002

Behind Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

omo. it's been one year since i have some updates..... do you guys still remember me? Wolf-Zhang a.k.a OSH-ZYX ;_;

''. Did someone just noticed us?'' you whispered both of you froze at the entrance of your dorm. ''Nah, I don't think that's Sehun oppa.'' the fans walk away from both of you. You unhug him and sighed. You just hate the fact that both of you are idol and can't even revealed the relationship. He touch your face and walk away. His shadow slowly faded away. 

 

You sighed and slipped out your phone when you feel the vibration. 

 

''no matter what happen, I will still love you. saranghae.''

 

you felt a relieved. you thought he was angry just now since he walked away without saying anything or even bidding a goodbye. You took your face mask from your bag and put on and walk through the dark alley to your dorm. 

 

Sometimes you wonder why you would ever start this risky-relationship with Oh Se Hun. 

 

 

When you close the door behind you, you found yourself fighting with the trembling tears around your eyelid, you gave up and the tears starts falling down to your cheeks. ''hey hey, what happen?'' Luna walked to you calm you down. ''can i tell you one thing? or maybe can you wake all the members up, even sulli.'' you mumbled and pushed yourself to the couch. 

 

''Okay Jung Soo Jung, what is the matter of waking up us like in the middle of the night?'' Amber screamed. ''I actually started dating Sehun since four months ago.'' you felt your mouth trembling while spilling out to them. ''Wait what????'' Victoria stunned. ''So just now you went to movies with him?'' Sulli asked. You nodded your head and wiped away your tears. 

 

The living room was filled with no voices until you heard Amber's sighing, ''So... why didn't you tell us?'' you could felt her anger. ''Sorry, I don't know whether it's a right time to say out to you guys. I thought maybe six months with a balanced relationship I will then tell you guys.'' you mumbled. Amber walked over to you and hug you, ''sis, you should have just tell us. So did anything happen?'' you lost your thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter