[ Luck ] - Regret

This Isn't Right [DaeJong & Luck]

This longing seems a little sick.

This sadness doesn’t seem right.

 

***

 

You realized that you love someone when you finally lose him or her. Because that’s human nature, humans tends to forget what they have until they lost it.

And, the worst thing is when you know that special someone will never comeback to you.

 

***

 

Just another day of Jung taekwoon sitting on his bed, staring at his phone, staring at someone’s photo.

A boy, smiling his sweet, cute smile that can brighten up the world.

A boy, who was his.

Han sanghyuk.

 

Taekwoon sighs and rolls his eyes, when he open his instagram and go straight to the boy's profile, scrolling down the younger boy instagram account and see the next photo, it was hyuk... with his new boyfriend, Lee hongbin...

 

"hanhyukkiee found this pict randomly.... when was this? @beanbean93"

 

He scrolled down again and clicked on hongbin's profile, it's not like he want to stalk hongbin, but he want to see hyuk's picture on hongbin's instagram account. because hongbin's instagram is full with the younger boy... the boy he love.

 

"beanbean93 one of my friend take this pict hahaha! thanks @kenjumma hyung!"

"beanbean93 during break! and thanks for a beautiful shot of the photographer and his model! thanks @jjunglion hyung!.. you're the best assistant!

 

"beanbean93 cutie-pie looking nice, my baby looks so cute here @hanhyukkiee"

 

"beanbean93 new filter!"

 

"beanbean93 @kenjumma's shot"

 

sighing, he throw his phone because the photos really makes him want to explode.their face is so close, not that close, but taekwoon can't take it anymore.

 

 

"beanbean93 taken by: @jjunglion <3"

 

He sighed,

It was a game, it was a game from 5 years ago... It should be just a game of bet with his soccer rival, Yoon Doojoon, date sanghyuk, and dump him after you him.

 

He shouldn’t said yes that time. he should say that was weird, only if he knows that the game will hurt him too, for the next 5 years, or even more.

 

“h-hyung? W-what? d-don’t you... don’t you said you love me?”

“huh? Love you? hyukkie... this is all was just a bet... I ed you, and we’re done..”

“hyung...”

“now, I’ll leave and you have a nice day..”

 

Taekwoon groans in frustation as he remember that moment, hyuk glossy eyes is still fresh in his mind. He doesn’t realized that hyuk already take a spot in his heart and fill it with love until he found himself longing for the younger boy after the break up.

 

“hyuk? Han sanghyuk?”

“yeah, who else..”

“ah, he was transfered to other school oppa.. he moved out of the town because his parents job.”

 

Taekwoon remember his world crushing down when hyuk’s classmate said that hyuk’s moved to other town. Again, he doesn’t realized that the spot hyuk filled with love is so deep, and he realized it when he found himself crying hard when he got back to his apartment and see hyuk and his picture staring back at him from the frame on his study desk.

It’s been 5 years since then...

The younger boy moved on, and have a photographer boyfriend..

They looks so happy...

Hongbin’s instagram and tumblr, all about sanghyuk... like it was a fansite, or a fanpage of the younger boy..

Hyuk is hongbin’s private model, and a novelist, fantasy and sci-fi genre..

 

He should be happy for hyuk, because he finally found his prince charming, and not ended up with a jerk like him,

 

But here he is.

Longing for someone that he hurt, and drowning in his sadness alone, reading the text from his bestfriend, hakyeon.

 

‘, hyuk’s getting married with that photographer!!! And he invited all his friends and senior from the senior high!.. coming or not?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author note :  506 words of luck, anddddd~ SORRY FOR THE BROKEN LUCK! My first VIXX fanfiction and it’s an angst.... sorry... it’s not that sad anyways~ [ and the pict credits goes to tumblr ]