Would You-

Our First

Shin's POV

I was glad that Yongseok liked the surprise. I took a chocolate covered strawberry and put it in my mouth before I took one of the sandwiches and gave one to Yongseok. He removed the plastic wrapping from the sandwich as he sat down on the blanket. "So hyung..." He took a bite out of the sandwich and looked pleased with it. "... what else have you planned for us?"

Yongseok was staring at the stars. I pulled the rose which was still intact out of my jacket. Now or never Shin.

- "Um Yongseok."

- "Yes."

I took the rose out of my pocket and held it in front of me. I saw that my hands were snaking. I was looking at him, and he was looking at me. He saw the rose and looked surprised. Here goes. "I-I've liked you for a while now and I've been wondering it you would be my boyfrie-" Yongseok pulled me in for a kiss before I could finish my sentence. But I think he got the message.

Yongseok's POV

His lips were just as soft as I hoped they were. They tasted like strawberry, with a hint of chocolate. He was surprised  st first so it was just me kissing him while he sat there, motionless. I began to pull away. Then, he pulled me back in, kissing me with more passion than I did. I felt his tongue lightly brush against my bottom lip as I ran my hands up and down his sides. I opened my mouth and let his warm hot tongue into my mouth.

 Shin's POV

I ran my fingers in Yongseok's hair as I explored his mouth with my tongue. Eventually I started to kiss his neck. As much as I wanted to go further I knew that this wasn't the right place for it. I kissed up his neck until I reached his lips. I softly kissed him before I looked him in his eyes.

"We should probably go to our dorm now Yongseok. It's pretty late." He pouted before he stood up. I folded the blanket and stuffed it in the basket. We held hands as we walked back, in silence.

His eyes were droopy when we finally got to our dorm which was quiet since everyone else was asleep. "Is my maknae tired?" "Yes hyung." I helped Yongseok get into his bed. I sat down next to him.

- "You know Yongseok, you never answered the question." He yawned.

- "Isn't the answer obvious?"

- "No. Not really." I said dryly. I wanted to hear him say it.

- "Fine then."

He pulled me closer to him until he were a couple inches apart. "I, Kim Yongseok, would gladly be your boyfrie-" I kissed him before he could finish. It felt just as good as our first kiss. "Goodnight hyung." I walked towards the door. "Wait hyung. W-will you please sleep with me?" He moved over to make room for me. I got in and pulled the covers over us.

"So what do you think of our date Yongseok?" "Amazing." Sang Yongseok as he placed his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight Yongseok."

The End 

I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment.

Bye : )