Maniacal Laughter; Jackbam

Got7 Oneshots

A/N: Prompt was Jackbam create an exclusive club for maniac laughers. Warning: utter crack and nonsense ahead xD

 

“Bambam Bambam Bambam,” Jackson dragged Bambam into his shared bedroom with Mark, eyes darting around suspiciously, his voice low. “This is top secret, okay?”

Bambam’s eyes were wide as he played along, pressing a finger to his lips in his signature move as Jackson shoved him inside before locking the door with a click.

“What is it?” Bambam whispered.

That earned him a light smack on the head.

“Talk normal now. The door is locked.”

“But the walls are thin? We can always hear you–”

“Doesn’t matter.” Jackson cut Bambam off, waving dismissively. “It’s too tiring to whisper. And besides, I’m leader, so whatever I say goes.”

Bambam nodded hesitantly, expression confused.

“Did something happen with Jaebum hyung? On Real Got7 image game I know he said–”

“Noooooo not of Got7!” Jackson denied, arms flailing. “Yah, what do you think you’re saying?”

Bambam only looked even more lost.

“Then of what?” His eyes widened as a thought hit him. “Are we making a sub-unit? Like Got-Jackbam? Hyung hyung hyung that’s UMPFFFF–”

Jackson had tackled Bambam, one hand muffling his mouth as the other came up to rub his knuckles into the younger’s skull.

“NO! Let me talk! Just listen okay?” Jackson fixed Bambam with what he thought was a stern glare, earning an obedient nod in return. He released Bambam, moving back to sit on his heels.

“We’re not making a sub-unit. But, I am creating a new…” he paused, drawing out each of his words dramatically with over-enunciation, “…exclusive…invite only…CLUB!”

Jackson his arms out jazz-hands style as he stared at Bambam expectantly.

Bambam stared back, unimpressed.

“A club?”

“Yah! Give me at least some sort of reaction!” Jackson dropped his arms, bottom lip jutting out in an exaggerated pout as Bambam laughed.

“It’s not a variety show, why do I have to give reactions?” Bambam responded cheekily, successfully dodging the swipe Jackson aimed at him. “What kind of club, hyung?”

Jackson’s sulky expression disappeared in an instant, and excited one taking its place as he bounced in anticipation.

“Okay okay you know that one really big sunbaenim, the one that has that made his own exclusive club? Like it has a loooot of other really big sunbaenims in it?”

Bambam’s brow furrowed in thought.

“Ummm can you elaborate?” he finally asked. “Who started the club?”

“Ah ah ah,” Jackson snapped his fingers repeatedly. “Ahhh, why can’t I remember his name. Um, it’s that um, uh…” Jackson placed both of his hands on his cap, holding his head as he squeezed in eyes shut in concentration. “What’s his name, super famous sunbaenim with a lot of fans, the really pretty hyung, alien star or something–”

“Heechul-sunbaenim!” Bambam exclaimed. “4D super space star Kim Heechul-sunbaenim!”

“Yes! Him!” Jackson reopened his eyes, clapping.

“Awww hyung, why didn’t you just say it was a suju member?”

“Eh, doesn’t matter.” Jackson waved Bambam off once again. “Do you know his club?”

“Uhhh, isn’t it Chocoball? With Hongki and Jang GeunSuk and Simon D sunbaenims?”

“Yeah! That one! I want to make a club like that! Except instead of for people with AB blood and weird personalities, it will be for…” Jackson paused again, gesturing at Bambam.

“What?” Bambam asked eagerly.
Jackson rolled his eyes in irritation.

“No give me a drumroll, duhhh.”

“Pshhh,” Bambam responded with an eye roll of his own but complied, drumming his hands on legs with increasing speed and volume.

“PEOPLE WITH MANIAC LAUGHTER HYAHYAHYAHYAHYA!”

Jackson threw his head back, mouth wide open as he let out his signature guffaw that was higher pitched than most expected. His his chest out as well, letting his laughter fill the entire room.

Bambam only stared, judging and straight-faced, until Jackson finally calmed.

“So…am I the first official member?” Bambam asked seriously with his eyes narrowed, voice low as if discussing a matter of life and death.

“Of course.” Jackson smirked knowingly.

“YESSSSS!” Bambam fist pumped the air, jumping up in celebration as he hopped gleefully around the room. “YES YES YES YES YESSSS!”

“Okay, okay, enough.” Jackson yanked on Bambam’s ankle, practically pulling the boy’s legs right out from underneath him as he landed on the ground with an oomph.

“First though, we need to come up with a name. A really totally awesome name.” Jackson said, suddenly serious again as Bambam sat up. “Do you know what Chocoball stands for?”

Bambam shook his head.

“It’s an acronym in Korean for ‘Although we seem a bit psychotic at first, we’re more charming as you get to know us.’ We have to come up with something clever like that.”

“Hmmm,” Bambam rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “Jackson-hyung, do you have any ideas?”

“You BET I do!” Jackson’s serious expression disappeared immediately at the question; it was clear he’d been waiting for Bambam to ask. “I’ve been thinking about it for AGES, and I have the perfect name.”

He gestured at Bambam once again, who sighed before beginning another drumroll.

“MOOBS!” Jackson yelled proudly, grinning so wide his teeth were blinding. “Guess what it stands for! Guess guess guess!”

“Uhhh….” Bambam scratched his head. “Maniacs who Observe Outstanding Bros’ Songs?”

“Not quite.”

“Maniacs who Obsess Optimistically Before Snickering?”

“Huh, that’s actually not bad,” Jackson looked contemplative. “But no.”

“Men who Observe Orangutans Beautifully on Saturdays?”

“No!”

“Errrrr, on Sundays?”

“NO!” Jackson raised his arm threateningly at Bambam, who only giggled. Jackson sighed. “Fine I’ll just tell you. You’d never guess it anyways, it’s that genius.”

“Okay okay what is it?!” Bambam asked impatiently.

Jackson sent Bambam a pointed look. Bambam groaned, but started yet another drumroll.

“My legs are gonna be sore, hyung.”

“Just shut up and drumroll.”

Jackson’s smirk grew with every beat, finally opening his mouth at the peak.

“Maniacal laughers who are Originally Opulent in Brains and iness!”

It was finally silent as Bambam just gaped.

“Genius right?” Jackson puffed his chest out in pride.

“Uhhhh, what does opulent mean?”

Jackson shoved Bambam angrily. “Yah! Work on your English! It means rich, luxurious, in an abundance of!”

“Ahhhh,” a look of comprehension finally dawned on Bambam’s face, but it quickly turned into suspicion. “Are you sure you came up with that on your own?”

“Yah you punk what are you suggesting?” Jackson grabbed Bambam by his collar, tugging him towards himself as he locked an arm around his neck in a chokehold.

“Okay okay!” Bambam wheezed, raising both of his hands in surrender. Jackson tightened his grip momentarily just to make a point before finally releasing the panting younger. Bambam tried to scramble away, but Jackson grabbed his hips to pull him back, plopping him on his lap.

“Okay, now that the name’s official, do you know what we need to do next?” Jackson asked as his arms went around Bambam’s waist to hold him in place.

“Ummm recruit other people?”
“Naww, we’ll worry about that later. People will come crawling to us, begging to join once we establish a reputation. But first, we need to build our reputation.”
Bambam shifted slightly. “How do we do that?”

Jackson was leering, his arms slowly tightening around Bambam. “To be honest Bam, you’re laugh isn’t quite on par with mine yet…so first we’ll have to fix that.”

Bambam craned his neck to look back at Jackson. “How?”

“Oh, just a beginner’s exercise to let your natural laugh out first…”

Bambam finally caught of glimpse of Jackson’s evil expression, but by then it was too late.

Calloused fingers dug into sensitive sides and an ear-splitting screech resonated in the dorm.

~~

Jinyoung paused mid-chew, banana in hand as he listened concernedly to the screeching, screams, and rather disturbing laughter coming from Jackson and Mark’s shared bedroom.

“Do you think we should do something…?” he asked aloud, pausing to swallow.

“Nahhh, it’s Jackson-hyung and Bambam, you know that’s normal, they’re just screwing around,” Yugyeom chimed up from where he was sprawled out on the couch. “There’s nothing breakable in there anyways, and the grandma downstairs is out of town visiting relatives this week so no one will complain about the noise.”

Jinyoung hesistated, wincing at one particular loud screech of laughter followed by a thunderous “BWAHAHAHA,” but shrugged, taking another bite out of his banana.

“Eh, whatever.”

 


 

 

A/N: Please commentsubscribe,and upvote if you enjoyed, and don't forget to check out 7fics for more got7 fanfics! If you've got requests, that would be the place to leave 'em!

Next up /should/ be a 2jae ^^