001

Behind Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Krystal, why are you smiling so cheesy?''

 

you smile upon the cute text ''i miss you'' from Sehun, your boyfriend. ''Nothing, unnie.'' you shaked your head and walked in your bedroom. You live in a dorm with your fellow group members, each one of you owe a bedroom so you can have a video chat with Sehun. 

 

You lock your door and on your computer. Phone rang, that's definitely is Sehun, ''Nae oppa?'' you whispered through the call. He waved at you through the screen, you smile at him and ask him what he's doing now. ''Going to practice for new comeback song.'' you sighed, he is always that busy. Both of you seldom met each other like how you guys used to be.

 

Even though you debut before him, his group is the most popular k-pop group in the world, busy was nothing to mention to him. ''When can we meet up for some movies?'' you pleaded him. ''Erm..'' he whispered, ''How about tomorrow night?'' you pump your fist in the air. ''Okay oppa!'' you heard s shouting, ''Ya! Sehunnie, we're going off.'' he waved to you and whispered a goodbye before your screen turns back to your window. You sigh.

 

Knock on your door, ''Ya jungsoo, why did you lock your door?'' you heard you Vic-omma voice. You opened your door, ''Nae Vic-omma.'' all of your members called Victoria as a mum since she is the oldest and of course, she's the cooker! ''Vic-omma, I'm going out tomorrow to meet my friends for some midnight movies.'' she nod, ''You must becareful.'' you nod and went out for dinner.

 

You took a seat at the dining table, everyone took a seat except for Sulli. ''Where's Sulli unnie?'' Luna sighed, ''Didn't you saw the news? She got irritated by our fans and bashed her because her good friend's wallet was found out to have her photo with him.'' you felt more frightening, even Sulli wasn't in a relationship with her good friend and fans started bashing then how about you?

 

Dating with Sehun for four months and how will fans react for you and Sehun? How will your members react for you and him? And how will your boss react? You sighed and all of them looked at you. ''It seems like you looks more scared than Sulli.'' Amber joked, ''Whatever, I'm skipping dinner.'' you went in straight your room with a huge thud from your door. 

 

''Babe, see you at 11pm later. I'll meet you at the cafe near your dorm.'' Sehun text you. 

 

9pm, you start to have a bathe and choose a simple greyish pullover with your black skater skirt. You are not that type of girls who wears pinky and girly stuffs, all your cloth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter