Chapter 2

Are you the spoilt brat?

“OMG. Is this my husband to be?” *Kissy kisses the cover page of the Times magazine. Ooo~ His y collar bones, his mesmerizing eyes, his gaze, his cheeky crook of his lips…ooo! I will let him know my name, Sophia. I will definitely become his WIFE.

 

-Sophia’s POV-

I will make an impression that he will never forget. This black Victoria secret’s swimwear is a limited edition. I have the looks, I have the s, I have the wealth to pare with him, I am single and will even sleep with him if I can be his WIFEY.

 

I have hired paparazzi, a stalker and I have good news that he will be in Busan for a wakeboarding session. I will be there and be a damsel in distress and the press will spot him saving me and YES. SCANDAL on the front cover tomorrow. WOOSHA! Daddy and mummy will be so proud of me, who needs to be the heir of Seoul National University Hospital through being a bookworm where I can marry someone rich as well and live well-off. SNUH, what a name for a hospital filled with dying people. Humphs.

-End of Sophia’s POV-

 

-Kimberly’s POV-

I have to travel to BUSAN! Early in the morning. Let’s see, grandpa’s birthday… traditional MUST HAVE ITEM! Miyeok guk. Seaweed soup. Busan is the nearest sea, traveling time… 5 hours of driving. I have to hurry! As I am a licensed diver, this will be a piece of cake for me.

 

After 5 hours of driving with some rest at the rest stops, I have reached BUSAN!

 

I got into my Haenyo outfit, [a woman’s diver suit in Korea], I got a little netting for my catch and a pocket knife for the catches.

 

I did a little shallow diving for some time and got some abalones and some seaweed for the soup later on. When I was about to come up of the water, there was a screeching scream. I watched in horror as a wakeboard was so near to where my head was and all I could do was stare and not even a yelp could leave my mouth.

-End of Kimberly’s POV-

 

The screeching scream was…

“KYAAAAAAAA, my bikini top!!!!!!”

 

-Chen’s POV-

I heard that loud screech and my wakeboard was going at full speed till the person on the speedboat decides to slow down as he spotted a black bikini top…

As my speed slows down, a random head bobbled out of the waters and my board was so close to chopping her head of that I let go my grip on the handle and sank into the waters. Lucky, I had my life vest on.

 

“Hey, are you ok?” I asked the person right in front of me.

 

-End of Chen’s POV-

 

With a loud splash, the wake boarder just released the handle and collapsed near you.

You grabbed hold of his life vest and stabilized him for him to float.

“I… I am just too in shock right now. Givemeaminute.”

He caught hold of your cheeks and look into your quivering eyes.

“Come on, breathe in breathe out. I guess you held your breath for too long and when you are about to catch your breath, I must have shocked you badly. Sorry. My bad.”

You kept hollowing your cheeks in and out to have a stable breathing and it helped. He grabbed your wrist and signaled to the speed boat to haul both of you up.

 

As you took off your googles and spotted something. “AH! MY KIM!”

“Kim?” he asked.

“MY KIM!!!!” The netting has a slit and the seaweed floated off just now whereas the abalone was heavy enough to stay in place.

“Seaweed?” He questioned.

*Pouts* “My seaweed for my miyeok guk…” You felt so wasted travelling so far with the effort of making a nice warm meal with miyeok guk to celebrate your gramps’ 85th birthday and it floated away during the panic attack.

“No worry, I can get some good graded ones for you. Besides, the ones from the sea still need to be processed! You will get tummy aches if you intend to cook it right away.” He said

“Really?” You were surprised that you did not think much of it previously.

“Yup. Chen never lies.” He said.

“Chen?” You asked.

“Yes. My name is Chen, and yours?”

“SOPHIA!!!!” A girl shouted, as she was fixing her bikini top when the speedboat picked her up after getting her lost top for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes were glaring full blast lasers at you right out of her sockets.