude who had captured me had a bulky voice."

   "MAN, you were lucky. My captive had a scary squeaky voice, and he wouldn't quit talking about the weather and food."Unoe scowled at the thought. He shortly realized we all had our eyes on him, expecting him to now share his side of the story. He sighed, "Okay, the dude talked non stop, and the road was super bumpy. A box of hard materials fell on my head. I was knocked out- I'm not sure how long, but luckily, I woke up right before we stopped. And- oh yeah I forgot. I spent the whole time trying to untie the ribbon around my eyes. And another weird thing, they stuffed my ears with plugs, but I managed to get them out first. Although that was also a very bad idea, since I had to spend half an hour listening to him and that weird voice of his. There were also tight bandages all around my whole body, and a nose plug, along with a bad tasting rope thing in my mouth."

   Master Blue nodded,"I see, that proves they were Organas. Organas keep captives from using the 5 senses; sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. You were obviously bound in those ways."

   Unoe nodded in realization,"Hm... no wonder. But continuing, I was able to get loose from the bandages, and plugs. Before the guy could get to me, I looked for an escape. The very same box that fell on my head was filled with dynamites. So I quickly lit a fire since he was obviously taking his time with no care in the world. I embraced myself as the whole cart exploded. We were lucky Hyicah didn't decide to blow up the cart he was in too. Although I'm still not sure how he had escaped." Unoe turned to his elder bro for the answer.

   Hyicah grew a grin on his face,"Ha, that? Simple. There were lots of dangerous weapons in those carts, and I just happened to find a axe. Using the axe, I unlocked the door and tackled the kidnapper from on top of the cart. It was a simple sneak attack. Once I got control over the cart, all we had to do was ride away. Unoe was fortunate enough to locate me from the crowd, and we rode out of there not looking back. No one noticed our escape."

   Sanjaii smiled, "And that now leads to how you two were able to find us."

   "We went straight to the camp we had set up to look for Katea. But she wasn't there. And we know she would've been smarter than to leave a note of her location in the middle of nowhere. So we tried to look for clues. But it wasn't until 2 hours that it got late, and we stopped looking. We're still not sure where she could've gone. We hoped she had gone back to the house." I could tell that in Unoe's voice, he was unconvinced.

   Sanjaii's frown grew deeper,"So there's no clue where she may be. And you two just assumed she wasn't captured?"

   Unoe looked over to Hyicah for help. Hyicah locked eyes with Sanjaii,"We forgot to mention something. Katea had told us that she had a invisible glodia veil over her body that sparks smoke into the sky when touched by a unrecognized stranger. She ripped off the veil, and handed us both a piece. She said that if it smoked, something would've happened to her. But the veil never once smoked. It was the same as when she had handed it to us."

   "Hmm..." Sanjaii stared into the fire. We sat, waiting for his reply. "I know Katea knew many people. But that doesn't change the fact that-." He stopped. He silenced us by the wave of his hand. "Someone's here."  As we sat silently, we could here a shuffling of feet in the distance. "They're in the water." I figured Sanjaii could tell as a water demon. "They're approaching us. You three run. Run away! NOW!" We've never seen a hint of terror in his eyes before, which got us to immediately obey. We ran into the distance, carrying all we could. I handled the tent, while the other two rolled their cart. "Whatever you do, turn away. Don't look back or I'll kill you!"

   "But-" I couldn't imagine staying in the wastes without Sanjaii.

   He grabbed my head furiously and forced me to look him in the eye."Lukea, now is not the time. You are old enough to do this on your own. It is time for you to experience responsibility. After all, you are the heart."

   "No. Sanjaii-" BOOM! An explosion went up in my face. I groaned as it burned me in the eyes. "I- I can't see! Sanjaii!"

   "It's okay. I'm right here." I felt him pull me up from where I had fallen. I tried to blink my eyes open, but I only got a quick glimpse of blue smoke from the explosion. "HYICAH! UNOE! Get Lukea on that jarmosq and run away. "

   "Master-!" I tried, but I could feel the two pulling me away.

   "Father!" I could hear Unoe voice break over me.

   "I'll be fine, boys. We'll see eachother again."

   "You promise?!" Hyicah and Unoe yelled at the same time.

   I could feel Sanjaii hesitate,"Ha, alright. It's a promise... boys."

   The only thing I heard next, was the race of the jarmosq wheels, and the explosions afar.

 

 

   " Are you alright?" I heard Unoe ask as he tried to help me sit up.

   "Y-yeah. I'ts just my eyes. I'm afraid to open them after that explosion."

   "Yeah? Let me see. Try to open them. Or slightly at least."

   I barely opened them before I jumped back in pain. "Agh! It hurts."

   "C'mon. C'mon, you can't be blind. Please, just try it again." I could hear his voice breaking of fear.

   "Heh heh. Don't worry. I'm alright," I tried for a smile, but I couldn't see his reaction anyways.

   "Um, stay here Lukea. Hyicah has the wheel. He says he can kind of remember the way back, so I'll check on him." I heard him get up, but he stopped,         " Did... did Sanjaii say anything about the way back home?" His voice shook.

   I wanted to say something comforting, but I came out with the truth simple and easy," No, I guess he always expected me to be with him, because he never said anything about it. I can't really remember the way also, not to mention I'm bli-." I quickly paused, "Can't see all that well now."

   It became silent, and I suppose more came out of my mouth than I had intended. "Okay, I'll let Hyicah know. And I'll be back."

   I slumped down and tried to open my eyes once more. It stung and I instinctively shut them tight each time I tried to open them. I sighed at the frustration. I sat to think. Thinking about what had just happened, who was after us? 'Organas I bet,' thinking to myself. I pondered for a while, then a sudden thought came to my head. "What if I use my magician's magic to heal my eyes!" I thought aloud. "But wait... "I slumped again," I have no idea how to...." I started to think again,  "AHA! After I master my full demon form, I can go to the Magician's World next and learn it, or have someone help me." I grinned,"I'ts settled then!"

   "Lukea! Hyicah says he recognizes the place we're at right now. He says about a day and a half will do. We're almost home!" I heard a loud thud and assumed he was literally jumping for joy. I laughed at him. Then we both stopped rejoicing once he asked,"How's your eyes." I stopped to think of a good answer, and almost convinced myself to share my plan of going to the Magician's World for a cure. Then I went for it. "Uh.. not sure. Hey, how about the Magician's World. I could find the cure there after I master my full demon form. Master planned for me to go there afterwards, anyways." I tried to squint open my eyes to see his reaction. I only saw a very blury vision of him.

   I heard him sit down next to me. "Yeah. I mean, I like the idea, but who's going to help you in mastering your full demon form?"

   I sat silent, "Well, Sanjaii promised he'd see us again. Either he-," I paused, cautious of claiming he was probably dead, which would mean he really did lie to us just so we would go and escape. "Either way! You guys have mastered it for a while, just help teach me."

   "Well... It's not the same. And we did that at the falls. We definitely can't turn back now. And we have a even bigger problem, We don't know where Katea is. She could still be there and we're just saving our own necks! She has to be out there somewhere!"

   I almost said,'Better safe than sorry,' but that wouldn't help set the mood. "What if... Just what if Katea made it back home. I mean, knowing her she'd probably go searching for you guys, but.... I just hope she felt the urge to return home."

   "I... I guess I'll take tonight's shift. Although I'm still gonna need Hyicah's directions..." Unoe informed.

   "How long has he been at it?"

   "Oh.. a full day. But don't worry, we used to stay up 5 days straight worrying about you and Dad," he tried to assure me in a weird way.

   "That's great. How long have you've been awake?"

   "Actually, from the time I woke you up, just about 5 minutes before."

   "Then I should take tonight's shift."
   "Iget it, but... "

   "But what?"

   "Uh, you can't exactly see right now."

   All a sudden I felt embarrassed. Ever since remembering Sanjaii's last words he said to me, I began to take responsibility as my burden. "Right, I'll just try to practice my eye opening exercises on the way. Wouldn't want Katea freaking out."

  

 

 

   "We're here!!! Wake up, idiots! Sleepy heads!"

   "What?! Finally!" Unoe rose from his sleep like he was never asleep in the first place.

   "Huh...?" I slowly woke up, rubbing my eyes, and wondering if I had heard Hyicah right.

   "So? So?" Unoe continued endlessly eager. He had dashed to the wheel, hooking one arm around Hyicah. "Hey look there's-." He pauses.

   Immediately, I know something is wrong. "What is it, you guys?" I rush to Unoe's side.

   "Aah!' I hear Unoe scream but I open my eyes just to see a blurry Hyicah. "H- Hyicah you look- k- k dead!"

   "Well, he has been up a lot having to direct us, night shifts, morning shifts, and being the only one to knoe the way he's had to be awake this whole time," I say easily.

   "Lu- lu- lukea... You'd be so freaked out right now if you could see his face!!!'

   "Chill, Bro. I'm fine... " Hyicah reassures him.

   "But you look terrible!"

   "No no I'm fi..." It sounds as if he's just dozed off.

   "See?! You're dying! What did I say?!"

   *GASP* I hear the both of them gasp.

   "What is it now?" I walk to the front and stand on the right side of Hyicah, looking out to see what has paralyzed them. Still, I can't see anything. I see nothing but smudges from my blurry vision.

   "It's Kaeta.... And the village is... being held captive.... " Unoe sounds crestfallen, then he yells, "It's those same guys, Hyicah! The Organas!!"

   "What?! They're here?! What do they want?!" I yell frustrated. "I can't see a thing happening!"

   "Relax, Lukea. If you still can't see a thing you might as well stay in the jarmosq. Unoe and I can go. We've handled these guys before already." I hear the two of them jump out of the jarmosq.

   "Wait! Let's go together! Besides, last time you two were just lucky and you barely made it! And for future references, since I can't see and seem to be vulnerable in everyone's eyes right now, wouldn't it be best if I went with you guys where I'd be better than being by myself and maybe get captured and become a hostage?! I don't think so! I'll find a way to handle my sight but bring me with you! I can't just sit in here, wait, and do nothing! One of you or someone could die!"

   "Yeah like you. Now hide in there so you won't be a burden and another body to worry for," Hyicah says. 

   I sigh in frustration at his emotionless response, "C'mon, Hyicah. I'm older anyways! Who are you to tell me what to do?!" There came no response. "Ugh. They left."

 I collapsed on my knees, "I need to go and do something. Curse the Ogana! Curse this sight! What have I been training for?! The moment I'm needed I'm useless!! Master!! Where are you?! You're lady may die so where are you?! Don't you care?!" Tears suddenly fill my eyes. I unexpectedly let out a sob, "I'm worried, master!! Are you dead?!" All I can hear next are my own whimpers. 'What is wrong with me?!' I open my eyes, and suddenly I can see clearer than before. "Wha?" I slap myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. " I- I can see! Ah yah!" I jump. "Oh, man! What on earth am I doing?! I need to go!" I jump out the jarmosq and run towards the smoking village. 'I'm coming!'

 

 

 

   "Agh!" The largest man in the whole Organa has hands so large one fully wraps around Unoe's neck.   

   "Unoe!' Hyicah yells as he's facing off three equally tall Inchrils. They lung at him one at a time and in the center distance I see Kaeta tied up below a giant Inchril who obviously shows he is the group leader. He's second largest to the one choking Unoe. He wears riches and goods all over him and sits in a comfy looking chair which really made me angry. Behind him are cages of the rest of the villagers. Looking at the situation I figured the two of them must've struck a deal with the leader inorder to exchange for Kaeta and the villagers.

   'Kaeta's knocked out," I observe. I run out into the open and try my best to control my half demon desert thorny devil as I wildly kick the big demon who's wrapped his hand around Unoe. Unoe collapses, choking hard and red teary eyed.

   "T- thanks, Lukea! We really needed you this time."

   "Leave it to me Unoe, but let's not forget that you and Hyicah are the only ones who can control your full demon right now between us and in our family."

 

-need to take care of kaeta

-would be disliked by magicians

 

   "You're ready," Kaeta smiles at me proudly.

   "Thanks," I turn away, then back around and run back into her for a hug, grabbing both Hyicah and Unoe at the ends. "Thank you for always taking care of me and watching out for me! Thanks, Mom #2 and Twin bros!" I run off to the end of this world.