0002

Generation Z

About five metres away was someone... Or something. It was guy, Jiyeon noticed. He was wearing their school uniform but there were bloodstains on it. He was walking goggily around as if he was lost. His back was facing her and she pulled herself up. She was little shocked that he was filled with blood and he seem to be unable to walk properly. 

 

"Hello. Are you okay?" She asked, standing up while rubbing her wrist. She scrunched her face in pain, then looked at him again.

 

"Jiyeon-ah! Are you okay?" Suzy cried as she pushed past the groups of people infront of her and walked to the front door. 

 

The guy turned at the loud voice and Jiyeon froze. dropped slightly at the sight. His face was hideous. There was blood dripping down his face, with one of his cheeks bitten off. Jiyeon could clearly see his cheek bones and the muscles in his face from a distance. His pupils were rolled back, showing only the whites of his eyes. He opened his mouth and groaned loudly. Jiyeon gasped and she was so stunned she couldn't move.

 

"Oh no..." Miss Kim muttered as she saw the look on Jiyeon's face.

 

The guy noticed Jiyeon and started grunting loudly and excitedly. He sped up towards Jiyeon, baring his teeth at her. She gasped and stumbled to the ground as her legs weakened.

 

The whole class heard that but none was aware of what's happening. Suzy reached the front door and wanted to go out to her friend but Miss Kim pulled Suzy away and slammed the door shut, locking it again. 

 

"Miss Kim! What are you doing? Jiyeon's not in here." Suzy stated as she widened her eyes. Miss Kim shook her head. 

 

"Don't go out. No one goes out! Do you understand?!" She snapped, her voice quivering as she pushed Suzy. "You. Back to your seat. Everyone sit down!" She screamed loudly, startling everyone in the room.

 

"Now, whats with her?" Baekhyun whispered, nudging Chanyeol. 

 

"I do not know but something bad is going on." Chanyeol said back.

 

"Go away! Run! Everyone. The end is here." The girl from the corner screamed and cried, pulling her hair. 

 

"Someone do something about her. She's freaking me out." Chorong said, rolling her eyes. 

 

Jiyeon screamed and everyone turned to the door. Suzy stood up abruptly, pushing the chair to the ground. 

 

"NO. SIT DOWN." Miss Kim shouted angrily, surprising Suzy. It was the first time Miss Kim looked so angry but Baekhyun noticed something else about her. She was scared.

 

The girl stood up and snapped. "No one lets her in. They are coming. They will eat us and we will die or become one of them!" 

 

Everyone froze and stared at her. 

 

"Who? What do you mean?!" Suzy asked, rushing over to the girl. "Jiyeon's out there! We need to open the door." 

 

"She's gone. They bit my best friend. They bit everyone in my class." The girl sobbed, hugging her knees tightly against her chest. 

 

"Who's they?!" Chanyeol asked, standing up as well. Everyone else was silent. There was something heavy in the air. Another groan filled the air and Suzy felt her hair stand. 

 

"Monsters. Zombies. Vampires. I don't know! They are eating h-humans. They ate people!" The girl went berserk again as she screamed and kicked, accidentally kicking Suzy. The latter fell and Chanyeol rushed over to pull her up.

 

"W-what the hell?" Baekhyun mumbled, blinking in disbelief.

 

"So you're... you're telling me Jiyeon's out there with... with them?" Suzy asked, her eyes turning watery. Does that mean she was going to die? *No....* 

 

"There's nothing we c-can do... We have to wa-wait..." Miss Kim said as calmly as she could but she was stuttering. Deep down, she's too scared to think. She was very afraid of dying. The scenarios of the rumours in her head was driving her insane. The descriptions of the zombies were so scary she didn't think she would be able to survive it. She was too scared to open the door. Guilt was eating her for leaving Jiyeon out there but a sacrifice was better than getting everyone else killed. 

 

"My best friend is out there! What do you mean wait?!" Suzy screamed at Miss Kim. 

 

"It's too late. You heard her scream." The girl muttered, staring blankly at the floor, as if her soul had left her.

 

"What the actual ?" Chanyeol splat. His ears turned red from anger and fear. He was afraid of all this horror and the fact that he could possibly lose his good friend was making him mad. These people? Though they were all pretty clueless about what was going on like he was, no one went up to let Jiyeon in before anything happened. Deep down, he was starting to blame himself. "She opened that god damn door for you." He said, pointing his finger at the girl. The girl didn't react as she stared soulessly at the floor. 

 

"You ing insane ." Suzy muttered as she shot a glare at the girl, a tear dropping down her cheek.

 

"All this nonsense... I'm opening this door anyway." Taemin stated and walked to the door. What he didn't expect was a whack in the back by Miss Kim.

 

"NO ONE OPENS IT!" She shrieked and kicked him. Taemin fell to the ground, his head bleeding from the impact of the water bottle in Miss Kim's hand. He groaned in pain as he laid on the ground. Everyone gasped and widened their eyes. "You open it and we die. We don't know what's out there! It might get us all killed!"

 

"It might get Jiyeon killed!" Suzy screamed grabbed the nearest bag and throwing it at Miss Kim. It hit Miss Kim on the face and the teacher fell. 

 

"Oh my god, my bag!" Yoona said covering .

 

"Jiyeon's already dead." The girl from the corner said. "Too late."