don't belong here.

OPPA!

It was dinner time and the guys gathered in the dining room. Yixing cooked for dinner even though he doesn't have to, but still he tend to cook sometimes. Xiumin being cornern about Yoo Jung, he knocked on the door to call her for dinner with them. Yoo Jung was taking a rest when she heard someone knocked on the door. She took her stick and walked slowly to open the door.

" Yoo Jung-ah~ let's have dinner now. " Xiumin said but Yoo Jung hesitated. She wasn't sure that it would be okay for her to join them at the same table.

" Op- oppa, i'll just wait until you guys finished. i-i'm not sure if it'll be good for me to join dinner with oppadeul. " Yoo Jung sadly told

" what are you saying? ofcourse it's okay since you are a part of the family now. " Xiumin said comforting the young girl.

" who said she's a part of us? heck she's not and will never. " Sehun appeared, crossing his arms. 

" yah, bring her dinner to her room, she can just eat there. " Sehun told the maid and the maid hesitantly took a plate of the food and put it on a tray.

Yoo Jung smiled bitterly as she told Xiumin to go eat with the others and she'll just eat inside her room. Sehun smirked and then left to have dinner with his brothers. The others can't really do anything since it's hard when it comes to their stubborn maknae. The maid sent the food to her room. The maid looked at Yoo JUng in pity. Yoo Jung is a cute and pretty girl She is so polite and always smiling. She doesn't tell the maids to do things for her, but she does everything herself.

Yoo Jung didn't touch her food. It's not that she doesn't like the food, it's something she really wants to eat instead. She was feeling sad as she kept wondering where's her mom, what is she doing, and does she really love Yoo Jung as her daughter? Yoo Jung let her tears fall. She walked to the warddrobe and took out a sweater. it was her mom's. She wore it and laid on the bed. Eomma, eodiya? oppadeul don't want me here. especially Sehun oppa. Eomma, why are you trading me for money? Eomma, bogoshipda. Can i feel being in Eomma's embrace for once? More tears fell, Yoo Jung tried not to let her sobs loud enough so no one will hear.

It was 10PM when Yoo Jung came out from her room. She just had her food and she was going to do the dishes. She walks carefully to the kitchen, she put the plate down into the sink. Yoo Jung was washing the dishes when someone tapped her shoulder from behind. She was surprised and turned out it was Tao. Yoo Jung stiffened as Tao was looking at her with his scary stares.

" what were you doing? " Tao asked coldly

" i- i washed the dishes." Yoo Jung told

" You ate just now?! " Tao asked again and this time he looked surprised. Yoo Jung just nodded at him.

" geez, yoi'll gain weight and get fat if you eat late at night! is that why you don't have body curves and yeah you aren't se- " Tao's mouth was covered by Kris. He dragged the younger boy away.

" go sleep, you have classes tomorrow. " Kris shoo the younger to leave. Tao sulked but obeyed his brother. Once Tao had left, Kris turned to Yoo Jung.

" and you, next time just let the maids do the dishes. sleep now, Jungie. " Kris' voice was cold but at the end of his line, he smiled to Yoo Jung.

" n-ne oppa. Goodnight and have a good sleep. " Yoo Jung bowed lightly.

" let's have breakfast together tomorrow. breakfast at 9. Goodnight, jungie. " Kris pat Yoo Jung's head softly. Yoo Jung smiled and went back to her room.

 

The next morning Yoo Jung woke up early, she was happy to have breakfast with the brothers but she hesitated at the same time. Yoo Jung heard the guys started gathering at the dining room. She heard their laugh and jokes from outside. Yoo Jung smiled to herself. i'm sure they are actually kind and they don't hate me. Yoo Jung tried to cheer up herself. Yoo Jung still didn't have the courage to join the others especially when there's Sehun. But then, someone knocked on the door.

" Good morning!! " Chanyeol greeted and Yoo Jung smiled as she greeted him back.

" let's have breakfast with us, Jungie! don't you worry about that brat ok? we are here to kick him away from you if he ever be mean to you again! " Chanyeol said earning a laugh from Yoo Jung. Chanyeol helped Yoo Jung walk and joned the others. The guys turned to look at Yoo Jung when they saw her came with Chanyeol. Sehun was ready to start an arguement so that Yoo Jung wouldn't join them, not even onve. But Kris already stood up to get Yoo Jung sit next to him.

" Yoo Jung will eat with us from now on. No arguments or you're eating alone. " Kris announced and sat back down.