All the things I like about you

Random Drabble/Mini fics collection

All the things I like about you.

Oh there's so many... I'd make a list but I would run out of paper.

I would make you a rap, but even though I rap fast I won't be able to say it all before I run out of air.

 

But I still want you to know so here we go.

 

  1. I like your eyes, looking into them and seeing all the love that they hold. They are so beautiful.
  2. Your cute cheeks, that picture you took where you squeezed your cheeks was so cute~~ it looked like an egg but you are my cute egg.
  3. The way you talk, your voice is like music to my ears. It’s my favorite sound.
  4. How hard you try to make people laugh, you are so precious when trying to make everyone's day brighter.
  5. Your body, oh how it moves when you dance, especially the girl dances. So cute yet seductive.
  6. Your sense of humor, that I believe none of us really understands but you try and it's an effort well done. You always make us all smile.
  7. Your lips, they are so kissable.  I swear I will never get tired of them, but remember that they are only mine.
  8. The way you hold my hand when no one is looking, I never believed that you could be shy~~ but I like the way you become shy when you are with me.
  9. The way you say my name, you do it perfectly... either it be my real name or my stage name, I'll always be there when you call.
  10. And at last... your name, J-hope. Might it not be your real name I still love it like crazy, it's my favorite word. Because you really are my Hope.

 

There are so many things that I love about you, these were only a few.

 

But most of all, I love to just be with you.


This is so very short, and I really didn't get any inspiration to it other than a friend telling me she wanted me to write SugaHope fluff for her.

It's been finished for ages... just never posted it... I only send it to her so she could read it and then forgot about it...
Oh well.