SPECIES & OCCUPATIONS

TARDIS Roleplay | Doctor Who Based RP | NEWLY OPENED - LOTS OF PEEPS AVAILABLE | We accept OCs & charas from other fandoms~! o u o/ | COME ALONG & JOIN US, POND! ❤ ❤
 
 
 WHAT ARE YOU?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wibbily
Wobbily
Timey
Wimey
Stuff
HUMANS

Humans are flawed, vengeful, jealous. They often do things only for themselves. Other species can barely tell them apart. They're like sheep in a flock. Yet every single one is important.


OCCUPATIONS:


Position at Torchwood:

Torchwood was founded in 1879 by Queen Victoria to protect Great Britan from Extraterestrial treats and to secure alien technology. Each member has a profession (i.e. computer linguistics or alien weaponry) and works under Captain Jack Harkness to protect Great Britain from the ongoing Alien threat. Members of Torchwood must keep thier job completely secret from other humans. Even thier friends and family.



Companion:

They used to be ordinary humans, but now these are the people that acompany Timelords through space and time. It's their job to assist the Timelords in whatever mission it is they are focoused on. Whether that be saving the world or destorying it. It isn't an easy job, it' dangerous, and there's a hood chance you won't make it out alive, but the Timelord's need you.              
Time Agent:

The Time Agency is an organisation that originated around the 49th century. The Agency employs humans called Time Agents. The Agents use vortex manipulators which enable them to travel through time. The Agents' purpose is to change without interfering, to leave an effect with no evidence of cause. To be untraceable, undetectable, invisible. To all intents and purposes, the Agents do not exist.                                                 


  
ALIENS

Aliens come in all different shapes and sizes. Hailing from all corners of the Univerese, the possbilities in apperance and power is unlimited. Some are grotesque and weak while others are stunning and strong. Aliens have different cultures and traditions, depending on where they come from. Humans should be warned not to judge them by their apperance, for you may find that the most hideous creature, is also the most kind.


OCCUPATIONS:


Invaders:

These are the aliens that have come to take over other planets. Some take the form of the planet's inhabitants and work on destroying it from the inside, while others take a more broad approach by announcing a takeover. As of the year 9031, it has been made offical that planet Earth (Sol III) is the most invaded planet in history- whilst Trivoli still holds the record for most concoured.



Protectors:

Much like guardian angels- and Timelords, the protectors are Aliens who travel the universe protecting and saving planets from the invaders. They almost always work together with the inhabitants of said planet to ward of the impending threats of invaders. Some even offer technology from their home planet for assistance.                                         
TIMELORDS

A humanoid alien with two hearts and hailing from Galifrey, Timelords travel through space and time using their very own TARDIS -Time And Relative Dimension In Space-. Aside from being extremely intelligent and technologicly advanced, the Timelords also developed a way to cheat death- the can regenerate if they are about to die, a golden light emits from their body and the become a diffent person with a different personality. This process can be done 12 times.


OCCUPATIONS:


Travelers:

These Timelords travel through time and space, in an attempt to help others, much like the protectors. They often travel with a companion, and would do anything to keep them safe. They are very loney when the don't have someone by their side.



OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

Yeah, we fail and can't think of a second one- so if you wanna help us out here e u e
DED BY DANHOBAK AT LAYOUT PARADISE