True feelings

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
I finished my meal and looked at hyung; he sighed and looked at me:' Jae, what are you asking for…'

I:' hyung I know it's too much but please'

Hyung:' if he wants to break off the engagement why can't he talk to his father and tell him that he don't want this engagement'

I:' because he was tricked into it and his father won't believe him'

Hyun:' how?'

I:' his uncle wants his father's money so for years he tried to make Yoochun marry his daughter but Yoochun never agreed and when his uncle knew that Yoochun had a lover he went to Yoochun's house to have tea with him but he drugged his tea and brought his daughter and made her sleep in bed with Yoochun … when his father saw that he ordered the engagement and did not even listen to Yoochun explanation about what happened'

Hyung:' don't you think that it's hard to believe… maybe he is just a playboy who goes around from girl to girl'

I:' that can't be'

Hyung:' why?'

I:' because he is gay… his lover was a boy'

Hyung looked at me with hesitation:' Jae… you and him…. eemmm you are not his lover right?'

I:' what? No of course not! We are just friends'

Hyung:' why are you so nervous?'

I:' I'm not!'

Hyung:' so are you in love?'

I:' I… I don't know'

Hyung:' tell me about it'

I:' hyung… what do you think about gay guys?'

Hyung:' well you can't choose who to fall in love with and I don't think that dad will mind either, why?'

I:' I… just…'

Hyung:' ok… who is he?'

I:' he lives in the apartment next to me and he also works with me and goes to school with me… I had these weird feelings for him since the first time I saw him and last night…'

Hyung:' what?'

I:' well we went to a bar with friends from work… I got drunk and he brought me home… I told him that I love him and I… kissedhimonthemouth'

Hyung:' what was that in the end?'

I:' I kissed him on the mouth' and I blushed madly

Hyung laughed at me:' so you had your first kiss huh?'

I:' but today I could not face him… I ignored him all day… hyung what if he doesn't love me?'

Hyung:' oh don't worry I'm sure he does… no one can resist your charm baby bro, don't worry about it'

I smiled and nodded my head:' so hyung, will you help my friend?'

Hyung sighed:' Jae… I…'

I made a puppy face to hyung and said:' please hyung… pretty please with a cherry on top'

Hyung chuckled:' okay I will do it…give me his number'

I jumped out of my seat and hugged hyung:' oh thank you, thank you hyung, you’re the best'

I gave hyung Yoochun's number and he promised to take care of it..

After dessert we left the restaurant and hyung drove me home:' sleep well'

I hugged hyung:' sweet dreams hyung' and walked to my apartment, opened the door and entered

I walked into the bathroom and took a hot relaxing bath and walked out, I finished my homework, prepared tomorrows lunch and went to bed

I heard the alarm clock go off so I opened my eyes and walked out of bed, went through my daily rotten and grabbed my school bag and walked out, I walked downstairs to see yunho and Junsu standing together looking at me, I looked at them but immediately looked away and ran down stairs to see Yoochun sitting in his car waiting for me, I smiled and walked to him and entered the car and the driver drove away

Yoochun looked at me:' so what happened with your hyung?'

I:' he will do it'

Yoochun smiled from ear to ear:' really?'

I:' yup and knowing my hyung you will be free in a week'

Yoochun jugged me:' oh thanks a million'

I smiled:' that's why friends for'

Yoochun smiled and looked out of the window:' oh we arrived'

We walked out of the car and into class and sat together like yesterday, seconds later Junsu and yunho walked into the class hand in hand and by looking at Junsu I could tell that he was not feeling alright and his eyes were red and puffy from crying all night, I felt bad right now Junsu must think that there is something going on between me and Yoochun so he cried all night

I looked at Yoochun to see him looking at Junsu with tears in his eyes, he sighed and was about to stand up when his phone rang, he looked at the caller ID and frowned, it must be someone he doesn't know

Yoochun walked out of the classroom to answer his phone and I looked out of the window in order to try and ignore the deadly stares that Junsu was giving me all the time,

Five minutes later Yoochun came running back to class and out of the blue he hugged me tight and whispered in my ear:' it was your brother… he will help me do it, we will start tonight!'

I smiled and hugged him back:' that is great'

Yoochun nodded but he pulled away at the second we saw Junsu storm out of class, he looked at me and I sighed:' I will go'

I ran after Junsu to the soccer field where h fell at the grass, I ran to him:' Junsu, are you okay?'

Junsu:' let go of me… go back to your boyfriend!'

I:' we are just friends'

Junsu:' yeah sure that is why he hugged you'

I:' Junsu listen… Yoochun is in love with you but he is being forced to marry his cousin which he doesn't love… I'm helping him to break free from this engagement'

Junsu:' lies! He confessed to me because of the bet'

I:' no he did not… his uncle found out about you and he started to threat Yoochun that he will hurt you so Yoochun had to lie and tell him about this bet that never happened'

Junsu:' why should I believe that?'

I:' because deep down inside you know that Yoochun is in love with you and you love him too, that is why you were so hurt when you saw us together… is he is lying why would he chase you around and beg me to help him'

Junsu:' and how will you be able to help him?'

I:' my hyung's friend will seduce the girl so she will break up with him and then he will ditch her'

Junsu:' but if she is after Yoochun's money why would she leave him for your hyung's friend'

I:' because my hyung's friend is the eldest son of the rich Kim family'

Junsu:' really?'

I nodded my head:' trust us okay?'

Junsu:' but why did he hug you right now?'

I:' oh that's because my hyung called him and told him that they will start with the plan tonight'

Junsu:' so… he still loves me?'

I nodded:' he is crazy about you'

Junsu looked down but I saw the shadow of a small smile on his face and smiled:' come, let's go to class'

________________________________________________

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT^^