Next Target

PLAYBOY VS PLAYGIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Hyerin, a name of pretty girl who sat near window in class, was looking outside anxiously through window. She twirled her phone sometimes, expected a message coming to her phone. She really wanted to focus on her professor who was teaching in her class now, but her mind was full of her boyfriend.

"Minhyuk, where are you?" she mumbled as she looked at her phone.

It's a week already, but she still didn't know where he was. He didn't responded her call nor reply her messages. Coming to his house? She didn't even know where he lived since she was being his girlfriend just about 2 weeks.

DRRRRRT!

Her phone vibrated in sudden. She got a message. A smile curved on her lips after she read the name of the sender.

The class finally ended. She immediately ran to medical room. She had been worried of her boyfriend since she got a message from him thirty minutes ago. But she felt happy as well. At least, her boyfriend still remembered her.

She stopped running after reaching the handle of the door of medical room. She catched some air to fill her lung. She fixed her long hair with her beautiful fingers. She had to be beautiful whenever she was with her boyfriend. But even she was in less make up, she still looked beautiful though. She was one of primadonas in her university.

She pushed the door quietly. She wanted to give him a surprise. But instead of him getting it, she felt surprised by something she looked inside the medical room. She gasped.

"M-Minhyuk?"

There was her two-weeks-boyfriend, sat on bed with a girl sitting on his lap, kissing with lust. He hugged her waist with his left hand, while his right hand grabbed the girl's hair as he pushed her head against his. She could see clearly by her teary eyes that it's Minhyuk.

Minhyuk stopped kissing her after he realized his girlfriend watching them. The girl on his lap got up from him and fixed her hair with fingers.

"Hyerin-ah, you come?" he asked to Hyerin like there's nothing happened. "Baby, can you leave me with her? I will call you later. I need to talk with that girl," said Minhyuk as he pointed to Hyerin. Hyerin stared at him disbelief. Baby?

"Okay, i wait you."

Minhyuk stood up and gave her a peck on her lips. She walked outside. She deliberately bumped her shoulder to Hyerin's shoulder before leaving the room.

Only Minhyuk and Hyerin in medical room now.

"Can you knock the door before you come in?" Minhyuk coldly asked Hyerin who still stood near door. Minhyuk sat back on the bed. He fixed his mess hair.

“Why? Are you afraid I would know what you did? So this is what you do behind me?” She didn’t want to cry. She wanted to show to his boyfriend that she was strong. But she couldn’t hold her tears anymore.

“Well, it can be yes, but it can be no as well,” he chuckled.

She felt so numb. Was this the time to break up? She did’t want it. But Minhyuk had broken her heart into pieces.

Hyerin clenched her palm strongly. She walked to Minhyuk and slapped him so hard. It left a red mark on Minhyuk's right cheek.

“We are done!”

She left Minhyuk alone there. He could feel the pain on his cheek, but a little smile slowly curved on his lips. A smile of satisfaction.

 “That’s what I want, Hyerin. Bye, ex!”

 

***

 

There is a beautiful park in H University. The founder of the university was a Japanese. It was established before she died, it’s her request to build a park with full of sakura trees on it. The park’s kind of a pride for the occupants because it’s designed by a famous architect in South Korea, and it makes H University became a favorite university. Every Sunday, it’s opened for public.

Minhyuk sat on the bench in the park, his favorite place. His second class had ended ten minutes ago. He waited someone there because he had an appointment with that person.

He suddenly remembered about what happened yesterday. He smiled. He finally broke up with Hyerin. He found that Hyerin was a boring girl and he didn’t want his live become boring if he kept staying with her.

“Minhyuk!!!”

Someone called his name from behind. He gulped. He knew this voice.

 “Chagiya, wait me!”

Minhyuk got up and walked to parking lot in hurry. He had tried to avoid that girl since he came to school in this morning. As he remembered, she still have class in this afternoon, but why were she in outside?

 “Chagi!” She grabbed Minhyuk’s hand and turned him around to face her. “You told me yesterday you would call me. I waited you until dawn.”

She was about to hug Minhyuk but he quickly pushed her gently. He actually never felt uncomfortable showing skinship in public area. But hugging that girl meant lowering his pride. Everyone in H University knew she was cheap.

“Get off, Minra-ssi!” he said in firm tone.

“W-why do you call me like that, Baby? You were so sweet to me yesterday, but why are you so cold now? You call me like we are nothing,” she stared at him with fear in her eyes.

“We are nothing indeed. I just knew you yesterday. So stop calling me like that because I am not your boyfriend!”

She was not ready to get a bad treatment like that. However, she had a crush on him since few years ago, since they were still an high school student. How could he dumped her like a trash so that easy? She was not an item.

“But we were kis-“

“It’s only kissing, okay? Get off! Do not ever appear in front of me again!”

Minhyuk left her alone in the crowded. He could hear she sobbed but he ignored it. She was nothing for him but only an item to make Hyerin jealous and mad at him.

He got into a gray crv after he looked there’s someone inside.

“Damn! I waited you in the park but you didn’t come!” Minhyuk threw his bag to the back  seat. “!” he cursed.

Someone who sat on the driver seat stared at him confusedly. “Girl again?” He is Kim Kibum, but Minhyuk used to call him Key. He is Minhyuk’s bestfriend.

“You always know the answer. Girls make me crazy.”

“You make them crazy to be exact. Stop playing at girls, Minhyuk!”

“Tsk! I am here now, what do you want? If you wanna give me a lecture, prefer I go now.”

“Where? Finding a new one?” Key chuckled and Minhyuk was not in the mood to laugh with him.

But Key was right. He just broke up and he was about to search a new girlfriend. There was a beautiful girl in film department that actually had captured Minhyuk’s heart since he entered H University but she had a boyfriend already at that time. Dating a girl who had a boyfriend was not his style. But a week ago, he heard that she had broken up long ago. It’s his chance to get her. And it’s actually the reason why he broke Hyerin.

“Thinking of a girl, huh? Get a replacement already?” Key mockingly asked while nudging Minhyuk’s arm. Minhyuk realized the car was moving already.

“Hahaha, I am glad to have a friend like you. I don’t need to explain everything because you have known the answer before I answer you,” Minhyuk chuckled as he fasten the seatbelt. “You said you need a help. What’s that?”

“Nothing! Just accompany me in my home. I am bored to death.”

“Where are your barbies?”

“Darnn!” Key reached the small pillow on the back seat and threw it to Minhyuk. Minhyuk loved teasing his bestfriend. He thought when a man like pink, he might be liking barbie too.

None of them talking after that. Key focused driving while Minhyuk just looked at outside. Maybe he could find a random girl to be his next girlfriend on the street.

And yes. There was a beautiful girl attracted his attention.

"KEY, STOP THE CAR NOW!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter