My Type

Yadong - short drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The money’s in the suitcase by his legs and Howon’s already starting to relax. The man across him is charming, almost seducing, and Howon knows he shouldn’t be falling for him.  

“I’ve missed you a lot Howon,” his voice is so delicate, and Howon’s heart explodes.  “You know how I feel about you..”

Of course Howon knows, he’s listened to the man’s confession before and a blast of colors sprays across his sky. He pictures a vivid image of passion and faith, happiness and longing.  All Howon had to do was turn his heart over to him.

Howon smiles, picking up the suitcase and placing it on the table to show the money.  Bundles of green neatly stacked up, a hefty sum that definitely needs dirty hands to come across.

Dongwoo smiles, and Howon could only smile back.  He almost means it.  A fork drops to the floor, and Howon bends down under the table to retrieve it alongside his senses.  

A quick glance to Dongwoo’s legs is all he needs to see the gun strapped tightly to his thigh.  He stumbles a little bit, slowly getting back up as he pushes his glasses from the rim of his nose.  There were definitely others around, and he was too drunk in love to even notice.  He stands up straight, closing the suitcase quickly and watching the smile drop from Dongwoo’s face.  

“See you around,” and Howon tries to get away, but he’s already cornered; he turns back around to find Dongwoo with a gun to his head.  

Of course, it was obvious a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter