Stupid Decisions?

Ideal Types

"Hey, my friend runs a kareoke bar. Do you guys want to go there instead?" L.Joe asked. The other 3 shared a look and nodded. 

"Sure, hyung. Lead the way," Changjo said, letting him step in front. Soon enough, they arrived at an extremely lit up little building. L.Joe was the first to walk in. He was immediately greeted by an older gentlemen and L.Joe subtly waved off the other three to go farther into the building.

Changjo took the lead then and they stumbled upon a small room with a kareoke station. They all stepped in and Changjo shut the door behind them. If they were going to sing like idiots, he didn't particulary want others to hear besides them. 

Nini's nerves were still a bit rattled. This would be the first time she's been with him for a long period of time. She was actually really glad that it wasn't just the two of them otherwise it'd be silent and umcomfortable. Maybe next time she would be prepared for a one-on-one event. Changjo was busy setting up the machine while Nini was consumed in her thoughts, blatantly staring at Changjo without even realizing it. Jae smirked but did nothing to wake her from her trance. Instead, she smoothly and quietly left the room.

Nini jumped a bit, hearing the door close. She glanced behind her but saw nothing. At least not until she realized it was only her and Changjo in the room. She mentally cursed Jae.

"Well, everything's all set up," Changjo reported.

Nini nodded. "Good," she could feel her palms beginning to sweat. Why did she have to be so nervous around boys? Well, she couldn't blame herself considering she was alone with Choi ing Jonghyun. 

"Where are the other two?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Nini shurgged as she rubbed her arm self-conciously. 

"Well, I was thinking we could be in teams, you know? Make it more fun. Would you like to team up with me? I'm vocals and you can rap." He smiled warmly.

Nini nodded almost instantly without even thinking. She'd take any chance she could get to be with him. Alone? Maybe not yet but soon. 

"Cool," he smiled again, making Nini's heart melt. The moment was interrupted by the entrance of Jae and L.Joe.

"He said we could stay here as long as we want. We just have to lock up when we're done," L.Joe informed, tossing the place's keys on the table. "So what's the plan? Solo competition?"

Changjo shook his head. "Teams. I'm with Nini."

Jae and L.Joe smirked at each other, knowing very well Changjo would've made the decision to be on a team with Nini. L.Joe had called it earlier when they weren't present in the room. 

"Okay, let's start then." L.Joe said. Everyone peeled off some of their warms layers, prediciting they'd get warm throughout the performances. "Yah, let's pick each other's songs. It'll be more fun that way."

"But you'll pick an embarrassing song," Changjo replied.

L.Joe shrugged. "It'll be more fun." 

Changjo sighed. "Fine."

L.Joe snickered and began scrolling through the song choices. "Ooh! You've done this one before so it shouldn't be that hard," he smirked mischievously. 

Nini was confused but stepped up to the machine, grabbing a mic and turning it on. Changjo seemed as confused as she felt. As soon as the song started, they both wanted to smack L.Joe upside the head. It was Shy Boy. Despite dreading performing the song, they started right away so they wouldn't lose any points. They danced and sang in unison to the upbeat and cute song. L.Joe and Jae were laughing the entire time. Changjo looked like he was going to punch someone straight in the face and Nini had a small grin. Once the song had finished, they got applause from the two members of the audience. The performers bowed and high-fived each other. Changjo gripped Nini's hand as they high fived, not letting it go. He walked over to the machine to pick a song. Smirking, he chose one and led her to the seats to watch, not letting go of her hand. Nini fushed, butterflies erupted in her stomach, but she gripped his hand tighter. 

When L.Joe heard the song start, he laughed and hid his face in his hands. 

"Come on, hyung! Do it!" Changjo shouted. Nini laughed.

"Don't be a chicken L.Joe!" Nini yelled.

Jae was laughing but already dancing. She screamed into the mic as Catallena played. L.Joe then screamed into his mic, laughing right after. Changjo and Nini did the honor of doing the last scream. He began doing the choreography along with Jae. Changjo was feeling the song and stood up, still holding Nini's hand.

"Let's go!" he yelled over the music and led her to L.Joe and Jae. They joined in the dance. They were all laughing and missing steps. It was definitely not as knife-like as the actual routine. The girls stumbled over each other while the boys attempted to complete it fiercely. The boys ended with a y pose while they girls were draped over each other, tired and hands on stomachs from laughing so hard. 

"Hyung, I think you and I make a better team," Changjo commented, patting L.Joe's back.

The girls acted offended, placing a hand on their chests. "Okay, if that's how you want it. Nini and I will be on a team."

The boys nodded. 

"On one exception," Jae warned. Nini glanced at her with a questioning expression. What did she have in mind?

"Oh? What is it?" Changjo asked.

"You let us pick our own song," Jae finished. 

"Sounds fair enough. Okay, so we can pick our own songs." They all nodded and with that, the boys took their seats while Jae picked the song. Nini leaned in close to her.

"What are you planning?" Nini asked.

Jae smirked as she pointed to the song she was about to pick. Nini's eyes widened. "No way you're making me do that!" 

"Do you realize what they're going to be like if we do?! Come on it's going to be priceless. Besides, we've got to show them this side of us. We're not just shy and awkward."

Nini sighed, becoming even more nervous than she was when she was alone with Changjo. This better go according to Jae's plan. "Fine."

"Yes!" Jae clapped her hands before selecting the song. Her and Nini got in position. Nini's heart was racing and she was afraid she'd mess up. She's seen the dance practice video plenty of times but if she was on the spot, who'd know if she'd remember it?

The boys were joking around in their seats, waiting for the girls to start. Once the song started, their voices seized and their eyes grew wide. Nini flushed, beginning to dance and sing. She was not used to this type of dance but she didn't exactly dislike Changjo's reaction. The boys eyes were glued to the girls as they performed the choreograpy to AOA's Miniskirt. They sure as hell weren't expecting that. 

Nini grew much more confident as the song continued. She even tried harder to be y. She kept a smirk on her face the entire time even while singing the song. Every now and again glancing at Changjo. She swore he hadn't blinked since the song started. The thought only made her try harder. She didn't know a huge wave of confidence would have her doing such things as this but wow, did she feel great. Her crush's eyes were locked on her as if he'd be punished for looking away. 

Nini and Jae struck their final pose, breathing heavily and awaiting reactions. The boys sat there, their eyes still wide and more than speechless. Nini felt her nerves invade her again as they said nothing. Her and Jae awkwardly stood in a normal stance, avoiding eye contact. Nini bit her lip. They definitely shouldn't have done that. Why did Jae always talk her into doing stupid things? She heard rustling and she saw the boys stand up. Her heart began pounding. She locked eyes with Changjo, hope in her eyes.

Without a word they left the room.

What the hell?