sehun oppa

OPPA!

" didn't i say before that she's not accepted here?! bring my breakfast to my room. " Sehun said standing up from his seat.

" go back to your seat. " Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and pushed him back down to his seat.

" ing let go of me. " Sehun muttered and stormed to his room.

Yoo Jung hung her head low, she felt bad that because of her the brothers were arguing. Yoo Jung slowly grabbed her stick and stood up from her seat. Xiumin who was sitting next to her, held her hand and told her to sit back down. Xiumin smiled assuring Yoo Jung that everything's alright. Yoo Jung smiled bitterly and nodded at Xiumin. They had their breakfast without Sehun. After having breakfast together, they went back to their room one by one. When it was in the afternoon, the house seemed quiet since the brothers went out. Some of them went to play golf and the rest went out to have some fun since it was Monday.

Yoo Jung came out from her room. She looked around and it was so quiet. Yoo Jung then walked to the backyard. There was a big swimming pool.

Yoo Jung walked slowly then sat down at the edge of the pool. She took a deep breathe, enjoying the weather. She put down her stick beside her and slowly drown to her thoughts. how i wish i could swim again. at least i could walk again. Yoo Jung sighed. When Yoo Jung was in her thoughts, footsteps could be heard behind her. 

" yah! " Yoo Jung turned around and found out it was the maknae, Sehun.

" i give you a week to leave from here. " Sehun said standing in front of Yoo Jung 

" op-oppa... " Yoo Jung was frightened and confused. 

" i'm not your oppa!! don't come here and seduce my hyungs! they are my only family and you aren't a part of us!! never! " Sehun yelled

Yoo Jung grabbed her stick and tried to stand up slowly but the stick tripped and Yoo Jung lost her balance. Yoo Jung then fell into the pool. She yelled for help but Sehun thought she was just faking things. Yoo Jung kept yelling for help and the maids started coming one by one. They were shocked and about to help Yoo Jung when someone already jumped into the pool and carried Yoo Jung out from the pool. And that person wasn't Sehun.

Kris, Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun just arrived back home when they saw the maids running towards the backyard. They were shocked when they heard the maids gasped and screamed. They ran to the backyard and towards the swimming pool then saw their sister Yoo Jung was shouting for help and there was Sehun who just stood calmly doing nothing. Kai was fast enough to jump into the pool and grabbed Yoo Jung. He carried Yoo Jung out from the pool while Kris, Luhan, Baekhyun and the maids were waiting at the edge.

Yoo Jung was already fainted. They laid Yoo Jung on the ground. Kai was so worried and he quickly did the CPR to Yoo Jung. Kai pumped her chest several times but Yoo Jung was still unconscious till Kai lifted Yoo Jung's chin and pressed his lips against hers to help her breathing. Kai inhale softly before sending full breaths to Yoo Jung. H pulled away and slowly Yoo Jung choked and gasped for air. Water came out from . The others felt relieved that Yoo Jung was slowly conscious. Without hesitating, Kai carried Yoo Jung in his arms and walked inside. Kris stopped in front of Sehun and sent him a glare. " we'll have a talk about this later. " Kris walked following Kai to Yoo Jung's room.

When Yoo Jung had changed her clothes and dried herself, Chen and Kyungsoo came in to bring her a cup of hot chocolate and cookies. Yoo Jung smiled seeing the two brothers who cared for her. Yoo Jung sat up as the two brothers approaching her bed.

" annyeong Chen oppa and Kyungsoo oppa. " Yoo Jung smiled and the two returned her smile

" did you two just arrive at home? " Yoo Jung asked and the guys just nodded.

" are you alright Yoo Jung? " Kyungsoo asked and the girl nodded while smiling.

" Luhan has told us everything and Sehun is getting his punishment soon. drink this to warm your body. " Chen handed Yoo Jung the hot chocolate.

" it's not Sehun oppa's fault! really oppa. it's my fault that i tripped. i have to apologize to Sehun oppa. " Yoo Jung frowned

" we'll have a talk about it later, now go take a rest Jungie. we'll see you after dinner alright? " Chen ruffled Yoo Jung's hair and went out with Kyungsoo.

They had dinner without Sehun who refused to have dinner together with Yoo Jung. Yoo Jung felt bad that the brothers were all blaming on Sehun when it wasn't Sehun's fault at all. When they've finished their dinner, Xiumin being the eldest tell them to gather in the living room and they did except Sehun. They first asked the maid to call him down to join the others but Sehun being his stubborn self, just throw tantrums on people and refused to join them. Kris is the most strict among them. When sehun's being stubborn, it's always Kris who needs to step in and take control. Kris got up from the couch and walked upstairs to Sehun's room. The younger were nervous every time Kris has to step in and take control especially when it comes between Kris and the stubborn maknae, Sehun.

" i hope Sehun won't get beaten up this time. seriously because of this 's daughter. tsk" Baekhyun mumbled but was loud enough for Suho to hear. Suho glared at the younger and Baekhyun looked away avoiding Suho's death glare.

" gosh Sehun, just get down here before hyung bring out the hell outta you. " Tao rolled his eyes.

 

Kris opened the door of Sehun's room and there was Sehun who had his earphones plugged into his both ears and playing with his phone. Kris approached him and Sehun glanced at his hyung.

" what now ? " Sehun rolled his eyes

" you don't talk to your hyung like that. at least not to ME. " Kris said firmly.

" oh. . " Sehun muttered before getting up from his bed and walked out of his room to the living room. No matter how stubborn Sehun is, he will never have the guts to argue or start a fight when it comes to his Yifan gege.

 

" Sehun, what did you do to Yoo Jung this afternoon? " Luhan asked as they all have gathered in the living room.

" nothing. i didn't do anything to her. " Sehun shrugged, not looking at the elder.

" Op-oppadeul. It was my own fault. I tripped when i tried to stand up. we- were just talking at that time but then i was being clumsy and tripped on my own. " Yoo Jung told.

" if that's the truth, fine then. but there's still a reason why you, Oh Sehun have to take the blame. Because you weren't helping her. You just watched Yoo Jung shouting for help and you did NOTHING. why? that she's not accepted? screw that. who taught you to be such a reckless brat??!! " Kris yelled making the situation more tensed.

" fine, i'll be willing to do all the punishment. am i grounded now? i'll leave from here when my punishment is done. thanks, HYUNG. " Sehun said and stromed off leaving the others.