Our happy ever after

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
Two days later:

Kibum was sitting in his bed with changmin in his arms watching TV when his mobile started to ring so he answered:'

Kibum:' hello?'

Voice:' it's me'

Kibum:' oh Adam'

Adam:' I have a good and bad news'

Kibum:' ok tell me'

Adam:' we had the spy captured and we are after siwan but…'

Kibum:' what?'

Adam:' our agents found two corpuses in Siwan's apartment in Seoul'

Kibum:' ok…'

Adam:' one of them belongs to Mr. Shim, your lover's father while the other was totally unrecognizable so we are waiting for the DNA test result but it will take a few more days'

Kibum:' are you.. sure about…'

Adam:' I'm sorry but we are'

Kibum face went pale, how was he going to tell changmin about this?

Adam:' it seems like he heard about his son's death and knew that siwan behind it so he killed him and killed himself'

Kibum took a deep breath:' how?'

Adam:' he shoot siwan between his eyes and purred acid all over the body before he killed himself'

Kibum:' so the other body is…'

Adam:' we believe so, yes but we still need the DNA test to be sure'

Kibum:' ok'

Adam:' take care'

Kibum thanked his friend and hanged up, he looked at changmin and hugged him tightly

Changmin:' bummie what is it?'

Kibum:' your father'

Changmin widened his eyes:' what happened?'

Kibum:' he thought siwan killed you so he…'

Changmin started to shale:' what?'

Kibum hugged him tighter:' it seems like he killed siwan and committed suicide'

Changmin started to cry and shake:' no…sob…sob… no…. it… sob. Can't…sob…be'

Kibum hugged him tighter:' I'm sorry baby'

Changmin cried in his lover's arms until he fell asleep, kibum rook his mobile and called another number:' what happened?'

A voice:' she just woke up, we still need to run some tests but she is asking for her son'

Kibum:' ok finish the tests and bring her home right away'

The voice:' right away sir'

Kibum hanged up and called Heechul and told him what happened, then he called jaejoong and Junsu and told them what happened and asked them to come, later he called a third number and talked for a while before he hanged up and went back to his lover's side.

Ten minutes later the door bell rand and yunho, jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, Heechul and Hankyung entered

They sat in the living room and kibum told them what happened and they all went to Changmin's bed and stayed with him

a couple of hours later a maid came into the room and whispered something in kibum's ear, he nodded and walked out with her and came back half an hour later to see changmin already awake and crying in jaejoong's arms

Kibum walked to changmin and took him into his arms:' don't cry baby'

Changmin sobbed:' I lost…sob… all mu family…sob… mom and…now… dad'

Kibum:' no baby your mother is still alive'

Changmin:' barely'

Kibum:' she is a lot better now, I told you I asked the best doctors to take care of her, she is fine now'

Changmin widened his eyes:' where…'

Kibum:' she is resting in the room next door, go see her'

Changmin ran out if the room and bursted into the next room:' mom'

The mid aged lady laying on the bed smiled:' min'

Changmin ran to his mom and hugged her crying:' dad…sob... is dead'

His mom:' its ok baby, its ok'

Kibum looked at his lover:' we will leave you alone now'

Changmin's mom:' thank you for helping us'

Kibum smiled and walked with the rest outside the room, they went to the living room and sat down, Junsu looked at Yoochun:' so it's ok now?'

Yoochun nodded:' the bad guy is dead so yes baby'

Junsu smiled:' good'

Kibum:' I talked with some people, we will hold a privet funeral for Mr. Shim tomorrow, if you guys want to come'

Yunho:' sure' and jaejoong nodded

Yoochun:' yes sure man' and Junsu agreed

Heechul:' I did not know him but he killed siwan so I will go' and Hankyung nodded

Kibum smiled:' thank you guys'

An hour later everyone left and kibum walked back to Mrs. Shim's room and knocked, a voice come from in and told him to come in so he did to see changmin sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms while she looked at him and smiled

Kibum walked to them:' sorry to disturb'

Mrs. Shim:' don't say that, changmin told me what you did for him, for us and I'm very thankful for you'

Kibum smiled:' I will do anything for him'

Mrs. Shim smiled and shifted her gaze to the sleeping changmin who was mumbling something in his sleep. Kibum smiled:' I will arrange a small funeral tomorrow for Mr. Shim'

Mrs. Shim:' thank you'

Kibum:' you don't need to thank me I will gladly do it'

A MONTH LATER:

Changmin was sitting in kibum's arms at the hot sand just like jaejoong was sitting in yunho's and Junsu was sitting in Yoochun's

Kibum looked at his lover:' what are you thinking about baby?'

Changmin looked at kibum:' will mom be alright alone?'

Kibum smiled:' she told you that she will and beside the maids will take a good care of her for us, don't worry about it, she wanted you to come and have fun right?'

Changmin nodded

Kibum smiled:' and the best way to enjoy the beach is…'

Kibum stood up holding changmin in his arms and ran to the water and dropped changmin into the clear blue water, changmin stood up and looked at kibum:' yah help me up'

The laughing kibum reached his hand wanting to help changmin up but changmin pulled him to fall into the water with him and they both started to laugh happily while splashing each other with the water

Yoochun saw the couple ping happily with the water and smirked, he quickly grabbed Junsu and ran to the water and dropped him in the cold water earning a high pitch dolphin like scream from Junsu who pouted cutely

Yoochun chuckled:' and now my cute little dolphin is in the water'

Junsu:' I will swim away from you!' and he started to swim away from Yoochun

Yoochun:' what? No you can't do that, come back here'

And he started to swim after Junsu

Yunho looked at the two couples in the water and looked at Jae, Jae looked at yunho and pouted

Jaejoong:' don't think about it, I want to get some tan'

Yunho smirked, grabbed Jae and ran to the water and dropped jump into it, Jaejoong looked at yunho and away angrily but yunho hugged him and whispered in his ear:' but I love your milk like silk skin'

Jaejoong blushed and looked at yunho:' really?'

Yunho nodded and kissed jaejoong's lips:' I love you the way you are'

Jaejoong:' what is I get super fat?'

Yunho chuckled:' I will love you too'

Jaejoong smiled and hugged yunho and started to swim together

At sunset the six boys walked out of the water and went each to their room

YUNJAE ROOM:

Jaejoong had just finished bathing and walked out to see the lights off but there was a way made with candles that led to the walk in closet, Jaejoong smiled and walked in the candle way to the walk in closet and there he found a white tuxedo with a note beside it that said ' wear me'

Jaejoong smiled and wore the tuxedo and walked out, there was a note on the bed, he looked at it to see a map next to it, there was a red heart on the map and the words on the map said ' go there'

Jaejoong pouted and walked out of the room, every few meters there was a red rose in the floor to guide him, jaejoong smiled widely as he collected the roses and walked until he found an amazing dinner table for two on the beach and yunho was there wearing a white and black tuxedo and holding another rose

Jaejoong walked to yunho smiling as yunho gave him the final rose and kissed him, the two of them had an amazing dinner and chatted happily and after the strawberry ice cream yunho looked at Jae and smiled:' boo close your eyes for five seconds and then open them again'

Jaejoong closed his eyes and counted:' one two three four five' and opened his eyes to see yunho kneeling on one knee and holding a little red box in his arms:' boo, you know that I love you the most in the world and that I want to spend my life loving you right?'

Jaejoong nodded

Yunho opened the box and jaejoong saw an amazing platinum with a cross cut out ring

Jaejoong:' yunie…'

Yunho:' Kim Jaejoong will you marry me?'

Jaejoong started to tear up as he jumped out of his seat and hugged yunho:' yes!'

Yunho grinned and hugged jaejoong back and wiped away his tears:' don't cry'

Jaejoong:' it's happy tears'

Yunho smiled and kissed jaejoong's lips:' I will make you happy Jae, I promise you'

Jaejoong smiled and nodded his head:' I know'

Yunho waned his hand and looked at Jae:' look at the sky baby'

Jaejoong looked at the perfect night sky to see amazing fireworks filling the sky… it was the beginning of their happy ever after

YOOSU ROOM:

Junsu was sitting in the bed reading a book when Yoochun crawled on top of him:' baby let's play a game'

Junsu:' what kind of a game?'

Yoochun:' I will ask you questions and you must answer them super fast'

Junsu:' or what?'

Yoochun took Junsu's left hand and tied a string to his ring finger:' in the end of this string there is a gift, if you win I will give it to you'

Junsu smiled:' ok'

Yoochun:' what is your name?'

Junsu:' Kim Junsu'

Yoochun:' your favorite animal?'

Junsu:' dolphin'

Yoochun:' your favorite color?'

Junsu:' pink'

Yoochun smiled:' the man you love?'

Junsu:' Yoochun'

Yoochun:' your family?'

Junsu:' mom'

Yoochun:' your dream?'

Junsu:' have a flower shop'

Yoochun:' will you marry me?'

Junsu:' yes'

Yoochun:' really?'

Junsu widened his eyes in chock:' WHAT?'

Yoochun:' will you Kin Junsu marry me I Park Yoochun?'

Junsu went silence but nodded his head furiously as Yoochun smiled and showed Junsu his tied finger and Junsu widened his eyes when he saw a white gold ring with three diamonds in the middle in his finger, he looked at Yoochun:' when…?'

Yoochun kissed junsu's lips:' I love you baby'

Junsu kissed him back:' I love you too'

They both smiled, it was the beginning of their ever after

KIMIN ROOM:

Changmin was sitting on the bed looking at some food catalogs and frowning kibum did not allow him to have diner and he was super hungry and wanted to eat and moreover kibum had went somewhere and left him alone in the room

Changmin heard the sound of the door open so he looked to see kibum walking in smiling with a white box in his hands; he looked at the frowning changmin and smiled more:' hungry baby?'

Changmin nodded his head

Kibum:' I brought you a chocolate cake, I made it myself'

Changmin's eyes widened at the mention of the chocolate cake and he smiled and ran to kibum and snatched the box his hands and opened it to see his favorite chocolate cake inside, changmin grabbed a piece of the chocolate cake and started to eat happily while kibum sat beside him looking at him carefully like waiting for something to happen

Changmin started to eat the cake piece by piece until he reached the final piece and looked at kibum:' you don’t want to eat?'

Kibum shook his head:' you eat'

Changmin shook his head:' I'm full'

Kibum pouted:' eat it for me'

Changmin:' no I want to sleep'

Changmin placed the left piece of cake on the table and laid on the bed and pulled the cover over his body:' let's sleep'

Kibum was frowning but he turned off the lights and slept next to changmin but for the first time he did not hug him or wish him a good night, he just turned his back to him and closed his eyes

Changmin looked at his boyfriend and felt afraid, he did not know why his boyfriend is acting so cold to him, maybe because he did not finish the cake? But he is full!

Changmin walked out of the bed and looked at the cake, if it was what it takes to make kibum talk to him again then he will eat it, changmin started to eat while kibum looked at him his lover and smiled, he went next to him:' you don't have to eat it'

Changmin was about to say something when he felt a hard thing in his mouth so he spit it pit, it was a silver ring with the letters C & K on it, changmin widened his eyes and looked at kibum:' this…'

Kibum smiled:' Shim Changmin will you marry me?'

Changmin grinned from ear to ear and nodded:' omo yes! Yes!'

Kibum smiled and slipped the ring into Changmin's finger and kissed him:' lets go to bed now'

Changmin nodded and went with kibum, it was the beginning of their happily ever after

IN PARIS:

Heechul and Hankyung were looking at Jan Di who was sleeping on the back seat of the car, their honeymoon was greet do far it was everything Heechul wanted, Hankyung did everything he wanted him too and Jan Di was amazing, left could not be more perfect, it was the beginning of their happily ever after…

THE END

________________________________________________________

thank you every ine for reading my story and sorry if it
was not that good, and even silent readers thank you for
reading