Task Two: Meeting SHINee

Love's Bullet

The sun peaked through the window, hitting my face which made me get up from my slumber. I uncovered myself, got up and took a bath then slipped on a dress with a pink hat. "Time to explore Korea!" I said leaving the apartment. As I began walking down the street I got stopped by a detour on the road. Bull. Gotta find another way out of here.

"Are you going to the SHINee concert tomorrow night?" A girl who asked her friend. "Yep, I can't wait to see Taemin oppa." Her friend squealed. What crazy fan girls.

Maybe I should go to the concert? Nah.

I walked to throught the store to buy lunch, once I went pass the magazine stand five men wearing colorful clothes caught my attention. What the hell? To colorful for my taste.

I skimmered through the magazine. They looked retarded, I thought. 

I put the magazine back, then left.  As I turned  the corner, I kept on getting pushed by person after person till the point I dropped my phone. Once I  picked it up, a body slammed into my face then I fell back.  Ouch.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" A voice  asked. I looked up and the person took out his hand for me to grab. "I'm okay." I said geting myself up.

"Your clothes are dirty." He said pointing at my clothes. Oh my clothes. Oh well.

"It's okay." I said wiping myself off.

"It's my fault." He said. "You're coming with me."

The person grabbed my arm, then dragged me with him.

We walked all the way  to the apartment. If that's what you want tot call it. I call that crap a dorm.

"Sorry for intruding." I said bowing.

"What's your name?" Onew asked taking out a shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Shimizu Saki." I said taking the clothes from him.

As I took it from him, I headed to the bathroom. The place was huge! I quickly got dressed and went out.

 

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?" A voice pierced into my ears.

I looked into my left and 4 pairs of eyes were looking at me.

"Welcome back!" Onew chirped.

"Who's that?" A freakishly tall person said coming into the room.

"This is Saki." Onew said.

"Okay but why is  she here?"

He nags too much.

"Let me introduce." Onew began, "This is Shimizu Saki, and Saki this is Taemin." He pointed to a fairly tall person wearing skinny leg jeans.

"Minho."

He pointed to a freakishly tall person. I wonder if Kuma taller than him?

"Jonghyun."

He pointed to another person who  was wearing a white tee and jeans, who kept his eyes on me.

"Okay now leave."

He seriously nags alot.

"But her clothes are drawing." Onew pointed.

"What?" Key yellled.

"I accidently knocked in to her and she fell, so her clothes got dirty." Onew explained.

"Oh, but when they're dry she leaves." Key said

A-hole. And a major diva.

"I'm hungry." Jonghyun cried.

"Then I'm cooking." Key said walking into the kitchen.

"Can I help, since I barged in?" I asked.

Jonghyun loked over at me and gave me a smile. Then he grabbed my arm and lead me into the kitchen.

"Cook!" He demanded.

I stood next to Key. He looked at me and I loooked at him. Tension filled the room as we stood side by side.

"Do you know who we are?" Key asked as I bean choppping leeks. "Onew knockedc into you then you come here, how can you not know who we are?"

My mind became blank, "Who are you guys?"

"We're SHINee!" he yelled.

Onew and the rest came into the kitchen. Jonghyun came and stood next to me. "Aw, she confused." He laughed.

If they're SHINee, and next o me is Ki-

Oh .