Dances

Ideal Types

"What should we do on our day off, girls?" Eun Mi asked, flopping on the couch in Muzik Scale's dorm. 

"Let's eat," Yun suggested, rummaging through the fridge.

"Let's sleep," Mi Sun added, jumping on top of Eun Mi and causing the poor leader to groan and lose her breath. Mi Sun cackled and apologized. 

"Let's shop!" Hana offered as she put on her designer shoes. 

"Let's hang out with the boys," Nini suggested quietly. Jae nodded in agreement. "Yeah, let's do that."

Eun Mi rolled her eyes and pushed Mi Sun to the ground. Mi Sun screeched and pouted, glaring at her unnie. "You and Jae just want to see Changjo and L.Joe. Nini, you see him and talk to him almost everyday!"

"Almost," Nini emphasized. "You probably want to see Chunji anyway. He probably misses his Eun Minnie," Nini teased.

Eun Mi blushed at the nickname. Chunji had gotten into a habit of calling her that. She waved her hand dismissively. "Fine got find your boyfriend. I'll go eat, shop, then sleep with the girls.  

Nini smiled in victory and she stood up, heading out the dorm and Jae followed behind her. 

"Soooo....what are you planning to do with Jonghyun?" Jae asked with a slight teasing tone in her voice.

Nini laughed. "Nothing of what you're thinking."

"I don't believe that for a second." 

Nini and Jae laughed together although Nini was a bit flustered. "I don't know. We'll see what happens. I just want to see him. I'm gonna call him and see where he's at." Nini retrieved her phone from her pocket and dialed Jonghyun's number. He answered just before it went to voicemail.

"Sorry, jagiyah. I was just working on a new choreography and I barely heard my phone ringing over the music." He sounded out of breath. Nini grinned.

"It's okay. A new choreography? Are you guys making a comeback?"

Changjo chuckled cutely. "No, I've just been dancing by myself. I figured I could use the practice."

"Would you mind if I watched? Where are you?"

"I'd love for you to come! Yeah, please do. I'm at my practice room. I miss you, jagi. I can't wait to see you~" He cooed. 

Nini flushed and bit her lip. Jae poked her teasingly with a wide smile on her face. 

"I miss you too," she replied shyly. "I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay, love." Nini could hear the smile in his voice. They hung up and Jae squealed. 

"He called you love! THAT'S SO CUTE! I;m gonna pass out from the emotions!" Jae continued to squeal while Nini hid her face in her hands, embarrassed from her unnie and flustered. Nini couldn't help but laugh after a bit.

"Just go to Byunghun and I'll go to Jonghyun, okay? I'll see you later unnie."

Jae smiled and nodded. "Have fun with your boo~"

Nini smiled and shook her head. "You too~"

The girls depareted and Nini walked down to the TOP Media building with a hoodie so she could slightly disguise herself. Luckily, the building wasn't far and she made it with out being paraded. A few Musicians recognized her and she gladly took selcas with them and sighed their albums. 

She entered the building and greeted some a the few staff members that were present. She made her way to Teen Top's practice room and she could already here the bass of the music as she approached. She quietly opened the door and snuck inside, trying not to disrupt Changjo's concentration. She pulled off her large hoodie and took a seat against the wall. 

Her eyes were glued to his movements. She almost felt as if she couldn't keep up with the grace of his body flowing to the music. His moves were precise and it appeared as if his body was born to dance. There was no way he needed the extra practice but she already knew how picky he was when it came to dance. Especially since it was his passion and hers. She was the same way. 

The song ended, leaving Jonghyun breathless and reaching for his water. He chugged down the bottle and glanced into the mirror, catching Nini's eyes. He immediately smiled at her. She stood up with a grin and made her way over to him. 

"Jagiyah~" He cooed as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned in, sharing a sweet kiss with her. Nini felt her heart squeeze because she still hadn't gotten over how happy she felt when she was him and ow their lips moved as one. He slowly pulled away from the kiss then quickly pecked her lips. Nini giggled and felt her cheeks grow warm.

He smiled and released her. "What'd you think of the routine?"

"It was incredible, oppa," Changjo's heart fluttered whenever she called him oppa. It was a weakness of his. "You dance so well and I was blown away." 

His smile only widened. "Really? Ah, I'm so happy you liked it."

"You know...I was just wondering..." Ninie began. Changjo raised any eyebrow. "You're always doing such complicated routines. Have you ever done anything simple?"

Changjo's face showed curiosity. "What do you mean?"

Nini bit her lip. "You know...maybe just like a couple dance..."

Now, Changjo was really intrigued. "Like a slow dance?" He asked.

Nini nodded shyly. Changjo scratched the back of his neck. "Actually, I don't have much experience with those. I've never really gotten the chance to practice since I figured I never would really need to know. I wasn't very popular with girls back in school so dances weren't really on my mind. 

Nini grinned. "Well then, you can practice now." Nini retrieved her phone once again and scrolled through her music. She selected Day by Day by MYNAME. "Okay, put one hand on my waist." Changjo it his lip and shyly placed a hand on her waist. Nini then placed her hand on his shoulder and held his other hand to the side of them. 

She could see the color tint his cheeks and his eyes remained on their feet. Inside, she was screaming about how adorable he was. "Follow my lead," she said cooly. Changjo nodded. Nini started off with the simple box step and Changjo watched her feet closely, not wanting to mess up on a simple step. Nini tried to hold back to her smile and keep her thoughts inside. She really wanted to squeal and jump and down. He was too cute.

Gradually, Changjo picked it up easily and began adding some moves of his own. He started by twilring Nini every and now and then, changing directions, increasing the pace of their feet, and so on. Nini had noticed how much more confident he was now. He made eye contact, took the lead, and smiled. Changjo went to twirl Nini again and she did.

"Wait, again," Changjo said and twirled her again. She giggled. 

"Now you," she said and attempted to twirl Changjo but he was too tall to fit underneath the arc of her arm. They burst into laughter, holding their stomachs, and trying to calm themselves down. Nini wiped at her tears from laughing so hard and Changjo fell to his knees, replaying the scene over and over again in his head. 

Everntually they calmed down. Changjo reached for Nini's hands and began to spin around with her rapidly. Nini screamed as she was being spun around and Changjo was laughing. Everything was a blur around them since they were spinning incredibly fast. 

"Oppa! We're going too fast! I'm gonna fall!" Nini shouted while laughing. Changjo continued to laugh until he lost is footing and fell to the ground, bringing Nini down with him. Changjo groaned from the pain of the fall and Nini was now the one who continued to laugh. She rested her head on his chest. "I warned you."

Changjo chuckled and wrapped his arms lazily around her. "Whoops." He adjusted himself to sit up with Nini still on him. She ended up getting comfortable in his lap with his arms still around him. 

"Now you know how to slow dance for when the moment comes," Nini poked his nose. Changjo pretended to bite her finger and she giggled.

"For what moment? Our first dance at our wedding?" He asked.

Nini felt her cheeks grown warm and she bit her lip to keep her bright smile away. "I mean...if that's what you were thinking...then sure."

Changjo chuckled and pecked her lips. "You're too cute to handle, love." 

Nini was blushing uncontrollably. "Stop~," she whined cutely. "Why do you do this to me?" She pouted.

He chuckled again and kissed the tip of her nose. "I could ask you the same thing." She smiled and hid her face in the crook of his neck, trying to calm her emotions. 

"Noooo," he groaned. "Let me see your gorgeous face." Now he's doing it on purpose, Nini thought. He cupped her face gently and stared into her eyes lovingly. "You're so beautiful. I love you, jagi."

Nini couldn't hold back and shut him up by kissing him passionately. He didn't hesitate in kissing her back with just as much passion and returning his arms to wrap around her waist. She wound her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Just then, the door opened and in came the members of Muzik Scale and Teen Top. They all made sounds of exclamation at the sight before them. Changjo and Nini sprang apart, blushing madly. 

"Whoa! Were we interrupting something?" Minsoo asked with a raised eyebrown and a smirk.

"It's like the closet all over again," Niel commented.

"The closet?" Eun Mi questioned, crossing her arms. 

"You didn't tell her about the closet?" Chunji sounded baffled. 

"I thought you were going out to eat and shop.." Nini said quietly.

"Change of plans. But what's Chunji talking about?"

"Ooh, it was wild, I'll tell you that," Chunji said with a laugh. He high-fived Minsoo who was laughing as well.

"Nini, what are they talking about?" Mi Sun questioned again. 

"Guys, you said you were going out to the movies," Changjo pointed out.

Nini found the chance to get her phone and text Jae for help since her and L.Joe were the only ones not present. This was more awkward then when Teen Top found them in the closet. Much more considering her members were here too. 

Jae, help! The members walked in on me and Jonghyun...

Are you kidding me? How bad was it????

Not that bad, but help! They're bringing up the closet thing and our members are here too!

Oh lord, okay. This is gonna be really bad but it'll get them away from you. I'm going to call you but put it on speaker, okay?

Okay, thank you unnie! I owe you!

After this, hell yeah you do.

"Forget the chit chat! What closet thing are they talking about?!" Eun Mi practically shouted, feeling protective of her maknae. Just then, Nini's phone began to ring.

"Oh, it's Jae!" She said, trying to sound casual. She answered the call and quickly put it on speaker. Everyone quieted down. "Jae unnie?" She asked. Nini's heart was pounding considering how Jae said she definitely owed her. What was she going to do?

Just then, all that was heard was heavy breathing. Nothing else really. "Jae unnie?" Nini asked again, raising an eyebrow. Then came a groan and it was definitely a male voice.

Everyone shared a confused look. That's when Jae's voice was heard but it was a moan. "L.Joe..." Was what they heard in a moan. Then L.Joe could be heard, groaning and then a slight scream from Jae.

"What the hell?!" Eun Mi and Minsoo cried out in unison. Nini covered with her hand, shocked and trying to hide her laughter. Changjo was wide-eyed, looking at Nini. 

Muzik Scale and Teen Top booked it from the practice room, most likely heading for Teen Top's dorm. Nini burst into laughter along with Changjo. Well, Jae certainly succeeded.

"Jae unnie?" 

"Oh my god do you know how hard that was???" Jae exclaimed. "Did they leave???" 

Nini and Changjo continued to laugh. "Oh yeah they did. They should be after you two now. Good luck! I owe you big time. Thanks unnie~" Nini hung up before Jae could flip out on her.

Changjo shook his head, still laughing. He pulled Nini back into his lap and rested his forehead against hers. "Anyway, you still may have to lead me when we dance at our wedding."

Nini giggled. "How embarrassing would it be for the groom to mess up the first dance?"

"That's why you have to guide me. Then we could teach a few other people to slow dance.."

"What do you mean? Do your members not know how either?" Nini asked, raising an eyebrow.

Changjo bit his lip and Nini could see the color in his cheeks again. "Maybe someday we could teach little Nini's and Jonghyun's to dance."

Nini froze, her heart pounding and her emotions becoming overwhelming. He wanted to have kids with her? Get married? Everything she had ever dreamed of? She felt tears sting in the back of her eyes. She smiled brightly and she hugged Changjo tight, placing kisses on the side of his head. "Of course we can. That's all I could ever ask for."

Not it was his turn to smile widely. "Then I'll make it happen for you, love. Im going to keep you happy."

"And I will do the same for you. I love you so much, Jonghyun." Nini pecked his lips.

"You too, jagi." He cuppped her face and locked eyes with her. "Forever."

They were on Cloud Nine.