Before EXO

The Exotic Network

Suho sat looking at thlaptop screen grinning wildly, he just saw the numbers on his tumblr page. He had reached 300K and he was ecstatic 

 

 

Naturising was a vintage/nature blog where he sometimes posted selfies and wrote text posts to try help people with their situations and problems.  So not your typical blog run by a 17 year old boy but here he was, the owner of the biggest tumblr blog. He still couldn't believe, he was too happy.  

 

 

He was just about to write a thankful post about it until he heard his mum walking up the stairs, he quickly closed over his laptop and buried it under the bed then snuggled himself into the covers and pretended to sleep.  

 

 

As predicted, his mum walked into his room and the light, then opened the curtains. 

 

 

"Suho, it’s time to get up, you have school to go to now" 

 

 

"Mmm okay, in a minute"   

 

 

"Now Suho 

 

 

She then walked downstairs and made breakfast, Suho groaned and stepped out his bed and to the en suite bathroom to have a shower, he had time since it was two hours to school. His mum always had to wake him up too early.  But it did give him time to get ready and it takes him a while, he's not proud of it but he does like to spend time to look respectful and well dressed.  

 

 

He was now washed, dressed and had just enough time to go on tumblr for a bit.  

 

 

"Suho, hurry up! Your breakfast is ready"  

 

 

He groaned again, why did he have a feeling that everything was going to go against him today.  

 

 

He ran downstairs and quickly ate his food, barely speaking to either of his parents. Suho left the house and cycled to school, he was still pretty early though so decided to race around the building a few times.  

 

 

The bell rang and that signaled the start of school, he just knew this was going to be a long day and his school didn't allow access to tumblr or any social networking sites for that matter. So there he was just struggling to get through the day, his teacher's could just tell he didn't want to be there since he's usually so energetic about classes. They started to worry.  

 

 

Just after his second last class, the old teacher pulled him aside and a few students were pointing and whispering, it's not everyday that the best student gets pulled up.  

 

 

"Are you okay today, Suho? You don't look so good"  

 

 

"I'm fine, Sir. Just a bit tired" he then laughed and scratched his neck.  

 

 

"Hm well if you're sure then I guess but try get some rest this weekend okay?"  

 

 

"Of course, thank you for your concern and sorry for troubling you" Suho smiled at him and then he was excused.  

 

 

The last class was the slowest, then again it was maths when was it not slow. But now he just couldn't bare it, he was daydreaming and fidgeting the class away. The teacher glared at him a little. He stopped and started concentrating on the class since there was only fifteen minutes lef. He worked hard for the remaining class time and somehow managed to get all the work done but as expected the teacher handed out homework for everyone to over the weekend.  


 
He groaned internally this time, he didn't want to think about school just tumblr.   

 

 

Then by some kind of miracle, it was over and he could leave.  

 

 

Finally he could go home and post about the news. He was so much happier and energetic now, quickly exiting the building and running towards his bike, racing down the streets with a smile on his face. Weaving in and out of traffic, swooshing past the people,  pedaling non stop, he reached his neighborhood. It was fairly quiet so the only thing that could be heard was a lawnmower, birdand now Suho on his bike, panting away. His house was right at the end, just before the forest, he halted to a stop and quickly tied his bike at the gate. The house was quite big and was very picturesque. His mum was out in the garden picking out weeds, she saw him and then signaled him to come and help.   

 

 

He groaned again and then started to walk over to her. His mum just smiled at him and started passing him weeds so he could put them in the bucket.  

 

 

"So did school go well?" she said while trying to get another weed from the ground.  

 

 

"Um it was okay I guess, nothing much happened"  

 

 

"Oh so is it something else?"  

 

 

"Huh?"  

 

 

"Well it's not everyday you race home smiling like an idiot"  

 

 

"Oh it's nothing, just something online"  

 

 

"Okay, well make sure your sticking in at school too, you're such a good kid" She smiled at him then pinched his cheeks 

 

 

"Mum, no! People can see us and stuff"  


 
She just laughed him off and went inside, Suho picked up the bucket and followed her.  

 

 

Every room in the house was the same. The marble floor, cream walls with gold banisters, antique treasures in every room, art painting on the walls. He was used to it by now and felt kind of sad for being so fortunate.  

 

 

He emptied the bucket and then had food with his mother. After clearing up, he went to his room and locked the door.  

 

 

Finally, he can log on. It's all he wanted to do all day but when he did he was heartbroken.  

 

 

The post just looked at him, taunting him as if to say no one wants you're kind of blog, man up Suho 

 

 

Kris lay in his bed until he really had to get up which left him ten minutes to get to class, he quickly got dressed and ran to the building. It was fairly boring and he didn’t really care much for most of it but he did like the gym class, basketball team and the breaks.  

 

 

He struggled through the first two classes and nearly feel asleep several times but he then went outside and got some fresh air, he started feeling more awake and active.  

 

 

"Yo, Kris!" Some other student called over to him as they were just starting a game of basketball in the court. He raced over and joined in.  

 

 

It was fairly easy cause he got to pick a good team, the others didn't really stand a chance. Needless to say he won. he always won.  

 

 

It was time to go back inside, he really couldn't be bothered. He looked back at the school gate, then back at the building. He turned round about to go out when someone started pulling him around.  

 

 

"Ayy Kris, you're too good. It's so hard playing against you like damn"  

 

 

Kris just laughed but inside he was angry that he couldn't escape.  

 

 

"Yo Kris, you listening?"  


 
"Yeah, yeah. I get you"  

 

 

"Right? I mean it's just..."  


 
He kinda blocked him out again, he was good at replying to people when he wasn't even listening. It was like a talent.  

 

 

"Anyways, we should probably go into class, what you got?"  

 

 

"Um..." he checked the sheet in his pocked and groaned "Maths 

 

 

The other boy laughed "Good luck there, that guys the worst and he hates you man, it's crazy"  

 

 

"Trust me, I know"  

 

 

He sighed and the headed back inside.  

 

 

He was in the class for all of five minutes when he was sent out by the teacher, al he did was fall asleep and could anyone blame him when he's so dull.  

 

 

Kris slumped against the wall and got his phone out and started texting people on KaokaoTalk. He was being congratulated by everyone he had on there. What was even happening?  

 

 

He just looked shocked at his screen then grinned, he was the most popular tumblr blog, he was so happy, so shocked, so excited. I've beaten Suho 

 

 

This news put him in a much better mood, so good that the rest of his classes went fairly well. No massive problems, no detentions, no nothing.  

School finished and his team practice began. 

 

 

He tried hard, everyone did, they knew this was important. The tournament was starting soon and they had to win this year.  

 

 

Two hours later, Kris just lay on the grass, panting. He could barely move, it was all too much. His head was spinning, they all worked really hard and had came up with a new strategy against there first opponent, it was a guaranteed winner.    

 

 

After a while, he finally got up and dusted himself down, done his stretches and then everyone went their different ways. Kris walked back home and realized it was starting to get dark. He didn't mind and just kept walking but he was hungry so quickly stopped for something to eat at the deli, they were just closing too.  

 

 

He ate his sandwich while walking, parts of it were falling on the street and people just looked at him disgusted, he shrugged and kept going.  

He put the wrapper in the bin, wiped his mouth and the stuff down his shirt, then entered the flat. It was quite small but it was still home. His mum was out, probably picking up his brother from his club. He just went straight to his bed and lay down, quickly falling asleep.  

 

 

He woke up with a knock on his bedroom door, it was his mum. She was just telling him to come help her make dinner, he groaned and followed her into the kitchen. They easily made some pasta and just chatted, his brother kept talking about his class project and then Kris talked about his day at school, missing out the part where he almost left, and how he reached his follower goal. His brother said it was cool and his mum congratulated him. It made him happy, they were so supportive.  

 

 

After dinner, he went back into his room and sat at the computer screen. He still couldn't believe it and even double checked Suho's follower count to see. He was winning by 10K, close! 

 

 

He quickly queued a few posts such as cars, summer pictures, girls. The good stuff y'know 

 

 

Then checked his messages; so many people congratulated him, some were saying then general stuff like "why don't you and suho talk" "why do you two hate each other"  

 

 

Kris laughed and scrolled his way through the messages and then stopped. what? 

 

---------------------------

This story is very interactive so feel free to follow EXO on tumblr. 

Suho - http://naturising.tumblr.com/ 
Kris - http://krisinq.tumblr.com/

If you have any suggestions or want to know anything , just message me here okay ^^
http://exobae.tumblr.com/