First Kiss

Moon embracing the sun drabbles

                                                     First Kiss

 

Finally she had her in his chambers. It took him so long to realize that his true love was just few steps awau from him. He was really an idiot to push her away so harshly. Even if she was really just a shaman Wol he should have choose her, to stay by his side no matter what. He was a King of this country but also a man who wanted love. He have his queen but she can never replace his Yeon Woo. 

When i found out who was really shaman Wol my heart broked into pieces and it hurt so much like someone stabbed me with dagger. I was happy but i knew that i did something very bad. I made her suffer in a prison. I watched hwo people threw stones at her while she was dragged by my soldiers to exile. If i was good King i would stop listening to everything. I would make her mine even if i would brake the law.

But we are humans and we do mistakes and this was the biggest mistake in my life. Now i made her to live with me because i was so afraid. What if i lose her? No..Maybe my enemy found out that she is alive and try to kill her like last time. I can't make it happen. I will protect her with my whole life. That's why right now she is behind the paper wall behind me. My eunuch and maidens were out as i had work in front of me. Lot of papers from my ministers. Of course most of them were trying to dethrone me. It wasn't some secret to me and i alreayd knew it long time ago. I am just quietly sitting on my throne secretly planning how to fire them. I can't be reckless. If i make one mistake everything that i build till now can fall down in a second.

I sighed and closed my eyes a bit. My love was reading while i was here doing my work. True to be told i didn't want to sit here alone without her. I wanted to look at her face all day without a break. I stood up and took the small table in my hands and i went behind the paper wall and opened the doors to the secret room where my love was resting.

Her eyes were glued to the book in her hands. When i met her as a child i was suprised that such young girl could understand such hard poets. I was left speechles when she could recitate some parts and explain it to me. From that moment she grabbed my heart and didn't let it go for years. And i'm sure this feleing will never dissapear. I smiled and walked inside the small room and closed the doors behind me. I put the small table in front of hers and i sat down and cough a bit.

Her beautiful eyes looked up at mine and they widened in suprise. I smiled a bit and took one paper and opened it trying to act like it was a serious matter. Actually i was inside laughing at her cute reaction.

''Jeona when did you come here?'' She asked suprised and i smiled and put the paper down.

''You like the book so much that you didn't hear me coming in?'' I asked her with a frown and she blinked and shook her head.

''No it's not like that. It was just very interesting.'' She said and i nod.

''Still i you should hear me.'' I said and cough again.

''Are you jealous?'' She asked me suprised with a laugh.

''What? No i'm not!'' I said shocked and i blinked for a while and she smiled.

''Yeah yeah as you say.'' She said and put the book in front of her face. She acted so cute and innocent. I couldn't take it anymore and i leaned closer and with my fingers i put the book she was holding down. I smiled and i came even closer. Finally after the years of separation i could do it freely. Nothing can stop me now. 

I closed my eyes and i pressed my lips against her softly. Her lips were so soft and tastes after the grapes she ate earlier. My hand went up to her cheek and i carresed it while i was pressing my lips against hers. After a few moments she kissed me shyly back and i smiled.

''I love you.'' I whispered after the kiss have ended. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks had now red colour. I smiled and pecked her lips a little.

''Me too jeona.'' She whispered in shock and touched her lips. I smiled wide and i got back to my work. But still my mind was clouded with our first kiss we shared just few minutes ago. I know that tonight i won't be able to fall asleep.


Just short chapter of their first kiss^^