Task 1

Love's Bullet

My fingers lingered again his jet black hair. He traced his fingers against the pink night gown which hugged my petit figure. The next thing I knew, he tugged it off my body leaving me in my undergarments. Cap toppled on top of me with ours lips nearly 10 centimeters apart. "Are you ready?" He whispered causing shivers to run down my back. Whimsical fool. I kept the weapon under my pillow. As our lips came in contact, my hairs traveled from his hair to the pillow. Slowly I pulled it from there and nudged it into his back. His winced in pain then fell back to the ground. "Damn you Saki." Cap groaned. I watched as the crimson liquid dripped into a little puddle. I grabbed my night gown and the red suit I kept in my bag and slipped it on along with my black wedged boots. I pulled the rubber band I used in my hair and let my chestnut hair flow to my shoulders. My phone vibrated in my pocket making me jump a bit. I took a look at the phone and saw the text I got from Miyabi.

From: Naachan aka Miyabi at Nov. 8 2010:

Did you complete it yet?

I rolled my eyes, dropping the bag on the floor.

To Naachan aka Miyabi:

Mission Complete.

Picking up my bag, I took a last glance of the body on the floor. I stepped over it heading the door. I walked out of the hotel, gazing into the skies of Seoul Korea. "Time to head back to head quarters." I headed to the motorcycle, putting my on the seat. Pulling my helmet on, I put the keys into the engine ready to go. 'Time for the next mission.' I thought then sped off.

================================================================

"Welcome back!" Miyabi said throwing herself at me. "How was the mission?" Chinami said handing me a cup of coffee.

"It was horrible!." I said taking a sip from the coffee. "Cap tried to have his way with me."

"Ah too bad, Cap was very cute." Miyabi said going towards Chinami.

"Did he kiss you?" Chinami asked.

I felt my cheeks becoming warm, I looked at them then at the floor. "N-no." I mumbled. "Well almost."

Miyabi and Chinami looked at me with a smile plastered on their faces. "Ah, Saki, first kiss got stolen." They taunted.

"I sid almost, sheesh!" I retorted then stormed off.

I walked toward Momoko and Chisato who were playing on the computer together.

"Hey Momo, Chisato." I said sitting across from them.

Erika appeared from the ceiling. Okay that was weird. "Saki, Megumi-chan wants you." She said then climbing back in the ceiling.

X                                                                                           x                                                                                   x

 

I walked over to Megumi offie and stood infront of her door. I raised my fist to knock on the door. I saw through the visble door that she was grabbing a stack of papers.  

"Come in." She told me.

I went inside of her office, Megumi's black hair was neatly combed back as she sat in her chair, "Come sit."

I followed her instrutions and sat down while she stood up.

"Captain Saki, as you know you're turning 20 in two weeks.

I nodded my head. 

She continued. "And you will be the second H!P member who reached the age of adult."

I nodded again.

"As you and Erika are the age of adult, you two handle the most important missions. "

I nodded for the third time.

"As you get older, the people you have to kill are more intelligent." She said.

"Okay, where do I put a role in this?" I asked.

"Oh, Saki even though you're older, you're so cute!" She said pulling my cheeks.

"Anyway let me get to the chase."

Her tone began serious.

"He was born on April 9, 1990, he's a player and he-" She paused. " His name is Kim Jonghyun."

Megumi handed me a picture of him then some papers. I took it fron her, but I have to admit, he's good looking.

"He needs to be killed at the end of the month." She said.

"I'll do my best." I said.

"You  may be dismissed."

I gave Megumi a deep bow, then left Megumi's  office.

I took a look at the papers for a last time.

"This maybe interested." I smirked.

 

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait, I created the second  and I'm editing

:D