Welcome To Gangnam Imperial

PLAYBOY VS PLAYGIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minhyuk POV

 

God!

Was that Krystal?

But I was so sure it's Krystal. I still remembered her back well.

The man who kissed Krystal realized that I watched them from outside. He immediately pushed Krystal away and looked at me. The owner of that proportional back then turned her body around and looked at me too. Her gaze turned into an eagle eyes.

They walked out from the room and showered me with their sharp gazes. He left without say anything to me and even to Krystal.

"Who is he?"

“It's none of your business!" she looked away as i stared at her. Anyway, her english sounded perfect. Was she actually a foreigner? Her name’s weird as well, I meant different with Korean people here

"I think a boyfriend should know everything about his girlfriend."

She pushed my chest so hard. Seemed i had woken a sleeping-lion up.

"Damn you!! I am not your girlfriend!" she shouted at me. But when she was angry like this, it made me like her more. She was interesting.

"Who was saying i am your boyfriend? You."

She folded her arms on her chest. "Really? Do you wanna be my boyfriend that much? Get off!" she pushed my chest again, "Do not ever appear in front of me again!"

I really wanted to hold her hand so she didn't leave me like an idiot person here. Many people watched us since she shouted like she was in a forest. But it's hard to do. What I could do was seeing her back again leaving me.

But by the way, why I felt like a déjà vu? Her last words reminded me of something.

 

-

 

I didn't get away from S University yet. I still wait her in my car while looking at the gate, just in case she knew I waited for her and she tried to avoid me. I couldn't find her and I was so sure she was still in campus.

Ah, that's her!

She was not alone. She walked while holding hand with a boy. It's a different man, not a man that I looked recently nor a man that I met yesterday –Jinwoon.

They walked toward me. They laughed while talking about something I couldn't her. So I got out from my car and leant my back against the door.

They were getting near and finally Krystal realized I was here. But–DAMN ! She just took a glance at me and acted as if she didn't know me at all. She suddenly clung on that man's hand.

Showed off?

They walked to a car which parked right beside mine.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home, Pretty?"

"It's okay! Be careful!"

Pretty? Tsk! She was so cold at me when I called her pretty, but why she was so sweet to that man? I was more than him. Just looked at his car, I could buy 10 of his.

"Minhyuk?"

A girl ran toward me. Her curly hair somehow reminded me of someone. Ugh, it's hard to remember her name.

"Han… young?" I spelled her name right after I remembered it. She was my ex when I was still an high school student.

I pulled her hands after she stood in front of me and brought her to my embrace. "I miss you, Hanyoung-ie!" I said it loudly.

“Me too, Minhyuk-ah!”

Still hugging her, I took a glance at Krystal. I was curious what her reaction was. She must be getting jealous.

WHERE WAS SHE????

 

 

*****

 

 

“KRYSTAL?”

Key got surprised when I mentioned the name of my next target. He squirted the water in his mouth and fortunately he didn’t squirt it to me.

“Key, you know her?”

“Some of my friends study in S University. Krystal Jung, isn’t it? Jung Soojung?” he asked back to me. He seemed know Krystal. “It’s kind of impossible if there are 2 Krystals anyway. Her name is kinda weird. Well, she is famous there.”

“Her name is Krystal and that’s what I only know.”

“If the Krystal that you mean is Jung Soojung, congrats! You have just met your species,” he smiled mockingly at me while clapping his hands.

“Hah?”

“Player!”

“Ya! How many times I had told you that I am not a playboy! I just have some fun.”

He suddenly hit my head with his hard hand. Damn! Felt like a hammer hit me. “No difference, idiot! Until now I still don’t understand why I wanna be friend with you.”

As I rubbed my head, I smiled to him. “It means my charm works not only to girls,” I laughed. He shook his head and said nothing after that. Meant he lost.

I leant my back to Key’s soft sofa. Krystal appeared again in my mind. It’s the third day since I met Krystal. I didn’t know, but the more I tried to forget her, she often appeared in my brain. Did I fall for her?

But waited. What did just Key say? Krystal was a player?

“It’s better you don’t make her as your next target. Do you wanna be her 99th man?”

“What?”

Be her 99th man? Daebak!

“One of my friend who study there likes her. He told me that he dated her yesterday. Before he asked her to be his girlfriend, she arrogantly told him that he would be her 99th man. But that’s not the reason why he was failed asking her to be his girlfriend. Someone caught them were kissing.”

Key…

 

It’s me.

 

-

 

I threw myself to couch right after I reached my home that I had lived in for around 4 years. I didn’t even put my shoes to the right place since I felt some sore in my body. Damn! Should I change my schedules again? Having night classes was bad decision.

I closed my eyes after that and tried to enter my dreamland.

Geez! She appeared again. What's my fault to her? I didn't do anything. But why she always haunted my mind? I might get crazy later.

I got up and changed my position into sit. I took my bag and slipped my hand in it. Where was my phone? Did I leave it on car? Ah, here!

I couldn't wait anymore. I wanted to hear her voice.

"Why do you call me in this late night? I am going to sleep!"

I chuckled as i heard her cold voice. But i was surprised she picked up my call.

"Hoo~ Chill, Miss! I haven't said anything."

This girl always could make me smile just because of her cold attitude. But i didn't understand why lot of men like this ice princess.

"Tell it now, Stupid! I am so sleepy!"

"Well, actually I don't know why I call you at this time. Maybe because I am missing you so much so-"

TUUT TUUT TUUT!

Oh, come on! Why I couldn't stop smiling? I should get angry because she ended it again. But I couldn't.

Her cold voice...

Krystal…

 

 

*****

 

 

 "YAAAA!!!" I shouted as someone threw water to my face, it made me waking up from my long sleep.

"Hi, sleepyhead! Wake up ppali!"

Darn you, Key! Could you just woke me up with a normal way?

"You may pinch me or punch my tummy. But don't flush me with a basin of water. Damn!"

"I had done it. I even dug your nose with this!" I rubbed my nose as he showed me the spatula on his hand. Aish stupid, why i should believe him. "What time you slept last night? It's really hard to wake you up."

I tried to remember it. "Eleven? I felt so tired."

"Tired what? Didn't you take night classes so you could sleep at class?"

"But I couldn't find any good positions to sleep. Ugh!" I groaned as I stretched my body.

"Pabo! Bath yourself now! I will cook something for you."

I nodded my head and got up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter