Episode One Part One

Dark Paradise

Power of Three Born                                                   

 

645539_orig.jpg

 

It was late at night making it close to midnight. There is a full moon up in the sky shinning bright ion the darkness. Slowly clouds start to form in the sky making the full moon dissappear. Showers pour down on a woman who was walking down the street. The woman hears noises, she looks around and quicken her step. The woman finally makes it to her home and opens the door and steps into her house. The woman locks the door, once she did that she couches down. The woman cries in pain as she holds her stomach "MOM! Its time" The woman shouted.

An elderly lady goes running down the stairs and looks at her daughter. Her eyes widen as she looks at the time "Today of all days" The elder woman said. The elder woman goes to her daughter and brings her up the stairs to her bed. The elder woman kept going to the washroom getting things ready to deliver her daughter baby. "Why today when all magic is gone from the world" The elder woman said. She then looks at her daughter and notice she was ready "Mina you are ready to push" the elder woman said making Mina nod.

Mina started to push as she deliver a healthy baby "Jina umma I don't think I do again" Mina said as she panted. Jina the elderly lady holds the first baby Mina deliver and wrapped it in a towel. Jina then places it Mina chest as she looks at her beautiful daughter "Hana will be your name" Mina said as touch the little Hana noise. Then Mina got the feeling to push again, Jina took Hana from Mina arms and place her in the crib. Mina was able to deliver her other two babies perfectly, there name is Nana and Lana.

The house shook, as white light glowed on the chandlers and on the babies "They are the most powerful beings in the world. They have the power of three, every single monster will be after them" Mina said as she started to cry. "They deserve a better life than being chased by magical creature" Mina said. Jina shook her head with disagreement, she knew the girls will be the best thing there is.

"We can protect them, we have power as well. We can use crystals and spells to hide them" Jina said hoping her daughter Mina will listen to her.

"I don't want  them to live in hiding. They should live as normal human beings as much as they can. I'm going to use my life energy to hide there magical energy" Mina said as she leans on the crib and looks at her young one. Mina gets teary and she slightly smiles at one of the greatest miracles  she did was having those three in her life.

"Mina please don't do this, you will lose your life" Jina said trying to reason with her daughter. Growling could be herd from outside "Damm did anyone follow you Mina" Jina sai das she look at the window.

Flashback

Mina and her partner Siwon walk along the streets of New Orelens. They are on their honey moon having a great time, especially Mina since she is in the city of magic. The couple stops by a gypsey store to get their fortunes taken. Being in the gypsey store made Mina magic tingle not only that she felt extra energy surging inside of her. "Look at who we have here" said the gypsey who made Mina smile even bigger.

"Fiona!" Mina said as she goes to her old friend and higs her tight. "You look absolutly gorgeous" Mina said as her friend twirled around.

"That because I have a mate" Fiona said making Mina chest tighten

"Can we not talk about this here" Mina said as she pointed to her husband

"Ah a humna, got it" Fiona said and winked. Mina and Siwon sat at the round table as Fiona got tea for them "So you want your fortune told eh" Fiona said. Mina and Siwon nodded "Tell Siwon do you believe me that I can see the future" Fiona said. Mina lips turn into a thin line as she looks at Siwon. Mina husband had no clue that she was a witch and that she has magical powers. She wanted to keep it a secret, she wanted to live a normal life.

"Depending on what my fortune tell me" Siwon said. He holds onto Mina hand has Fiona shuffle her deck of cards. Fiona place three cards in front of the couple and slowly flips the cards one by one.

"The Letter meaning news. This card meaning new will arrive soon, who knows it met even be this reading" Fiona jokes, she then looks at the other card "The Cats meaning sacrificing  your energry for the greater good and lastly The Children. Meaning a group of children in your future as a clique" Friona said. Mina knew what this all mean and she knew it was not good news.

Fiona touches Mina making her gasp as she has a vision "Fiona what do you see" Mina shouts at her friend.

"Wolves are you children mates. I see danger and blood everywhere but, but  your energy within the power of three hiding them from what you call monsters. Werewolves" Fiona said. Fiona lets go and starts to choke and her blood, Mina leans in and lights her white light magic heal her friend.

"Mina what the heal are you" Sowin said as he stood up. Siwon started to back away slowly, Mina looks at Siwon with teary eyes.

"Siwon listen I'm a witch a good witch. I only heal people, Fiona here a preminiton. Look I was going to tell you but-" Mina was cut off with a slap across the face.

"I love you Mina, but please tell me what she said about werewolves arent true. Is are future children going to marry monster from the forest" Siwon said.

"Fiona vision change when it comes to people chooices in life. It can change-"

"Yeah it will change, Mina I'm sorry but I don't think I can raise witches or even allow them to be with beast. By ending this will make children never exist" With that Siwon left leaving Mina to fall to the ground and cry.

"You idiot, I'm pregnant" Mina said. After a couple minutes Mina got up to chase after Siwon hoping she can save their relationship and her children future.

End of Flashback

"I call the power of my ancestors to help me here. My life to give Hana, Nana, and Lana a life without magical creature. Hide them as if they were a simple human to the other magical creature's" Mina said as she weep over the crib. Her tears fell on her children skin making her magical energy be absorb into the little ones. Mina falls on her back onto the ground, she smiles as her eyes close slowly.

When Jina looks back at her daughter she saw her lying on the floor becoming pale and cold "No mina" Jina shouted. Jina ran to Mina body and held her up "Why would you do that they need a mother" Jina said as she started to cry over daughter dieing body.

"They need to have a normal life, and they have you" Mina said as she slowly started to close her life "My life given to protect and hide there magic may not last as long since I split it three ways, please protect them" Mina said as she took her last breath. The babies start to cry as they knew her there mother had die. Down stairs the door burst open as wolves inter the home. Jina places crystals around the cribe making them protected.

Jina heads down stairs and use her telekentic power to make the wolves fly straight out of her house. Jina chants some words making the wolves unable to inter the house. Jina knew the wolves won't be able to inter the house without the house owner consent. But it still made Jina wonder if she could keep these girls safe, only that pack of wolves knew about the power inside the house.

                                                            645539_orig.jpg