Tonight, the Moonlight is Beautiful (I can die without regrets)

이야기 (Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Title: Tonight, the Moonlight is Beautiful (I can die without regrets)

Genre:  fluff

Word Count:  1310

 

 

 

 

To: Coward Sehun

From: Chanyeol - hyung

 

Oi, maknae! Use this time wisely and confess already. We'll be out for awhile since the guys and I decided to join the beach party nearby. It's now or never, Sehun – ah.

 

 

 

To: Sissy Sehun

From: No shirt kkamjong

 

Sehun! I'm sacrificing my plans with Kyungsoo just to let you confess to Baekhyun – hyung, you coward!Get your together man! And remember what I told you earlier? Just do those things, tell him how he makes you feel and what you feel for him.

 

P.S. I'll cook your favorite food if things come to worst.Good luck! XD - Kyungsoo

 

 

 

To: Sehunnie

From: Lulu deer

 

Sehunnie~ You're finally gonna confess! Awww my precious dongsaeng's all grown up. FIGHTING!!

 

P.S. Sehun, I'm telling you from the bottom of my heart to just confess already! Because if you don't, I'll be the one telling Baek everything. - Tao

 

P.P.S. Keep it down and lock your rooms if things excalate quickly. Use protection and go easy on Baekhyun. (^_<)~☆ - Jongdae

 

P.P.P.S. LOL – Xiumin

 

 

 

To: Maknae

From: dduswidduswi - hyung

 

WwwWe'll be out to give you 123vesfbgiguys the time you need@. If things go bad, you know I'm always here and the guys are here for you. EXO, Let's love!

 

P.S. Sorry, Sehun-ah. It seems Joonmyeon's a little drunk. AAA And btw, why are you&oitgbjkdsf and Baekhyun oikoijnf nnot here? - Lay

 

P.P.S. Sorry, this two are drunk. I'm keeping an eye for them and if your wondering, drinking's not my style. - Kris

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun puffs his cheeks when he finishes reading the text messages his hyungs gave him. He releases a deep sigh and takes in a couple of deep breaths in hopes that it'll help elate the varying and inconsistent fluctuations of his nerves. He has been on edge since his hyungs left and he isn't sure if he can understand what he feels right now. Even his brain chose the wrong time to be in a riot.


 

It's now or never, Sehun-ah.


 

Those words ring in his ears and it urges him to just do it already and get all his pent up emotions over with. Keeping them all in, all his feelings and all the things he dreams of doing with Baekhyun frustrates the hell out him. They'd been ignored and kept hidden - ish (though his hyungs says otherwise because of his 'Baekhyun - hyung~' which he mutters when he thinks no one hears him) for so long he swears he is gonna reveal everything any minute now.


 

Get your together man!


 

Sehun had always been a coward when it comes to confessions, yet he gathers up all the non - existent courage in himself just to avoid causing hassles to his hyungs. The purpose of this vacation was for them to unwind and enjoy themselves from all the performances and tours they've done as EXO. But his hyungs got the idea to use this oppurtunity to help him out instead.


 

Everything has been laid out. Both he and Baekhyun were left alone after they all had dinner and now they are both sitting by the shore, staring at the wide cool ocean and the dark yet starry night sky. All that is left to do rests in Sehun's decision.


 

If things go bad, you know I'm always here and the guys are here for you.

 

 

Whatever may be the outcome of this night, Sehun is assured that his hyungs always got his back, though this might be a different case. He might have to go through a series of teasings and ramblings from them everyday. And there is also the fact that the relationship he has with Baekhyun might change, whether it will turn to a better one or not. 

 

 

Sehun hopes for the former. But he ponders over the thought of where and how he'll start his confession to Baekhyun.

 

 

... tell him how he makes you feel and what you feel for him.

 

 

Well, that obviously is easier said than done. 

 

 

"Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter