Five.

I'm Yours (Hiatus)

Another update! ^_^

Err.. I'm not really satisfied with this one. [Since this chapter is in Yunho's P.O.V. ] I had a hard time writing this one, I even had a headache because... hehe.. I'm not so sure what's going on inside a man's head [LOL!] . But, I hope you'll like this one. And I love to read your comments, it gives me more encouragement to update. And, do you think there's development between them already? [Coz I think it's kinda slow.. haha]

So,here ya go....

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

I felt her arms tremble. Is she really this nervous? I can sense that she’s not comfortable with the atmosphere at all. She is not even touching her food. Maybe she’s sick? And my parents and her parents are not even caring at this moment. They are all engrossed in their own world.

 

 And guess what? They are already planning about the wedding. But here I am in one corner, sulking. While my wife-to-be has been nothing but quiet since the announcement a little over a while ago. She would occasionally look up, and then look down.

 

“So, Hyoyeon my dear, where do you like to get married?” Eomma asked Hyoyeon out of the blue. Making her look up from her food. While I just furrow my eyebrows in surprise.

 

She faked a smile before glaring daggers at me. What did I do this time?

 

“Uhm, anywhere would be fine.” She answered timidly. Now, what happened to the Hyoyeon who seems to not be running out of words?

 

“Eomma, how about we talk about that some other time? Hyoyeon seems to be tired already.” I suddenly butted in.

 

“Aigoo…my son is so caring at his future wife!” Appa exclaims. Earning loud laughter and giggles from the table.

 

“Err... Excuse me; I have to go to the women’s room.” Hyoyeon got up and headed towards the restroom. I watch her carefully as she glides the hallway. I admit, she looks absolutely beautiful tonight. Garbed in that white pristine gown that accentuates her curves. Whoa! What am I thinking?

 

To be honest, as soon as I saw her step inside this ballroom, my eyes drifted towards her. I saw her look around earlier, definitely finding me of course. And why is it that I cannot take my eyes off her?

 

She seems really troubled though, well, I guess ever since the engagement news broke out, she’s been troubled. Who wouldn’t anyways?

 

I glance at my watch, it’s been roughly twenty minutes, but she’s not back yet. I look around, and everybody is having the time of their lives. Drinking and laughing at their heart’s content. I shift my gaze at the entrance of the ballroom, and yet no traces of her.

 

This is the first time that I felt something like this, an uneasy feeling engulfing me.

 

I battled silently in my head whether to look for her or not. But ended up rising from my chair and walked out of this room.

 

I searched from floor to floor. But I can’t seem to find her. Where the hell did that woman go?!

 

After a few more rounds, I decided to give up. There’s no way I will find a person who doesn’t want to be found right?  As I descend the stairs, I caught sight of a person standing in the front porch. I started to walk over, only to find out its Hyoyeon.

 

Weird, she didn’t even notice my presence at all when I stood beside her. Maybe she’s really in a deep thought. From where I stand, I can clearly see her features. Her long brown hair tied in a neat up do, her slender arms, and her body that has all the right curves, not to mention that lips of hers that any man would die to taste.

 

This woman has definitely a strong effect on me. I just don’t know what it is exactly though.

 

“What do you want Yunho?” Her soft voice interrupted me. I didn’t notice that she’s now looking up at me. And thanks to the bright light coming from the moon, I can easily see her face. I stared at her for a while, and notice that her eyes are swollen. Has she been crying?

 

“Are you alright?” I asked. Okay, that was stupid. Of course she’s not alright. She cried for Pete’s sake!

 

“Yunho…” She called out. Her voice slightly hoarse. She looked at me straight in the eyes. Her own brown eyes filled with sadness…and anger?

 

“Please, I beg you; I don’t want to get married with you!” She is almost screaming at me .Her eyes are starting to water, on the verge of crying.

 

“Hyoyeon, we have talked about this a million times. I’m sick of it!” I yelled back. Well, I didn’t intend to do so, but my emotions overpowered me. True enough, I’m sick of this topic. Can’t she just agree to this? Besides, we both know that we cannot do anything.

 

She stepped a couple of times backward, surprised by my sudden outburst perhaps. She looks up at me with fury in her eyes.

 

“I HATE YOU! You’re a JERK! A heartless man! You think that this is a FREAKING JOKE?! Do you think that marriage is as simple as a business deal? NO YUNHO! I want to be married to someone who loves me, and not just because my parents said so! And I don’t even LIKE you! No, scratch that, I DON’T EVEN LOVE YOU! You’re rude, conceited, a playboy, basically someone who gets whatever he wants! I DON’T WANT TO BE MARRIED TO YOU! Got that? HUH?!” I was taken aback with her actions. Good thing that no one is here, just the two of us, or else they will hear about this.

 

I cannot believe it, she’s screaming at me like I am some kind of criminal.

 

And she isn’t even finished yet. Here she is still continuing to insult me with her words that I haven’t even heard in my entire life.

 

I wasn’t really paying attention at whatever she is saying. Instead of talking back, I find it funny to be honest. Even though she’s fuming with anger, she still looks exceptionally beautiful. In fact, I find her more attractive when she’s pissed or angry.

 

But her talkativeness is annoying. She never runs out of words when it comes to insulting me. It’s like she’s a walking dictionary.

 

I stayed there, still looking at her, listening to every word she’s saying, no matter how annoyed I am with her nonstop disapproval of the marriage.

 

Hey, I think, this marriage will be pretty fun, with her as my wife? I’ll never get bored with that mouth of hers.

 

A mischievous smirk appeared on my lips. Why not play a little bit?

 

Hmm… what’s the best way to shut up a woman?

 

Simple...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A kiss.