There were none

The Exotic Network

 

Suho was sprawled out over his bed, he thought he had it but no. It was so annoying since he tried so hard to stand out and be different, stand up for others, nothing like Kris. All he done was reblog the generic teenager stuff and never post anything original. He didn't mean to sound bitter but damn It was so heartbreaking.  

 

 

He actually started crying, how embarrassing. Luckily no one seen, it’s not like any of his parents would walk in his room anyway.  

 

 

Now he was think about a vast array of problems he had within his life, everything seemed so perfect on the outside, everyone loved him, everything went smoothly, he had everything anyone could want. But on the outside if you really looked. You could see the cracks.  

 

 

Feeling sadder than ever, he cried harder, wiped the tears quicker, there was so much pressure, so much fake lies but tumblr was his getaway, everything was a bit easier there. No one expected him to be a certain person who achieved a certain standard. It was nicer.  

 

 

But even that started getting complicated ,it was easy to get involved with the numbers and concentrating less on the social side of things. He started getting blogsitters, talking less, posting less, queueing more, still gaining. He didn’t have the motivation to stay online as much.  

 

 

He started thinking more about Tumblr, the problems, the people, the good things, there has to be a way to make it more interesting.  

 

 

He wiped away the last of this tears and lay against the wall, thinking bout something do, to make it better for himself. It's not like he had anything else to concentrate on right now.  

 

 

Various thoughts came through his, sure talking and posting more would help but that's all fairly easy, he needed something that would get him inspired to start using the site more personally. It was difficult he couldn't think of anything he hadn't already done before.  

 

 

He knew the idea was there somewhere in his mind, it was just a matter of pinpointing and building on it.  

 

 

It had to be something  

 

 

different... 

 

 

What could be different?  

 

 

who is different.... 

 

 

"Krisinq!" 

 

 

He had the idea, now he needed a plan, it would be better if they talked anyway. He got so many message about him "hating Kris.". After sitting there for what felt like hours but in reality was only minutes, he went back to the laptop and quickly started typing the words that were swimming around in his head.  

 

 

He clicked on the ask button then fell asleep. 

 

 

Kris stated at the message, this was too much, was he actually talking to him now? they haven't really talked before and don’t even follow each other but there it was.  

 

 

Naturising said:  hey, congratulations on 310K. I know we haven't talked much but I don’t think that's right so perhaps we should try it out or smth?   

 

 

a w k w a r d  

 

 

He sighed and threw himself on his bed, not really knowing what do or what to say, should he even reply? he wasn't sure. It would get the Suho lovers to leave him alone and probably vice versa for him. He wondered if anyone messaged Suho with hate about himself.  

 

 

It could simplify everything and it may actually work out okay, but he's so different and he's always thought Suho was a bit up his own but still. Kris always gave people a chance.  

 

 

But what to write … 

 

 

Someone knocked on his door, his mom brought him a cup of tea then sat on the edge of his bed.  

 

 

"What's up? I thought you were happy?"  

 

 

"It's just..ugh..never mind, something silly"  

 

 

"Shh nothing's silly if it's bothering you, come on, tell me"  

 

 

"Okay well that guy Suho just messaged me, wanting to be friends or something and we haven't really gotten on and I don’t know what to do"  

 

 

"If he's willing to put aside this rivalry thing you guys have and attempt to be friends with you then you at least owe it to him to give it a try, hm?"  

 

 

"Um yeah, I guess but what do you say. Hey, it’s completely fine that we haven't talked in two years and practically hate each other, don’t agree on anything but yeah let's be best friends"  

 

 

"Tell him that, tell him how you feel, it's something and at least you're being honest"  

 

 

"Yeah, yeah, you're right, thanks!" Kris smiled and laughed, it was so simple yet he didn't think of it. See otumblr he didn't really get a chance to speak truthfully but maybe he could with Suho 

 

 

"I know" She smiled again and left the room since his brother just woke up from his nap.  

 

 

So that’s what he wrote back to, exactly what he thought without the sugarcoating. He then went back to his homepage and checked his followers out, Suho followed him.  

 

 

Wow he must really be serious about this then eh?  

 

 

He wanted to follow back since they were going to try be friends and reblogging from each other would stop the haters but his blog was so different, the only thing he liked from it was when Suho wrote his inspiring messages but he barely posted them anymore which was a shame. apart from that there wasn't anything to reblog 

 

 

But whatever, might as well. He followed him then went to sleep cause it was really late luckily there was no school for a few days.  

 

 

He woke up at two in the afternoon, he always slept later on weekends. He yawned then rolled back over. He couldn't be bothered getting up just yet but then he remembered the message he got from Suho. Groaning his way over to the computer, it quickly went on to tumblr 

 

 

Nothing 

 

 

Well not nothing but not anything from Suho, wasn't he the one desperate for them to talk and stuff. He went to his home page and then saw he had even more new messages.  

 

 

"Wait up, damn fast today huh?"  

 

 

He reblogged a few cool posts he seen then clicked back on the messages.  

 

 

Natursing said: I know we haven't talked much and damn it's awkward but why don’t we? just because our blogs are different and have the same popularity? that's stupid! Shouldn't you become friends with someone based on who they are and not on what there blog is? At least try! 

 

 

awkward being the keyword here 

 

 

He was about to type but couldn’t, he didn't know what to put. How I feel? The truth? What even was that?  

 

 

His brother entered the room and asked if they could and play basketball together soon, Kris nodded. He wasn't getting anywhere with his reply so he might as well.  

 

 

His brother raced out the and Kris just shook his head. 

 

 

"Tao!"  

 

 

"Whaat?!"  

 

 

"Get in here, we gotta have something to eat first okay"  

 

 

He heard his brother groaning and slowly walking back in the flat, he was only two years younger than Kris but acted so childish, most people thought he was twelve.  

 

 

He quickly made them some cereal and they ate it just as fast then raced down the stairs to play out the back, their mum was out working but Kris was fine with looking after Tao for a bit.  

 

 

So for hours they just played and laughed, nothing serious. It was fun to just relax and forget about school and stuff. Kris quickly ran up stairs and got them some coke.  

 

 

They sprawled out over the grass and just looked at the sky, he kinda knew what he was going to say to Suho but he'll do that later, there's no rush.  

He could just see his mum about to enter the building so went through the backdoor to meet her, she just scowled at the them.  

 

 

"Whaat?!"  

 

 

"Tao and Kris you're so muddy, it's going to take me forever to all that out" She sighed and trudged upstairs. Mum was always a bit tired after work.  

 

 

Tao looked kinda sad so Kris scuffed his hair.  

 

 

"Don't worry bout it man, she's just tired yeah" 

 

 

They followed her to their home and saw newspaper laid out so they wouldn't get mud everywhere when changing.  

 

 

After getting a shower, he went back to his room and back to the computer, he started typing.  

 

 

Suho came back in the house after a date, it was pretty generic and boring but both their patents set it up. So he figured he had to pretend to like her.  

 

 

"So how did it go?" His mother bombarded him and beamed.  

 

 

"It was great but I don’t think she was that into me" He tried to look a bit upset about it, his mother came over and hugged him.  

 

 

"Of course she does, look at you" she then pinched his cheeks then waved him into the kitchen area.  

 

 

He sighed and followed her, when he went in there was a lot of platters spread across the surfaces.  

 

 

"Suho, you take these through to the dining are, we're having our summer dinner, remember?"  

 

 

"Uhm...yeah, of course, sure"  

 

 

He tried to balance some of the platters on his arms and hands, then carefully taking them through and places them across the giant table while all his relatives, neighbors and parent's co-workers smiled at him and talked about how handsome he was getting.  

 

 

He smiled at each of them in return and then helped his mother with more of the food.  

 

 

"Thanks Suho, now can you please get dressed and then come join us at the table okay"  

 

 

"Yes, of course"  

 

 

She rubbed his shoulder and then went through the dining room doors.  

 

 

He couldn't be bothered with this dinner or any of them but he went back to his room and then got dressed into one of the many tailored suits he had.  

 

 

The rest of the night was the same as any other night, the socialites shining in the group with their fake smiles and compliments. Suho blended in all too well with them too, it was a skill he mastered all too well and he hated it.  

 

 

Once it was finally over and everything was cleared away, his parent went to their room and he went to his.  

 

 

He immediately went to check if Kris had replied, he had 

 

 

Krisinq answered you: It shouldn’t be this hard to talk to someone online, it just shouldn't. It’s childish so yeah, let's try this friendship thing and see how it goes okay.  Followed back btw lol  

 

 

That’s when he realized it, Kris was different but he was genuine. 

 

----------------------

This story is very interactive so feel free to follow EXO on tumblr. 

Suho - http://naturising.tumblr.com/ 
Kris - http://krisinq.tumblr.com/

If you have any suggestions or anything, just message me here okay ^^
http://exobae.tumblr.com/