A leaders Aegyo

Random Drabble/Mini fics collection

Zico x You Drabble/Mini Fic.
Inspired from the gif above + Word: Aegyo Word limit: 550 Overwritten with words: 50 Words in total: 600.


Zico’s aegyo voice always made you giggle, like high school girl giggle and he loved it, he loved to hear you giggle so he always did aegyo for you, always, but today was different he had gotten back from the studio in a bad mood and he didn’t even smile to you when he saw you.

You tried to lift his mood by doing aegyo yourself but he just shook his head while roughly saying:

“Not today, I am not in the mood”
“What happened at the studio? Something bad?”
“No…” he denied with a childish grumpy voice turning his head to the side avoiding your worried eyes.

At that you smiled, that move, that very move meant you had a chance to brighten his mood if you just did the right thing.

You learnt this when you very first met Zico that he liked to laugh, to have amusing company and you knew just how to make the blonde man laugh, you puffed up your cheeks like a blowfish and made the most silly face that you could pull off, not trying to be cute but trying your best to look the most stupid so you could make him laugh.

You poked his shoulder to get his attention and he turned his head to you with a grumpy frown but quickly his eyes brighten when he saw your face, he tried his best to stay grumpy but you could see a smile pulling at the ends of his lips and not long after you had him laughing.

“Why are you so good at this?” He asked you while still laughing.
“Because I know you” You smiled wide and he smiled back.
“Thank you” He said leaning in so that your foreheads met and he gave you an Eskimo kiss “I love you” he said in his deep voice but you shook your head while laughing.
“You know how to say that just right” You corrected him and he rolled his eyes as he leaned back placing his hands in two peace signs by his cheeks.
“I looooooove yoooou~~” he said in his aegyo voice while curling his fingers in the signal aegyo movement for two in the gwiyomi, you giggled and cupped his cheeks kissing his pouty lips softly, you could feel that he was smiling into the kiss and you smiled too.

As you pulled away only to have Zico leaning in again to kiss you once again, so much adoration put into the soft peck while he caressed your cheeks with his thumbs.

He pulled back as well and just looked at you, admiring you like you were a piece of art, a masterpiece that only he was allowed to look at.

“Jesus, since when did you become so beautiful?” He asked teasingly and at that you poked your tongue out before answering:
“I’ve always been you just never really looked” you both laughed
“Oh believe me I’ve noticed, I always do, you really are beautiful, I love you” he said and kissed your cheeks one at a time before landing his lips sweetly on yours.
“I love you too” You answered and smiled, you really did, of course you loved Zico he was everything, perfect, both hardcore and cute, both stern and sweet, both loveable and annoying, he was everything and you knew he was your everything as well.

“But please do aegyo again? Please, please, please?” you asked with aegyo of your own and he shook his head once again.

 

“Bbuing, bbuing, you’re the cutest, please stay with me forever?” he said cutely, his eyes shining.


A friend found me a gif and got me a word that I could work from so I wrote another one already :D
If you like the Zico feels you will love it, my friend and I have a thing for his Aegyo voice... so when the word was Aegyo I just... had to... okay? xD
Please enjoy c:

And until next time... live out loud... PEACE!<3